Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
donna
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
October 17, 2004 07:17PM
hi karen how are you and max very well i hope.can u give me some idea of the websites to go to for flying to halkidiki out of season. what date are you going in may. iwent in the other day to book for the fourth of may and that date is all booked up already. did you speak to your friend. we went to liverpool last sunday to christines 40th party it waz good.
Kimberley
October 21, 2004 10:30AM
Aristidis and Kanelis apartments are great, so relaxing by the pool, the food is great, the music is great and the staff are so much fun. Thursday nights are great because it's barbecue night and there's lots of greek dancing. It's only 2 mins away from Jimmy's and Yiammas and the supermarket. It's only about 5 mins away from the restaurants. Going back soon xx
NATHALIE
October 21, 2004 05:25PM
HEY FOURKA FWEND HA HA (WHAT A GEEK) WE REALLY NEED 2 BOOK OUR FLIGHTS YEY CNT WAIT GAWWWWWWWWWW KIMS AVIN WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS FROM HER COLD PIZZA AND LAYS PLAIN CRISPS
Kimberley
October 22, 2004 12:07PM
Actually Nat they were salt n vinegar flavoured crisps ha ha
donna and lee
October 25, 2004 08:10PM
we are ment to be going in sept as well, but this time with my mum and dad . they always go to the lively places .so i hope they are going to like it . my dads like me he likes the old pop we will have to get him on the methous ha ha .thats for all the people who now me (i dont realy drink that much) its donna who drinks in our family ha ha anyway see you all soon (we hope)
Karen
October 29, 2004 05:34PM
Donna, .......you cant let him get away with that surely!!!!!!

You just wait Lee............
donna and lee
October 31, 2004 06:26PM
Hi Karen weve just booked for 14th sept, its going to be a propper party me and lee have booked, then nat and kim have booked now lees mum and dad have booked and today lees sister brotherinlaw and daniel have booked as well all we need now is for my mum and dad to book as well. (Then the party will deffanatly be on) we also hope we can go in may,to warn the village about whats going to hit them in sept . Lee also says he carnt wait ................... he says bring on the mythos ..................... i will just have anything that drinkable ha ha (you know me) see you soon love LEE , DONNA X X X X X X X X X
Kimberley
November 05, 2004 01:56PM
Hey Donna
Can't wait til September it's going to be so good, can't wait to have a mythos anyway!!
Kimberley
November 05, 2004 01:56PM
Hey Donna
Can't wait til September it's going to be so good, can't wait to have a mythos anyway!!
donna
November 07, 2004 02:45PM
hey kim bobbylee and nat cant wait to go back myself with you two and dad and everybody else who is coming with us next year one big party eh my two favourite babes hope you enjoy yourselves as much as you did this time
nathalie and Kimberley
November 09, 2004 01:57PM
Hi there, FOURKAS MINT. GO
lee and donna
November 10, 2004 09:16PM
this has to be the best place in the world .I just hope the mythos factory dosent close (hey kimbobaly) carnt wait till sept mite just try to go before just me and donna (nice) hope to see old and good freinds have a laugh and maybe even do a bit of kariokie that should clear the island see you all soon
(i hope)
tracy and david
January 09, 2005 11:02PM
Hi there

Just replying to your question we are flying out on the 4th may too our first time busy reading all the info to find out what we are in for. One question do you no wot the weather will be like and whether the water park is open.

Cheers
Tracy and David
beverley
February 10, 2005 10:13PM
our holiday on the 4th may 2005 has just been changed from birmingham airport to manchester airport has any one else had this happen to them?
Paula Allbones
February 11, 2005 05:58PM
Hi there

we are flying out on the 27/6/05 for our honeymoon and staying at these apartments. Anyone know how much the fridges are etc. Would you recomend this place for a honeymoon? Any info or pics would be great.

Paula x
tracy and david
February 11, 2005 08:25PM
Hi there

Yes ours has changed from birmingham to manchester too. What time are you flying. By the way we go on the 4th of May 2005 too.

Tacy and David
beverley
February 16, 2005 08:22PM
we fly out at 6.25 in the morning we are staying in a hotel the night before . what time is your flight it is my first time flying too
tracy and david
February 16, 2005 08:47PM
Hi There
Glad i just read your message, checked my information list and realised i am flying at 6.25 too thought it was only airport change must be on the same flight as you.
Its not my first time flying but i always get nervous.

beverley wrote:
>
> our holiday on the 4th may 2005 has just been changed from
> birmingham airport to manchester airport has any one else had
> this happen to them?
Tracy
February 17, 2005 08:32PM
Hi there
Checked my booking after reading your message and realised i am flying at 6.25 too.Good job i checked
I am trying to find out what there is to do for the kids in halkidiki not having much luck though any ideas.

Tracy and david
Tim
February 18, 2005 08:52AM
There is not much for kids at all in Halkidiki, apart from a water park which is just outside Thessaloniki (about one and a half hours drive away), but even this is very expensive and when we went, half of the rides were not even open. Apart from the beach and the water which most kids love anyway, I can't think of any think else. How old are your kids? I think there is some sort of a theme park in Thessaloniki, but dont know much abut it, I know that Thomsons arranged day trips there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login