Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
Chris
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
September 01, 2004 10:37AM
Hi Beverley, the studios and apartments are superb. Some of the best we've been to in Greece. Normally you don't even get a shower curtain in Greece but in Aristidis you get a whole shower cubicle!!! There is also air con and a tv in the studios and apartments. The bar is a good place for an end of evening drink too with Gitsa and Illir good company! If there's anything else you want to know drop me a line.
Bev Adams
September 01, 2004 04:25PM
Returned from the artistedes late Monday night, fantastic time had by all, great to meet you all - here's to the rabbit fanciers club (Karen, Jo and Gwen) thanks for making the last night memorable( I think) until 3.30 am.
Please pass on my thanks and regards to Gica and Ilir, Amy misses him terribly! Hope to return in2006 as Florida booked for Oct 2005
Karen
September 02, 2004 09:34AM
Hi guys........
Just arrived in the office, read my emails and the message board, phoned Ilir, now its time for a sleep...........i feel like s..t we didnt shut the bar till 5am on Wed ......Ilir is dead!
It is a quieter croud there now, think it will be very different, just two or three couples that like a late one, but nothing loud like us!
Great to meet you all, it was spooky eh......
Here's to the next one!
Dont forget those photo's Chris
Talk soon
Love K x
Chris
September 02, 2004 09:43AM
Hi Karen, I think I can sympathise with how you are feeling as on the Monday we left I felt dreadful after all those brandies and cokes, it didn't help with the numerous pints I had watching the match during the day either. Suffice to say its the only time I've ever flown sober as the very thought of alcohol was turning my stomach! It was really nice to meet you, Jo, Dan and Max and everyone there including Cathy and her family and Bev and hers and Gwen was a great laugh too. Will definitely email you the pics through we're just getting them on disc, have got a couple of good ones of you and Jo too on the greek night so will try and send them aswell! Hope you recover from the hangover!

Chris
Jo
September 03, 2004 02:10PM
Hi Guy's
Well it's Friday and I still feel like crap - it might have something to do with the 6 machine loads of washing that I did yesterday and the thought of all that ironing this week end!! - but at least Karen and I booked our trips for next year before we left - so we have something to look forward to. It was great to meet you all.
Sophie
September 17, 2004 02:57PM
Bev Adams - How do u mean Amy misses Ilir terribly?!
I got involved with him on my holiday in July and we have been in touch since. Im going to c him in October and he is coming to c me in November. He claims to have not been involved with anyone since but I should like to no if anyone knows any different, especially from wot was said about Amy missing him terribly as I do not want to waste my money if that is the case.

Sophie
sophie
September 17, 2004 03:00PM
Did Amy get involved with Ilir?
sophie
September 17, 2004 03:04PM
ok, maqybe i got that wrong! Is Amy ur 7 year old? I no wot theyre like with children over there! My son is still missing Ilir and Stelios and we'v been back for nearly 2 months and goes mad wen Ilir phones!!!

Sorry if Iv said the wrong thing!
Bev Adams
September 17, 2004 07:09PM
Dear Sophie,
Yes Amy is my 7 year old
Anon
September 18, 2004 10:54AM
Sophie, sorry love, but you are wasting your time and your money, he will never come to England!!!!!!
I have been going to see him in greece for 4 years 3 times a year!!!!!!
Bev Adams
September 19, 2004 02:43PM
Oh dear!
Chris
September 20, 2004 08:37AM
FAO Karen if you pick this up can you let me know your email address as I've managed to lose it somewhere in the house and I have a couple of wedding pics to email to you. Hope you are all well.
Karen
September 21, 2004 05:58AM
Hi chris,
How are you and Caz enjoying married life?
Sorry i have been quiet, but i have been really busy since i got back in august, i have also got a new contract so the email address i gave you has changed, anyway not happy about putting in on the message board, but if you would like to send them to Ilir at the Aristidis, i will pick them up there as i am trying to organise a girlie one for the last two weeks of the season in October.
I know you have your summer break organised for 2005 but try and get over in May and we can catch up again then.......
Take care you two....
Love K x

p.s. BlaGitza and Stelios and Rex say Hi!
lee,donna and nathalie
September 30, 2004 06:26PM
have just got back from harrys karen not got one thing to worry about what we spoke about on the phone sorry but lee illiar and stelios are all gay lovers no karen on a more serious note sombody is in cloud cookoo land give me a ring later if you want couldnt ring you back on holiday coz my charger waz stuck in my fone and it wouldnt work but like i said no worries a bit of misunderstanding love donna
lee donna and nathalie
September 30, 2004 06:32PM
hi karan had great time u have nothing to worry about lee illas and stellious all turn gay ha ha just joking will talk to u soon love lee donna and nathalie
bin2greecehadagoodtime
October 03, 2004 10:54PM
relpy to all of the above......
Bin to the above said apartments for the last 2 years. We found that everything was above and more than the brochure had to offer and will be going back in 2005. Would like to take this opportunity to say to Sophie sorry but sex is sex!!!!!!!!!! Karen Illir spoke about you when we were on hoilday the 2nd time round. We may be totally out of whatever by coming into messages that have bin miss read. sorry to all concerned just going on our holiday memories.

The above message was from the grown ups of the party!! The next is from the child: Stellio and Claudio thank you from playing football with me won today 9:0 love Nxxxx

We wish Stellio and Rachel all the best For the future and sorry for calls late at night!!

SSC&N
bin2greecehadagoodtime
October 03, 2004 10:54PM
relpy to all of the above......
Bin to the above said apartments for the last 2 years. We found that everything was above and more than the brochure had to offer and will be going back in 2005. Would like to take this opportunity to say to Sophie sorry but sex is sex!!!!!!!!!! Karen Illir spoke about you when we were on hoilday the 2nd time round. We may be totally out of whatever by coming into messages that have bin miss read. sorry to all concerned just going on our holiday memories.

The above message was from the grown ups of the party!! The next is from the child: Stellio and Claudio thank you from playing football with me won today 9:0 love Nxxxx

We wish Stellio and Rachel all the best For the future and sorry for calls late at night!!

SSC&N
beverley
October 05, 2004 05:17PM
hi there is anyone going out there in may we are going may 4th
donna and lee
October 12, 2004 08:59PM
hi beverly this is donna i am hoping to book for the fourth of may sometime this week went in last week and got the details didnt book straight away because we are meant to be going to rachel and stelios wedding but not sure about flights in april yet have you been to fourka before
Karen
October 14, 2004 04:59PM
Hi, SSC&N,

Thanks for your holiday memories!

Karen x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login