Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
Christina
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
February 18, 2005 05:08PM
Does anyone know a URL for this resort? What are the rates like?
beverley
February 20, 2005 07:54PM
are the beaches good as kids love to play on beach and in the water is it far from hotel are there good places to eat and what kind of food do they serve and what are the prices like . looking forward to going .
Katie
February 25, 2005 12:36PM
Me and my fiancee went to fourka last may and absolutly loved it , we went back in october too and stayed in the aristidis lovely hotel clean friendly nice brekkies, !!! For dinner we only ever went ot 1 restaurant called la strada its nice friendly and meals r good value spaggeti bolognese 5 euro pizzas around 6 euro steaks around 8-12euro!!! we always spent all day n night at jimmys bar everyone is great in there say hi from matt and katie to george n illias!! and georges fiancee roxanne if shes there i wish i was going back
Jo
February 25, 2005 02:08PM
Hi Beverley,
I've been going twice a year, this year will be my 5th year. Everyone at Aristidis is lovely, the beach is only 5 minute walk away - you must take the kids to see the turtles further up the beach. The Victoria is a great place to eat (next to LA Strada), and they will do kids portions of any meal if you ask them, Faro's further in the town is another good one.
Sharon
April 06, 2005 09:39PM
Hi Donna and Lee,

I was out in Greece this summer and would like to send a card to Rachel and Stellios can you let me know when the wedding is please. I know it is April sometime but not sure of the date. Thanks Sharon
jo
April 15, 2005 10:02AM
to all the girls going to see illir if your just going for sex then thats fine but if you want more then you'll end up getting hurt.
i'm sorry to tell you this but i found out he's got a trophy album of all the women he's slept with, he really hurt my friend
george from the victoria told me that he's slept with over 250 women so if you do sleep with him make sure you use condoms.
i personally think women should give him a wide birth , my friend went to see him 3 times a year for 4 years before she found him out
donna
April 18, 2005 08:46PM
hi sharon the wedding is on the eigtht of may it is a sunday will let you know how it went wen we get back
Jo
April 19, 2005 07:38AM
I am amazed that some one feels the need to come on this site and prentend to be me!!! To those of you that know me you will know that I did not post the message dated 15th April!!

This site is for people to chat about their holiday, find out information - not to slag off those who work in Fourka or who visit there. Who ever you are you must have spent some time going through this site to work out who I am and who my friend is that you are referring to - I have a good idea who you are, and as the season starts soon we should have expected that you would post something like this, I feel very sorry for you that you felt the need to do it.

I'm lucky that the people in Fourka and and regular visitors know me well and have known me for a long time, they also know that the message is not something I would put on this site.

Just for information - any further messages posted on this site that claim to be from 'Jo' - will not be from me, and I for one will not be posting anymore messages on this site.
Becky
April 19, 2005 09:04AM
hi there

i came across these apartments completely by accident while surfing the net for somewhere to take my family after a tough year. it sounds like a lovely place, can't wait to go now. i have booked for the 7th Septmeber this year (05), i have a 3 year old and was wondering what the weather is like at that time of year (i would like to have a nice tan to come back with).

thanks
becky
katenmatt
April 19, 2005 11:42AM
i went in may and october and i got a tan both time fourkas gorgeous n relaxing i wish i was going back
JOANNE
April 19, 2005 12:56PM
TO JO
SORRY TO OF CAUSED ANY DISTRESS IVE PUT MY FULL NAME SO THERES NO CONFUSION.I MYSLF HAVE BEEN TO FOURKA 3 TIMES & ON THE THIRD TIME WHEN I WENT WITH MY BOYFRIEND GEORGE TOLD ME ABOUT ILLIR
MY FRIEND HAS BEEN SINCE BUT SHE & ILLIR ARE NOW JUST FRIENDS
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE CAN EVEN SPEAK TO HIM AFTER HOW HE TREATED HER. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IT THOUGH COS YOUR DEFENDING HIM.
Shelley Page
April 21, 2005 11:39PM
Dear Donna lee Nats and kim
I have spoken to Nick tonight and guess wot, I will be looking for flights for September the fourteenth, warn that Ged,kath and the rest of the tribe,cant wait see you there darlings.
P.S if Stelios or Rachel see this message have a fab wedding (we met at Donna and Lees house in Oldham, last New Year) Good luck to you both.
Jill
April 23, 2005 10:35AM
Hello Becky
As this site is for requesting holiday information I hope the following will be of help to you.
The apartments you are staying at are situated near the junction from the main road into the town, on this main road is also a large yellow building, this is a well stocked supermarket, recommend trying spit roast chicken if not a veggie.
I am a regular visitor in the town of Fourka, family of mine stayed in the apartments last september and they were pleased with them. So where are you from the amenities? Ok here goes and hope it helps.
There is a small road that runs along the side of the apartments, turn right and walk on it, you will come to 'Yiannis' bar opposite there is the Hotel Australia, take the footpath alongside this hotel and you are on the beach with its glorious sunsets. Also in this area you will find mini-markets, butchers bakery and a couple of other bars.
If you wish to explore the town, come out of your apartment block, walk down the road, little kiosk on corner, turn left and you walk along the road to the town passing a variety of restaurants. As far as the weather goes, Becky, no problems it will be glorious. By the way 'Turtle' Beach at the end of the town is not, it is actually terrapins in a dirty pondlike area, just thought I would mention this with you having a child.
Sharon
April 23, 2005 06:49PM
Hi Donna,

Thanks, I have sent a card and letter please give my best wishes to Rachel and Stellios. I know you will have a great time, tell them we will see them in July. Thank Sharon
Becky
April 24, 2005 08:11AM
Hi Jill

Thanks very much for the info, i am looking forward to my holiday more than ever now. This will be our 3rd time in Greece, but first to Fourka. We absolutely loved Gouves in Crete and this is sounding like very similar settings. I think we are in for a great 2 weeks, can't wait.

Becky
donna
April 25, 2005 11:16AM
hi sharon no problems will pass your best wishes on to rachel and stelios getting quite excited now only one week on thursday till we go i spoke to rachel last saturday seems like everything is nearly sorted out now and she seemed suprisingly calm will let you no how it all goes donna and lee
nathalie
April 25, 2005 11:21AM
hello shelley page this is your sister donna haha have you managed to book anything yet for september i hope so that will bring our party to eleven a few good nights to be had wat do u think
karen
April 25, 2005 02:35PM
myself and my boyfriend chris and his 5 year old daughter are going to the apartments a week today. Just found this site and now im really looking forward to it. All the comments make this place sound just as we like a holiday to be. Probably see a few of you there!
Karen & Chris - Nottingham
susan
April 25, 2005 03:34PM
Myself and my family, 1 husband and 2 teenagers are going to Fourka and staying at the Aristidis and Kanelis studios. Were going at the end of May and just wanted to know what the weather is going to be like. Sun, sun, and more sun WE HOPE!!! Looking foward to getting a tan. Some general info on the apartments and resort would be appreciated... TTFN.
Carolyn
April 26, 2005 09:09AM
Hi Susan,

Hope to see you there - I'll be flying on 23rd May with my husband and 11 year old daughter. We can't wait to go, we love Greece, although we've haven't been to Halkidiki before. I'm longing for a glass of Metaxa, and drooling at the thought of all the fantastic food!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login