Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
Chris
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
August 02, 2004 09:25AM
Blimey, my liver is in for a right battering! Really can't wait to get there and taste proper feta, not the rubbish they serve in Sainsbury's! Do you fly 2 weeks today Karen?
Karen
August 02, 2004 09:33AM
No, we fly on the 18, wed, our taxi, gets us in around 11.30pm, so we will be there for 4/5 days before you leave.........but we dont talk about that!!!!!!!!!
Is Caz getting nervouse?
Chris
August 02, 2004 10:05AM
She doesn't seem too nervous at the moment. We had the rehearsal last monday and she got the giggles! Could be interesting on the day as the vicar is tone deaf and is standing next to us, so I can see an outbreak of hysterical giggles on the horizon! Will look out for you on that Wednesday, if you see two people staggering through fourka at about 11.30 with drunken black country accents (just think of Frank Skinner talking) then that will be us!
Bev Adams
August 02, 2004 04:52PM
I'm getting a good picture of you both Chris, Hope the wedding goes well, even with the tone deaf vicar!
We fly out on the 16th, should be in resort about mid afternoon, we'll be the lincolnshire family recliniing by the pool - hubby will probably wearing his liverpool shirt!
Karen
August 03, 2004 08:13AM
Hope your not wearing your WBA shirt on Saturday Chris!!!!!
Is Caz a fottie fan too.........looking desperatly for a non football fan to talk to while all eyes are on whatever games are on while we are there!!!!!!
Chris
August 03, 2004 08:33AM
Hi Karen and Bev, I think there'd be a very quick anullment if I wear my baggies shirt on Saturday. Looking at the weather in Dudley at the moment i think I'll need my waterproofs! Caz is also an Albion fan but not as avid as myself (i think i put her off it when i took her to grimsby two years ago!). Ironically we are playing our local rivals Aston Villa on the Sunday before we come home which is live on sky though I have been given permission to watch it providing i leave Caz with a plentiful supply of alcohol so I dare say that maybe a good time to catch up with her for some non-footy chat! Caz did say she'd like to have a few flaming sambuka's with you when you get there so we will definitely catch up with you. On another note do Thomsons do a bar crawl at all in Halkidiki as Caz is quite keen to go on one of them as we had a fantastic time on one we did in Corfu 2 years ago.
Karen
August 03, 2004 09:09AM
Sorry Chris, there is no bar crawl, that i know of, but nothing stopping you doing your own!!!!!
difficult for us to do stuff like that with the kids, but look forward to seeing you when you get back!!!!!!!!!!
Chris
August 03, 2004 09:16AM
No probs Karen, I dare say we will catch up with you around the apartments or the bar area. Can't wait to get there now!
Chris
August 05, 2004 11:20AM
Well this is it folks, my last post before my life sentence!!! I break up in 45 minutes and its then through to the wedding and off to Halkidiki on Monday so providing our plane doesn't plunge into the sea everything should go according to plan! Bit concerned about the weather forecast for the first few days as it looks a bit mixed though I'm sure it will pick up (fingers crossed anyway!). Hope to bump into you all over there. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!
Karen
August 05, 2004 11:24AM
Good luck Chris and Caz, see you in less than two weeks........dont worry about the weather it is really hot over there!!! trust me........
Bev Adams
August 05, 2004 05:04PM
All the best Chris and Caz, see you in 10 days - hope it all goes off well, life sentences can be a good thing as well!
cathy
August 09, 2004 06:08PM
All the best Chris and Caz
Not been able to use computer its been out of action.
One short week to go getting very restless now.
Karen/ Jo what is the temp now ? Dont reply if its less than 40.
Karen
August 10, 2004 07:23AM
Sorry Cathy, but it was raining last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but dont worry, it wont last long, never does!
Chris and Caz had'nt arrived when i was talking last night, arriving 5am i was told, lets hope it had stopped by then!
cathy
August 12, 2004 10:59AM
ok has the weather got better yet or is is still raining
Karen
August 12, 2004 11:03AM
Its high 30's at the moment Cathy..............and scorching!!!!!
Bev Adams
August 12, 2004 05:09PM
Yee Haa only 4 more sleeps!
cathy
August 17, 2004 09:52PM
karen and jo

its now 10:50pm and da taxis pickin us up at 3:00am so its an early rise and i cant wait c u both there!!!!
beverley
August 24, 2004 12:27PM
me my partner and two kids are going to the aristidis and kanelis on may 4th 2005 will the weather be ok what water sports do they have there its our first time there were all looking forward to it its my first time flying anyone else going at that time be
Chris
August 26, 2004 10:51AM
Hi beverley, just got back from Aristidis and the weather should be pleasant in May, it was just starting to get extremely hot when we left. There aren't that many watersports but there does appear to be one on the far beach that has the rubber rings that you sit in. Kallithea ten minutes up the road has more watersports.
beverley
August 28, 2004 09:59PM
hi chris thanks for your message what are the studios apartments like and was the pool nice were looking forward to going im glad it wont be too hot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login