Posted by Gill 
pam
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
May 21, 2006 08:05PM
you will spot us im amad blackburn fan, but born in preston,
dianne james
May 21, 2006 09:24PM
thanks john. please will you come back on here when you return and let us know what its like. thanks.give us a few tips etc.
John
May 22, 2006 10:59AM
dianne james Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thanks john. please will you come back on here
> when you return and let us know what its like.
> thanks.give us a few tips etc.

Certainly will.

John
May 22, 2006 11:00AM
Jan Wrote:
> . You will spot all 8 of us
> on the airport all wearing Preston North End
> football shirts as we are all proud Preston fans
> but we are not football hooligans we are going on
> holiday for lots of fun fun fun.

I`m a Crystal Palace fan but after our dreadful Play off showing the shirt reamins at home!!!!

Have fun.

May 24, 2006 09:42PM
hi my name is jacob and i am 11, i will be flying to chrousso village with my mum, dad and two brothers on the 6 july, anyone else going at that time?
katie james
May 26, 2006 07:50AM
Yes I am going 29th June. so i will be there when you get there. I am 6 and my sister is 15. We are going with mum and dad. Is there anyone else going on 29th? or anyone who has already been and can tell me a bit about it.
christine
May 26, 2006 11:04PM
Hi is anyone going at the beinning of September. I will be travelling with my partner and three year old daughter on 7th September for two weeks
Tracy
May 27, 2006 01:07PM
We're going out on 17th Aug, is anyone else going then. Looking forward to feedback from people and any tips would be great.
Thanks
leza
May 28, 2006 08:36AM
hi Tracy,

i'm travelling out on the 24th August, how long you there for? i'll be with my hubby and 2 sons (age 3 and 4 ). See you there. Can't wait to go now, not looking forward to the coach transfer though!
dianne james
May 28, 2006 11:20AM
anyone going 29th june?
Lorraine
May 30, 2006 07:39AM
Hiya,Cheryl,
So you also decided,to bail out from Kefalonia beach,wise move,as you probably know,its not opening till next year now.Cant wait to go to Chrousso,not long now.Look forward to seeing you there,are you there for 2 weeks?we return on the 13th july.Lorraine
Lorraine
May 30, 2006 08:09AM
Hiya,James,
We are flying from gatwick,flight time 5.40 am,29th june,for 2 weeks,our daughter Leanne is 4.My freind and hubby have just come back frm chrousso,and said it is getting HOTTER by the day! they had a fab time,just watch out for the wasps + mossies! plenty of repelants needed i think!(all part of the fun.....!!!!) its mine and my hubbys anniversary when we come out,so i think a nice cold beer will be needed,by that lovely pool! see you there James and gang.Lorraine
John
May 30, 2006 08:14AM
2 Days and counting early start as our flight is 5:40am.
Lyn
May 30, 2006 10:48AM
I bet you can't wait!! We fly out next Thursday.
John
May 30, 2006 12:21PM
Lyn Wrote:
> I bet you can't wait!! We fly out next Thursday.

No we can`t. A work colleague was in Halkidiki last week and she said the place was fab and the weather was hotting up nicely.

dianne james
May 30, 2006 07:07PM
hi lorraine We fly from manchester, myself husband Carl and our daughters jenny 15 and Kate 6.Nice to hear your friend has just returned and had good things to say. So looking forward to it now. mozzies and wasps seem the only problem. get some tea tree products. shampoo soap etc that works reaklly well. Well it usualy does!!!!!! We will share a glass of wine or beer or anything to celebrate your anniversary. See you there!!
DIANNE JAMES
May 30, 2006 07:12PM
have a brilliant time John and gang. come back and tell us all about it. Only the good things!
May 30, 2006 08:05PM
HI
Anyone flying out on the 27th July, we are a group of 12 with children between ages of 5 and 12, can't wait
Sarah
xx
John
May 31, 2006 07:55AM
Bags are now neatly packed and just 1/2 a day at work then i`m out of here!!!!
Will bring back plenty of reports on my return. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Barman mines a pint.
Lyn
May 31, 2006 10:59AM
Will look out for you!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login