Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
Karen
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
June 23, 2004 11:03AM
I hate to contradict anyone, but the Aristidis and Kanelis are not near any pubs at all, nearest one is a two minute walk towards the beach......My friend and i are on our way to our 8th holdiday there in August!!!
bev adams
June 23, 2004 06:44PM
Dear Karen, what date in August do you go? we're there from 16th Aug for 2 weeks
Karen
June 28, 2004 10:38AM
Hi Bev, we will be arriving on Wed the 18th, our cab gets us there around 11.30 ish. so i am sure we will meet up, we are there for 2 weeks this time with the children (Jo and i usually escape without them in May)!
Cathy S
June 30, 2004 10:36PM
hi everybody,
We are going to \\Forka for the second time this year, can any body tell me if the rooms have air-con and a fridge !!!!!!!!!!!

We stayed at The Molos Apartments last year, and had a fantastic time.

Are taking football shirts for the lad's at Jimmy's, as they are such lovelly people.

Would recommend Fourka to anybody, fora nice relaxing holiday.

If any one can help.............

Thank's Cathy.

Whoop's !!!! We are going on the 18th August 04.
bev adams
July 01, 2004 05:10PM
Dear Cathy,
I asked these questions of the Aristedes months ago but still not had any replies specific to the questions!
We arrive on the 16th for 2 weeks so see you there!
Karen
July 02, 2004 08:11AM
Cathy,
All of the rooms have fridges and cookers, and air conditioning units, just see Ilir at the bar/reception, i think if i can remember rightly it works out about £30 for the week!!!!! not 100% sure.......
Cathy S
July 02, 2004 11:34AM
Hi Karen,

That's great news, Thank's for your help.

It put's my mind at rest, you know how hot it get's out there!!!!!!!!!

Thank's Cathy.
Cathy S
July 02, 2004 10:26PM
Bev and Karen

How old r your children?
I have a boy of 15 and a girl who's 13
bev adams
July 03, 2004 09:48PM
Mine are Boy of 10 and girl of 7 husband 35 going on 19!
Karen
July 05, 2004 09:45AM
Cathy and Bev,

Looks like our children will be good company for each other.....my son is 7 and Jo has a girl 11 and a boy 15 also.
Karen
July 05, 2004 11:15AM
p.s....... thank god we were not there last night, there were over a hunded people in the bar, and most of them went in the pool, including Aristidis!!!!! (who was also in the pool on Thursday)!

I dont like it quiet, but can you imagine, trying to get a drink would have be a nightmare!!!!! poor Stelios and Ilir.........
Jo
July 05, 2004 11:21AM
Hi Cathy & Bev,
I'm Karen's friend - it's good that there will be some kids the same age. My 2 were only talking about that last night. Our kid's are good friends with the owners boy's as well - and you'll know when we are about to arrive as Thasos will be waiting for us and will be asking "are they here yet?"
bev adams
July 05, 2004 01:58PM
It should be a great holiday - it's a lot easier if the kids make friends and stop complaining about nothing to do!
cathy
July 05, 2004 03:17PM
Bev, Karen and Jo

6 weeks to go cant wait. where are you all flying from?
we are going from Manchester on 18 Aug at 6:25am.
Does anyone know if Harry George and Ilias are still at
Jimmys Bar?
bev adams
July 05, 2004 04:26PM
We fly from east midlands on the 16th at 07.05 can't wait - 6 weeks and counting!
Karen
July 06, 2004 07:48AM
Morning Bev and Cathy,

We fly from Gatwick at 5pm and arrive Fourka about 11.30ish.
My god is it only 6 weeks.........
George and Ilias are still at Jimmys, dont know about Harry.......didnt see him in May!

Was talking to my friend last night and he said it is really hot there now, and poor Gica (our mad friend that does the cooking and entertainment) is boiling in the kitchen!!!!! Whatch out for her.......4'clock.......she starts!!!!!!
Cat
July 06, 2004 09:45AM
Illias and George still at Jimmys. Michael alias ' Harry' is now working in the Chill out bar on the beach.

Enjoy your holidays your lucky sods that still have yours to come!! I have been back a week now and needing to book again I feel.
Jo
July 06, 2004 10:42AM
Morning Bev & Cathy,
Well you lot will have been there for a good few hours by the time we arrive then, I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away - it only seems like a few weeks since Karen & I came back form our May visit!
Chris
July 06, 2004 11:03AM
My fiance and I are going to the Aristidis and Kanelis on 9th August for our honeymoon. Look out for us, I will normally be in my West Bromwich Albion shirt!! Seriously was a bit worried just as I went on Holiday Truths and saw some terrible reviews for the Aristotles studios I take it these aren't the same ones as the Aristidis. Can anyone recommend any restaurants in Fourka.
Karen
July 06, 2004 11:11AM
Hello Chris,

Our fave restaurants are The Victoria (George would kill us if we didnt give them a mention!) and Faro's down in the square.

The Aristoles is a completly different hotel to the Aristidis and Kanelis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login