Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
viv
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
March 30, 2004 09:31AM
sorry cat we come home on the 17th june so we wont be there.Have a good time as im sure you will. viv.
Lisa Swallow
April 14, 2004 02:27PM
Is there much to do for children? We have a 4 year old?
Vicky
May 12, 2004 09:12AM
Hi me and my fiancee are going on 28th June, and have never been before is it gona be a good hol?
Vicky
May 12, 2004 12:30PM
Hi me and my fella are going on the 28th i think it is, and cant wait!

How many of you going, you all girls?
Vicky
May 12, 2004 12:33PM
Hi me and my fella are going on the 28th i think it is, and cant wait!

How many of you going, you all girls?
Candy
May 25, 2004 09:08AM
Hi,

Myself and my daughter Emily are staying at the Studios. We fly out June 2nd 04. Can't wait . I came across the website by accident (checking the accommodation out.) Our tour operator is Thompsons. We are looking forward to plenty of sunshine, nice food and visits to the local bars!!

Hope to meet up with anyone who may have left messages on here??

Happy holidays!!!!
bevadams
May 27, 2004 12:48PM
Hope you have a great time! don't forget to post on the website when you return with details of the apartments etc..
louise
June 06, 2004 08:00PM
staying at aristidis 21st june , been to fourka 3 times and have always stayed at litsa overlooking beach for some reason thomson dont let 2 bed there any more hence staying at aristidis will miss the sea view though .
Julie
June 07, 2004 10:18PM

Just got back from Fourka and the mentioned apartments.

The apartments are really clean and the people are really friendly and helpful. To be honest we ate out all the time because it was so cheap!

Loads of meals at the Brown stone steak house in the square. Really nice food and reasonably priced.

If anyone gets the chance go on the Sunset cruise it was really good.

If you get Claire as a rep then she is brilliant and also really helpful.

All in all the best holiday i have had mainly because of the people in Fourka making us all welcome.
bev adams
June 08, 2004 05:33PM
Dear Julie, just paid up for the holiday starting 16th August for 2 weeks - can't wait - countdown begins!
What was the layout of the apartments? is there air conditoning? Its our 2nd time to Fourka, as you say, everyone is so friendly - not commercial so different to the Spain/Majorca resorts we have visited - did you get to know the Bakery Lady and her Dogs?
We agree the brownstone best restuarant in Fourka, but many other great places to eat.
Candy
June 10, 2004 10:57AM
Just got back from a week at The Aristidis and Kanelis studios. We have had a great time. Illijas, Blagica and Stelios were fantastic people. We were made very welcome made to feel like one of the family. The studios were clean and well equipped any thing we may have forgotten we only had to ask! We ate out most evenings but we did have some very good food at the studios. They have some very good evenings Greek dancing and BBq on a Thursday night etc. There are many places to eat including one of our favorites The Victoriana Restaurant, hi to you Jorgo, the food was excellent! The night life was also good. Jimmy's bar was a good drinking bar a big thankyou to Jorgo and Ilijas there. As you can tell, we had a great time we will be back there very soon.
CAT
June 12, 2004 10:34AM
Candy -

Can you let me know what other bar staff are at Jimmys? Is George of Michael still there?? What was the weather like?

Cat
sue
June 12, 2004 04:05PM
Hi Cat

Have been to fourka about 9 times in the last three years go every time I can get the chance. I came back in May after a week and am off again 5 July 04 for a week to the aristides then another week 1st week in september. Over the past three years I have learnt the lingo and find that if I say something wrong they dont take the mickey out of you but help you to say it right.

I am a great friend of George at the victoria and also the lads in Jimmys they all welcome me with open arms when I go back. George, Ilias and Micheal are still there in fact the night I left Micheal returned after a disastrous couple of weeks working for his uncle. he was so happy to be back at Jimmys.

I would love to live in Fourka but the winters put me off so I am looking for property further south in Greece for our retirement think I will still visit fourka even when I live out there just to say hi to everyone now and again.

I hope everyone feels the same as me when they visit Fourka I find it is a place you either like or dislike but to me it is paradise. I never feel threatened there and feel quite comfortable walking about with my 15 year old daughter at god awful times in the morning without having to look over my shoulder. I would not do that in this country!
Cat
June 12, 2004 04:57PM
Thanks so much Sue I am looking forward to my holiday even more now, this will be my third year in Fourka. I am going with two colleagues from work and neither of them have been on a 'girls' holiday before so i cna't wait.

Like you say you either love it or hate it and I LOVE IT!!

Never stayed at these Aristidis Studios before though, well I except the bar there - are they nice??

Thanks again, I'm off to pack now...........

Cat
Candy
June 13, 2004 09:41AM
Hi Cat,

The lads at Jimmy's as far as we know were George and Ilijos. Great lads.

The weather first couple of days was very mixed, but then became very hot we both came back with good tans!!

Please give Ilijos at Jimmy's Our love.

Have a great time (Iknow you will)

Candy & Emily.
dave
Re: my big fat greek wedding
June 15, 2004 01:49PM
hey julie

I got married in pefkohori sept 1999, twas fantastic, get all the paperwork first. You need something from your UK registry office to say you're not married. Good luck
dave
sarah jackson
June 20, 2004 11:31AM
hi viv,no our accommodation hasnt been changed we are still going at the end of june
viv
June 20, 2004 10:14PM
Thanx for letting me know sarah, i think it was just people travelling with golden sun. We just came back last friday it was red hot, in the late 90's. You will have a great time as we did. Went and had a look at the aristidis, they were in a better location than the ones we got moved to, right next door to the 3 lions pub. If you need any more info just e-mail me back.

viv x
bev adams
June 22, 2004 03:24PM
Hi Viv, do you mean that the Aristedes is next to a pub or the apartments you stayed at?
viv
June 22, 2004 09:14PM
Yes the aristidis is next door to the 3 lions pub, it is a 2 minute walk to the beach, it is in a great location. We stopped and had a nosy around the arristidis pool etc at the back just last week.
viv x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login