Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Posted by Gill 
Julie
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
March 21, 2006 07:06PM
Hello, We're travelling on the 1st June for two weeks, with three kids under 8 in tow, really looking forward to it, see you there,
Paul Budis
March 27, 2006 11:30AM
Going to Chrousso Village from 18 May - 1 June with our two kids (3, 10) adn my brother and his girfriend.

Anyone else going at that time?
Lyn
March 27, 2006 02:01PM
I will just miss you. I'm going on 8th June. Make sure you come back and tell us all what it was like. Have a great time.
lorraine
April 02, 2006 11:49PM
Hiya,booked a holiday to a new hotel in Kefalonia and its looking doughtfull its going to be ready for our departure date 29.06.06,we have been shopping around for alternatives,and this hotel seems to be just what we are looking for.So tomorrow going to phone first choice,and hopefully can get booked for this holiday.Its myself,husband,and daughter of 4.I really hope we get booked just for a peace of mind.In the mean time fingers crossed,and will let you know tom.Lorraine
Lyn
April 03, 2006 09:38AM
Hope they manage to book it for you.
Paul Budis
April 03, 2006 12:32PM
Hi Julie,

We will probably just miss you as we leave on 1 June - hope you have a fabulous time anyway - we are really looking forward to it.
lorraine
April 03, 2006 01:20PM
Hiya,got some really good news phoned first choice,and they booked us in the chrousso village,so we are going Lyn,I think we miss each other by a few weeks,you will have to tell us what a great time you had.Luckily first choice didnt charge us any admin fees,we go on 29.06 and come back 13.07,really excited,been reading all about it,it sounds and looks lovely and there is so much positive feed back on about it.Any way must go,speak soon.Lorraine
Lyn
April 03, 2006 02:15PM
Excellent news!!
Tracy
April 03, 2006 09:46PM
I'm going to Chrousso village on 17th Aug for 2 weeks, can't wait. There are 6 adults and 4 kids in our party. Anyone else going then?
Anyone going before please give us some tips an let us know how it is!!!!
leza
April 05, 2006 06:37AM
Me and hubby and 2 boys (3 & 4 yrs) coming out on 24th for two weeks ,see you there for your second week you'll be able to fill us in on the place!.
Paul Budis
April 05, 2006 07:34AM
Hi Leza,

See you then - hopefully we will be nice and brown by then. We are hoping that out little girl (3) falls in love with the Bugs Bunny Club so she should meet up with yours in there! You will probably, no, definitely, find the rest of us by the pool!
john
April 06, 2006 03:17PM
I`m out there on the 1st also. Hope the weather is good.
John
April 06, 2006 03:18PM
john Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I`m out there on the 1st June also. Hope the weather is
> good.

leza
April 08, 2006 08:38AM
hi paul,

yeah, snap. I'm hoping our 2 boys (4 & 3) will go for the bugs bunny club aswell , give us a bit of peace on our own for a couple of hours!
Lyn
April 20, 2006 03:15PM
I am going here on 8th June and had a letter today to say that the flight times have changed. I booked a late check out room but won't be needing it now. Have tried ringing First Choice to see if I get the money for this refunded but I can't seem to get hold of anyone today.
sarahG
April 20, 2006 03:37PM
Hi all
Just been reading all the messages, sounds to me like i made the right choice to book our holiday here. makes us feel so much better knowing most of you have had a good time there.
We are coming out in a group of 12 - my hubby, myself and our 3 kids (12,9,5) my mum and dad and my brother, his wife and their kiddies(9,5,1). we're flying out on 27th July for 2 weeks and can't wait
Sarah
SarahG
April 20, 2006 03:41PM
Hi Lyn
Had same trouble getting through today too, but they eventually answered, we've had alot of extra expense because of the flight changes as some of us had domestic flights to Gatwick booked which all have to be amended. persevere(if thats how ya spell it) and you'll get through eventually, it took me a good couple of hours
Sarah
sarahg
April 20, 2006 03:51PM
Hi Shellie, we have 6 kids coming with us ages ranging from 12 down to 1 so its good to know there will be others the same age around
Sarah
Sarah G
April 20, 2006 04:16PM
Sorry Shellie i was looking at the wrong year lol.
Is there any one going this year 27th july-10th august?
Sarah
LauraG
April 20, 2006 04:25PM
Hi,
Is there anyone around my age (12) thats going out around the beginning of august? It would be great to message before we go.
Loz xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login