Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
donna
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
April 26, 2005 04:20PM
hi everyone who is going to aristidis and kanelis apartments next week. my husband and i are going a week on thursday the 5th of may. we have been here before about 8 times its an absolutly brilliant place realy good fun we hope to see you all there love donna and lee
donna
May 12, 2005 07:49PM
HI SHARON JUST TO LET YOU KNOW JUST GOT BACK FROM THE WEDDING IT WAS ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC LIKE NOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE EVERYTHING WENT REALY WELL NO PROBLEMS
Shelley Page
May 17, 2005 09:28PM
Well Donna no going back, all booked for September the twelfth. Please warn Ged,Kath,Vick,Paul,Spike,Nats and Kimbobaly, Greece here we come, fromyour lovely sister Shelley. Love youuuuuuu
donna
May 18, 2005 03:38PM
nice one shelley and nicky cant wait everybody already bin warned so they could have a 48 hr cooling of period hahaha only jokin time for sum nice greek tradition singing and dancing and maybe a bit of drinking lol
Sharon
May 21, 2005 02:31PM
Hi Donna,

Thanks for letting me know, I spoke to Rachel the night before the wedding she was excited. Glad to hear it went well and you had a good time. Did they get to go away or does Stellios have to work, now the season has started?
We are going out in July so will see them both then.

Sharon
donna
May 26, 2005 10:14PM
hi sharon hope you are ok. stelios and rachel didnt go away they are going away in october at the end of the season to fiji or somwhere exotic like that.when are you going in july. we have been in the month of july a few times when nathalie was still at school.we go back on the 14th of september. there is myself and lee nathalie our daughter and her friend kimberley they are in there own room this year as they are both nearly 18 this year. then ther is my sister and her husband who are flying from london on the 12th of september then there is lees mum and dad and his sister and her husband and daniel ther 2year old baby boy all on the same flight as us they have never been to halkidiki before they usually go to spain well tenerife so i just hope they love it as much as we do. have a great time when you do go back sharon no doubt you will.
beverley
May 30, 2005 09:14PM
went to studios in early may , very quite and not much to do in the evenings especially for the kids. sea was lovely and they enjoyed the pool, the best place to eat was the iris very friendly owner and excellent food we tried every dish between us except goat in the oven. weather was hot only one windy day . watch out for the young lads on mopeds and in cars as they go around in circles at night and can be very noisy and scary especially for the kids. has anyone got any spare photos i could have as i accidently deleted them and the kids are very upset . thanks.
Tracy
June 01, 2005 05:32PM
Hi Beverly

Just wanted to ask were you on the top floor next door to us during your week in Halkidiki.
Just wandered do you have 2 young daughters if you do i think it was them they played with my 2 boys in the evenings.
Tracy
June 01, 2005 05:33PM
Hi Beverly

Just wanted to ask were you on the top floor next door to us during your week in Halkidiki.
Just wandered do you have 2 young daughters if you do i think it was them they played with my 2 boys in the evenings.
BABIS
June 06, 2005 11:02AM
HI!! i am the cook of the LA STRADA restaurant and i want to see your comments for the food and servise.
karen
June 06, 2005 12:04PM
We came to Fourka the 1st week it opened in May and we came to La Strada at least 4 times including our last night. We always found the food and service excellent. A varied menu and our daughter loved watching her pizza being made. A big bonus was the small bouncy castle which kept her amused so we relax and enjoy the wine. We enjoyed each meal we had. We also recommended it to guests at our hotel.

Good luck

Karen
sharon
June 09, 2005 09:48PM
Hi Donna

we are going back 13th july for two weeks think we met you 2 years ago Do you stay in the maisonette? we were there in beginning of july!

hope you and your family have a great time in september know you will!

Sharon
sharon
June 09, 2005 09:50PM
Hi Donna

we are going back 13th july for two weeks think we met you 2 years ago Do you stay in the maisonette? we were there in beginning of july!

hope you and your family have a great time in september know you will!

Sharon
donna
June 11, 2005 06:08PM
hi sharon this is the very same donna who stays in the maisonett we were there in july 2 yrs ago . can you jusy refresh my memory who were you there with we are going in september as you no i hope you have a great time in july you will be glad to no nothing has changed mind you i dont think we would want it to
nathalie
June 14, 2005 07:46PM
HELLO PEOPLE HASNT ANYBODY GOT ANY NEWS FROM FOURKA .HAS EVERYBODY HAD LOVELY HOLIDAYS THERE UP UNTIL NOW THIS YEAR COME ON THEN TELL US ALL ABOUT THEM THEN .ALL YOUR WILD NIGHTS IN JIMMYS AND PLACES LIKE THAT.
sharon
June 23, 2005 09:18PM
Hi Donna, I was there with three friends we left a day or two after you arrived so you might not remember us.I remember talking to Lee about the rugby and reading some of your emails when you got back.
We have only 20 more sleeps and we will be there can't wait.
Sharon
nathalie
June 24, 2005 07:19PM
HI SHARON SORRY TO APPEAR RUDE ITS JUST THAT YOU MEET THAT MANY PEOPLE THERE AS YOU NO AND THERE ALL NICE.ANYWAY LEE JUST JOGGED MY MEMORY WITH THE RUGBY THING HE SAID DO YOU STILL WATCH.ANYWAY YOU LUCKY THING ONLY TWENTY DAYS TO GO. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN ABSOLUT BALL.YOU WILL HAFTO LET ME NO HOW IT GOES. PLEAZE WILL YOU SAY HELLO TO EVERYBODY WEN YOU GET THERE FROM US.I HAVE JUST SPOKE TO GITZA AT TEA TIME SHE IS STILL CRAZY .SHE SED SHE WAS KNACKERED THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY THIS WEEK .WITH NICE PEOPLE THIS WEEK AND AWFUL ONES LAST WEEK . SHES AN ABSOLUT NUTTER. ANYWAY SHARON ENJOY YOURSELVES .
nathalie
June 24, 2005 07:22PM
SHARON I HAVE SENT YOU A COUPLE OF MESSAGES BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY ARE POSTING IN NATHALIES NAME IT IS DONNA
loz
August 01, 2005 10:12AM
Hi everyone we are hoping to stay in greece in september this year.We have a big family so could any1 tell me if the aristidis and kanelis studios are right for me?Are they too quiet?
Thankssmiling smiley
noemi
August 01, 2005 04:33PM
Hi . I would like to know how is the weather in Halkidiki in first week of september.Im looking forward.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login