Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
Jo
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
July 08, 2004 01:52PM
Chris you forgot to add - you'll also be the only one in a WBA shirt - so you should be easy to spot!
Chris
July 08, 2004 02:02PM
Very true Jo, though now we are back in the premiership I expect a few more WBA fans to come out of the woodwork!!!
cathy
July 08, 2004 02:58PM
Jo
my kids are Jono and Charlotte.
Jono loves football and rugby league.
He plays football for Appleton Boys, and rugby for Latchford Albion and Warrington Wolves schlorship.
Charlotte also enjoys sport.
Karen
July 09, 2004 07:50AM
Hi Cathy,
Jo wont have access to a computer for a week, so i am replying for her.
Her two are Daniel and Melanie, both Dan and Jo are football mad.

My son is Max and will start playing for the local little league team in September, how long he will last i dont know! but they have to try these things!
Jo
July 10, 2004 11:41AM
Hi Cathy,
Thanks for that - Dan plays for AFC Wimbledon U16's & I run the line every week. Poor Mel has to come and watch every week!!
Jo
July 10, 2004 11:54AM
yes yes u rudies jo the seana ere i iz well rudie innit. know wot i iz chattin bout dutty yeah, rudie woy safe,
Jo
July 10, 2004 11:55AM
Please ignore that message - it was my son - who thinks he is Sean Paul]
p[ij
Jo
p[ij
Jo
p[ij
Jo
p[ij
Jo
July 10, 2004 11:56AM
sorry only jokin
cathy
July 10, 2004 03:08PM
Hi Jo and Karen
Just finished work but will have to go back cant remember if I locked front door of the shop.
Why have our studios got two names ? Is it because there is an older part to the building ?
We had our welcome meeting at the studios last time.
Do they still have that manky cat at the Victoria ?
Have you ever been on the trip to the market ? If so what is it like ?
Must go, speak tomorrow.
Jo
July 10, 2004 06:22PM
Hi Cathy,
You are right the old bit is named after the owners first name and the new bit is named after his surname. Didn't notice the cat when we went in May. Don't bother going to the market with Thompsons - the same market is just a bus ride away in a Tuesday Morning - Thompsons charge you £10 each to go on a trip to the same market in another town, and the driver picks up all his family on the way, and drives really slowly to justify the £10. It's only a few pence on the bus to the next village - it's mostly the usual stuff - fruit, veg, wine and the 'tack' stalls - but you can get good snide jeans, belts etc. If you go on the bus you will only be gone couple of hours - but if you go on the coach you'll be gone until about 2-3pm.
I can't believe all them messages - that'll teach me for showing my son and fighting to get the mouse back off him before he posted any more crap on here!!
Chris
July 12, 2004 08:17AM
Hi Cathy, what town is the market in and what days are it on as we will probably drive there when we get the hire car.
Jo
July 12, 2004 05:33PM
Chris,
The market is in Kassandra on a Tuesday morning.
Karen
July 13, 2004 08:29AM
Hi, Crhis, Cathy and Bev.

I hope you have all got your high factor sun cream, cos i spoke to my friend out there last night and he said that it was in the low 40's at the moment!!!!!!!

We still have a few weeks to go, it might change but best to be prepared..... i will keep you posted!

Karen
Chris
July 13, 2004 01:50PM
Hi Karen, thats good news will be nice to feel some heat as opposed to the rubbish we are having here at the moment! Fingers crossed it's like that for the fortnight.
cathy
July 14, 2004 10:11PM
Evening Jo Karen Bev and Chris
Only 5 weeks to go, 4 for you Chris, getting really excited now
Just think Jo and Karen you will be in a taxi this time in 5 weeks
and we will all be in the bar.
The new Man Ukit is out tomorrow no doubt Dan and Jono will
be parading about in it.
Anyway off to bed now it is 11.10pm and I have work tomorrow.
Speak soon.
Goodnight.
Cathy
Hi Cathy
July 15, 2004 03:40PM
Yeah can't wait one of my ushers and one of the bridesmaids have just got back from Sidari in Corfu and to say they are sun tanned would be an understatement! Looking forward to a nice greek salad followed by lamb kleftico and a few metaxa's 5 Star of course. Roll on 4 weeks time!
Karen
July 16, 2004 07:45AM
Chris,
If you like Metaxa, you might like to sit next to us in a restaurant, Jo and i cant stand it and we always get given a free one before we leave, it used to end up in the plant pots, but now Dan has it! i dont think he really likes it, but you know what they are like at that age.......drink it anyway! quite funny watching him stagger up the road after though!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login