Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Posted by Gill 
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
May 09, 2006 12:42PM
Hello
We are family of four, with 2 children boy aged 11 and girl aged 9 travelling to Chrousso Village on June 15th for 2 weeks.
Anybody else staying at this time with children similar age to ours ? We are all really looking
forward to our holiday now. Also is there anybody that has been before who could suggest the
best place to watch the England world cup games or knows if hotel has facilities to watch games.

Regards
Nige.
LauraG
May 13, 2006 09:42AM
Hey its me again!,
is there any1 else goin the end of july begginnin of august this year?oh yh whus about my age so 11 12 or 13 cause im 12! plz reply cause id luv 2 chat b4 we go!
luv loz
cheryl
May 13, 2006 09:26PM
Hi Lorraine,

we booked for kefalonia beach club to and have transfered to chrousso village there are 16 of us going on 22nd june so we will see you there

cheryl
Mrs Sharkman
May 14, 2006 04:18PM
Could anyone tell me what the dress code is for the evening please.Do the Men have to wear long trousers ect. My suit case is getting heaver by the day. We are going with friends and children 25th May. My friend has been packed for weeks!!!!. Also will the evenings be cool or warm I have never been to Greece this early before. Thanks!
John
May 15, 2006 09:12AM
Julie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, We're travelling on the 1st June for two
> weeks, with three kids under 8 in tow, really
> looking forward to it, see you there,

We are out there from the 1st June.

We have a Son of 8 and a daughter of 6 so hopefully they will meet and get along and have fun.
PaulB
May 15, 2006 11:43AM
Mrs Sharkman,

We are leaving for Chrousso this Thursday and not many long pants are being packed!!! Brochure doesn't say anything about dress code so here's hoping! Evening temps seem to be between 55 - 60 F according to holiday-weather.com.

What ages are children in your party? We have two - girl age 3 and boy age 11 - just hoping that there will be plenty of other kids there for them to make friends with.

Maybe see you there - hope to be quite brown by the time you arrive.
Lyn
May 15, 2006 04:39PM
Went and bought some suitcases yesterday. Less than 4 weeks now!!!
john
May 16, 2006 09:38AM
Lyn Wrote:
> I am going here on 8th June and had a letter today
> to say that the flight times have changed. I
> booked a late check out room but won't be needing
> it now. Have tried ringing First Choice to see if
> I get the money for this refunded but I can't seem
> to get hold of anyone today.

The same happened to me. Was due to fly out 5:30pm on the 1st but now 6am that morning and the return flight on the 8th is 11:30am so no hanging around to come home.

got my refund for the late checkout.
Lyn
May 16, 2006 01:55PM
Same here John. They said they were gonna refund mine but haven't had credit card statement yet to be able to check.
Flight times are the same as mine. Looks like we'll just miss one another.
pam
May 17, 2006 04:13PM
we are going to hotel got 2 girls age 14 12 on the 13 july 2006 anyone else going on the same day
dianne james
May 18, 2006 08:22AM
can anybody tell me what kind of temperature to expect beginning of july. worried that it might be too hot. also wasps and mosquitos seem to be a problem what time of year? really looking forward and just want to make sure i get everything right. also i have read somewhere that there are no cash machines. can anyone tell me if that is true.Does anyone know of a good insect repellent? thanks.
janusz
May 18, 2006 09:05AM

Hi, Pam

We're going on the 14th July. Got two girls as well, aged 16 and 12, apart from a toddler boy 2,5.
james
May 19, 2006 08:21AM
Hi Lorraine, We are also going on 29.6.06, we have daughters 15 and 6.where are you flying from?
pam
May 19, 2006 09:34AM
hi janusz,were you fly we go from manchester.
leza
May 19, 2006 09:55AM
hi guys,

i'm going to chrousso in August with hubby and 2 boys age 4 and 3,
please would you come back on here and leave a bit of a review about the place, i'd love to know what to expect before i go,good or otherwise.

thanks.
x
John
May 19, 2006 01:01PM
dianne james Wrote:
> can anybody tell me what kind of temperature to
> expect beginning of july. worried that it might
> be too hot. also wasps and mosquitos seem to be a
> problem what time of year? really looking forward
> and just want to make sure i get everything right.
> also i have read somewhere that there are no cash
> machines. can anyone tell me if that is true.Does
> anyone know of a good insect repellent? thanks.

You`re looking at 30 degrees plus. It is alreay 26 degrees out there.

natalie
May 20, 2006 04:42PM
is there any other girls going around the 13th -27th july. so we can meet while we are there
janusz
May 20, 2006 08:33PM

Hi, Pam

As for Manchester I studied there, but this time we're flying from Cracow, Poland as we're Polish.
I can tell you the flight from here to Greece is much shorter - only about 1.5 hr. How about the one from Manchester?
pam
May 21, 2006 07:12AM
hi janusz,
it takes 4 hours quite tiring girls get bored.
Jan
May 21, 2006 07:24PM
We are going 13th - 27th July we are taking 4 children 2 16 year olds 1 at age 6 and 1 aged 18months hopefully the kids will have fun we are flying from Manchester. You will spot all 8 of us on the airport all wearing Preston North End football shirts as we are all proud Preston fans but we are not football hooligans we are going on holiday for lots of fun fun fun
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login