Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Posted by Gill 
Laura
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
April 21, 2006 03:22PM
Yeh, we are going on 03 Aug for 2 weeks. I am 12. (i have a sister who's 10!)
What date are you going, are you going from Gatwick?
Anne
April 22, 2006 05:32PM
Hi All,

It looks like we've all made a good choice booking Chrousso Village.

We're going on the 20th July for two weeks, flying from Birmingham. Anyone else going around the same time?

We're a party of four. me,hubby and two 15 yr olds.

Can't wait.
SarahG
April 23, 2006 12:41PM
Hi Anne
Yah we will be out there for your second week, we fly out of Gatwick o 27th July, See you there for a cocktail at the bar
Sarah
LauraG
April 23, 2006 04:56PM
laura,
I'm goin 27th of july from gatwick!!! my sister is 9!!!! what's ur sisters name? mine is chloe. i'll have to meet you there when u come in. we'll have a week or so together!
write bac luv lozxxx
ChloeG
April 23, 2006 05:23PM
hi my name is chloe i am about to go to greece right my age is 9 and my sister is called laura and she is 12 also i am going with my gran my grandpa and my cousins and obviously my mum and my dad is there any one going around the beginning of august who is about my age cause we can message b4 we go!!!
luv chloexxx
chloeG
April 23, 2006 05:31PM
hi laura i am laura's sister chloe i hear your sister is 10 what is her name because i am 9 nearly 10 luv chloexxxxxxxxxxxx
Laura
April 25, 2006 02:42PM
Hi Chloe, I'm Emily, Laura's sister, we r going on 3 Aug & wud b good to meet with you wen we get there. Cos your there b4 us, u can show us round wen we get there!
Luv Emily
LauraG
April 26, 2006 07:14PM
Hey emily this is chloes older sister. say hi 2 ur sis 4 me and we wud luv 2 show u around. although i 4get alot so i might not remember where stuff is lol.when u arrive well be lookin out 4 a 10 and 12 year old lol. wat time do u get in so we know when 2 greet u
luv lozxxx
LauraG
April 29, 2006 06:37PM
Hey Laura,
If u wanna send me an e-mail u can click on ma name and u can send me 1!!! ive sent u a couple from my aol namexxx
luv LauraG(call me loz)
The Woods Family
April 30, 2006 07:21PM
Going 14th aug , wife son(12) daughter(17) and me, minea large one get um in!!
Sussex
Woods Family
April 30, 2006 07:24PM
You can get the beers in where ther too...son 912) daughter (17) and wife and me !!!mines a large on...hic

sussex
Ben
May 01, 2006 03:21PM
Hi , my name is ben i am 11 years old and i am going on the 18th of may until 1st of June. Is there anyone else there going at that time - and my age?
dianne james
May 03, 2006 09:13PM
we are also going on 29.6.06 really looking forward to it now. worried about the wasps. a lot of people have mentioned them on here. i can cope with mosquitos but not wasps.
jenny james
May 03, 2006 09:16PM
i am going on 29.06.06. i am 15 is there any one else around my age going?
dianne james
May 03, 2006 09:21PM
what date in june are you going? we are going on 29th. cant wait sounds great.will be travelling with my husband and two daughters aged 15 and 6.
May 05, 2006 02:50PM
hi all im going on th 18th may 2006 and was just wondering is it as quiet as everyone keeps saying as i have my wedding over there and there are 40 of us and i dont want to spoil every1s time with all my rowdy family arriving but instead to enjoy the fun and hope any1 who is going to enjoy themselves.
katie james
May 07, 2006 11:39AM
Are there any boys or girls who are six years old going to chrousso village on 29th june 06. my name is katie james and i am going with mummy daddy and big sister jenny who is 15. i am looking forward to it and counting the sleeps until we go.are there any children who have already been and could tell me a bit about it. i love the pool and spend most of my holidays there. mummy and daddy and jenny sunbathe all day. i am very shy and would be nice if i could chat to someone before i go.
dianne james
May 07, 2006 11:42AM
hope you have a brilliant time and the wedding goes well. let us know what it is like when you return as we go on the 29th june
Paul B
May 08, 2006 05:53PM
HI Steve,

I'm travelling out from Manchester on 18 May too with my wife and two kids (11 and 3) and my brother and his girlfriend. I'm sure your wedding will not spoil anyone's enjoyment and I hope you have a great day -will share a beer (or two, three...) with you to celebrate!!
Paul B
May 08, 2006 05:56PM
Anyone know if there are any ATMs either in or near Chrousso Village? Tried asking First Choice a few timesbut no-one ever gets back to you!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login