Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
???
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
December 30, 2005 02:08PM
I am interested in staying here in early May. What are the apartments like? Are they studios of 1 bed? Are they spacious? What room & complex facilities are there?

What's the entertainment like in the resort? Are there lots of bars which do things like quizes and nice places to eat?

Are there things to do in the resort & surrounding area?

Never been to Greece before so not sure what to expect

Any help would be appreciated!
Paul (29), Lisa (27) + Luke (1 3/4)
January 01, 2006 07:22PM
We've just booked to stay for 2 weeks at these studios, arriving 15/5/06, can't wait! We went to Halkidiki last year (May 2005) and stayed in Polichrono. Our son will have just turned 2 this year, so booking for May is good because it isn't too hot.

The area is quite quiet, & some bars/restaurants don't open until the middle of May/beginning of June, however there are plenty of places open.

We're just looking to spend some quality time in the sun away from everything! & hopefully make some new friends along the way.

Let us know if you are going to be there at the same time!
ANON:
January 03, 2006 12:15PM
Well the weather is lovely, starting to cool a little at night but only some nights, I was there sept o5 and we had 2 weeks of lovely weather, hot but a little cloudy most days but the sun was out for most the day.
Still beach weather!!
Dave Burdett
January 04, 2006 08:56PM
Hi we are staying at the Aristidis Studios in may, it says in the brochure self caterings 2 rings or a mini oven. We have a young child so really need the cooking rings. Weve requested this with the travel agent but of course its just a request Has anyone satyed there and had a mini oven. I probably sound quite sad worrying about this haha ;-)
Katie
January 14, 2006 03:25PM
Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Aristidis and Kanelis studios are suitable for a infant (will be 20 months) And also is the weather good in September? we are going from 4th to 18th Sept this year.
Thank you
alison
January 25, 2006 02:15PM
we have just booked for this hotel for this october 06, theres myself and my husband and our son who will be 7 the day we get there. can anyone give me any info on places to go, ive been told theres a water park nearby but cannot find info on it anywere.
is there much for the kids to do it will only be our 2nd time abroad going on honeymoon to salou in may then to here in oct.
amy info would be greatful
Steph Crouch
January 25, 2006 09:29PM
Hi,

I'm going to book my holiday tomorrow to the Aristidis and Kanelis Apartments, theres 4 of us going, 2 couples, and we are all in our early 20s.

We are flying out on the 5th june, for 2 weeks. What will the weather be like, and has anyone been to the water park recently, is it any better than the last reports I have read?!

Has anyone been there recently, or are going soon?

Please let me know what it is like!!

Thanks
Steph
Paula Thirkell
February 05, 2006 01:31PM
Hi there

I went out with my husband for our honeymoon last year and its fantastic, gutted as tried to book again for this year and they only have appartments for 4 left making it too expensive. I have pics if anyone wants to have a look at some of the sites. just email me at paula_thirkell@yahoo.co.uk

Have fun

paula
wong
May 15, 2006 09:46PM
Just returned from a week at this hotel, the hotel is lovely very clean and the staff are really friendly, not that close to local pubs, there is a bar/ restaurant on the corner of the road called Yannis bar and just down the road is a bar called Absolute bar. Not much was open when we were there, had some lovely meals in the Victoria restaurant, beach ok was'nt that clean, they had just started to clean it up as we were leaving. Not a lot of night life going on, the place to be was Jimmy's bar behind the Australia hotel, it will be worth you hiring a car to go out and about cause it could get boring being in Foukas for 2 weeks!!! weather was ok, got a bit cold on the night!!
Ivan Arsic
May 16, 2006 10:37AM
Hi, guys,

I am planning to go in Hanioti these days.
When is currently weather like, and is a sea wather worm enough for swimming?

Thanks
macncol
May 16, 2006 10:49AM
hiya

my wife and i lived there for a year so what you get will be spot on,

there are two sides to the appt's one is old and the other is the best you will find in fourka??

both are clean and the staff friendly, but its greece so don't expect it to be fast. the owner well expect eveything to revolve around him if the old get alive, he will shut the bar if he wants to sleep, stop the kids from using the pool again if he wants to sleep, the appt's are in a residential area so you have to keep quiet in the afternoon ( bet the travel agent didn't tel you that,

the village and the people are wonderfull all the restraunts are very good ( say hiya to Thomas for me ) you'll find him in the village square turn left family restraunt. one of the best,

jimmy's bar in the austrailia hotel is the one most go to but do try the one's in the village as you get more attmosphere,

But a must is the fish taverna on the beach ( yamandis) up past the church on the left is what you go there for
Gopal
May 17, 2006 09:41PM
Hi

Just got back from Fourka, had a wondeful holiday. The apartment was very nice and the staff very freindly. Weather was hot hot hot.

Be sure to check out the rest of Halkidiki such as Sithonia and Pefkhori...lovely beaches.

PS dont bother paying for expensive market trips with your tour operator, you can get the bus for about £2.

Public transport is easy, just tell the tickey seller where you want and he will tell you where you need to go and if any changes are needed.

Gopal
Kathryn Britten
May 29, 2006 10:39PM
hi!

Just read your email, we are also staying here on 5th June for 2 weeks, we are in our 30's and travelling with our son 6 and my husbands parents. Been to halkidiki before but stayed in Hanioti and it was one of our best holidays so have decided to return. We also went in June last time and the weather was very hot, is looking good so far.

See you there!!!!
July 12, 2006 06:03PM
anyone remember us
we was a group of 14 in all
we got there 3/7/06 and was there a week
4 familys of us from manchester
Aristidis & Kanelis is a great super clean hotel and the ppl that run it are freindly
the best place to eat is defo the roof top bar
jimmys bar is also a nice place for all the family to have a drink
just make sure where you drink you get the price first what cost 5 euros in one bar can cost 17 euros in the next
ps dont forget to buy yourself a snorkel and glasses set 7 euros from the supermarket near jimmys barr loads of fish in a clear blue sea you realy have to see them for yourself
ive over 500 photo's on my pc email me or msn for a true pic of fourka tonyfannon@hotmail.com

dont forget also to have a walk to see the turtles now thats so so mad eat from your hand there a 20 min walk from the hotel
if your going i hope you all enjoy it as much as us 14 did
jeff fourkas mad dog man
July 14, 2006 01:39PM
£8 a pint ?????????

or was that £8 a round????????

was the balcony the Venetian Resturant in the square cos thats where i always eat

and the Gyros cafe on the left hand side by the roundabout
July 14, 2006 04:47PM
didnt say a pint beer is cheap all over greece it was a Bacardi Breezer
also its was euros not pounds
yeah iit was the Venetian Resturant
and on the last day we did come across the gyro cafe 2 euros each and very nice
the only thing was you tuck your life in your own hands getting to the square at the weekend
well if any of you remember us please let me know
i was looking on the thomson web site and thinking there is some great deals right now
great ppl in a great place just book it and enjoy
Soraya Jane Ahad
Litsa 2 apartments
July 18, 2006 09:58AM
Just booked an 18-30 holiday to Malia, staying at the Litsa 2 Studios. We were told that the apartment complex is about 5-10 mins walk from all the action, has a swimming pool and good laundry service. I have since been hearing pretty bad things about it and we are now getting very worried! However after google-ing the Litsa 2 i am present with about 4 different apartment complex'. Can anybody give me an honest review of the Litsa 2 and io know whether to change my holiday or not!!!!

Thanks

xx
July 18, 2006 02:58PM
sorry if i read your thread wrong but i saw this and added ££s into eurossmiling smiley

(quote)
just make sure where you drink you get the price first what cost 5 euros in one bar can cost 17 euros in the next

glad u enjoyed your stay in Fourka

i shall be there May 2007
17euros =11.6323 pounds
5 euros = 3.4222 pounds
Re: Litsa 2 apartments
July 18, 2006 06:00PM
yeah it was great ide go again no probs well to tell the truth we are thinking of going again this year some super low low prices at the moment
if any of you are thinking of going go for 10 days or 2 weeks one week isnt going to give you the time to do all the sites

funny but i do miss the mellon sellers in the mornings (that was so nice to see and hear)
Sara
August 24, 2006 05:13PM
Hello Holts,
i think i remember u lot seen u all in the yammias bar in the mornin havin brekkie an a few times at jimmys bar watchin the match, i was there wiv my boyfriend an my mum n dad cuz it was there anniversary. we stayed in litsa apartments tho coz my mum n dad know yannis.
Im goin back again in 2wks but goin wiv my mate this time for a propa girly holiday... cant wait!!
Sara x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login