Lyn
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
October 15, 2005 03:55PM
Anyone else going on 8th June?
Yury
October 15, 2005 06:42PM
Sorry for offtopic question.
I am still receiving messages from this thread.
What can I do to stop receiving?
mrs a sibling
November 11, 2005 02:55PM
we found it added to the fun to 'role play', ie, we wore bandana, eye patched etc, and said 'aarr' alot!
Lyn
November 30, 2005 11:08AM
I have read lots of great reviews about Chrousso on here but some really bad ones elsewhere. Am really looking forward to this holiday but am just a little bit worried.
karen
November 30, 2005 01:03PM
Everyone will have a different opinion wherever they go,there seem's to be more positive reports about Chrousso than negative's so i wouldn't worry too much. Chrousso is great for families with young children the scenery is beautiful and the beach nearby is lovely. I would recommend hiring a car and exploring other parts of Halkidiki as Chrousso is a bit isolated although the hotel does offer a courtesy bus service to Hanioti or Pefkhouri. Dont be put off by the reviews, go and enjoy yourself !
Lyn
November 30, 2005 05:38PM
Thanks. It's very reassuring to hear good things from someone like yourself. How much does it cost roughly to hire a car?
Lyn
December 12, 2005 12:05PM
Does anyone know if there is a safe in the room. I have booked to stay in a one bedroom apartment.
Lyn
February 14, 2006 09:22PM
Anyone else booked to go on the 8th of June??
paul
February 17, 2006 04:33PM
Hi,

Going to Chrousso Village in August 06. Can you pre book fans for the rooms before you travel?

I am travelling with my wife and 2 daughters (age 14 & 10) will there be enough to keep the children occupied during the stay as the childrens club only caters for children upto 8 years?

Can't wait to go!!
lisa
February 21, 2006 08:58PM
we are traveling to chrousso village 6/7/06, we have three boys aged 5,8,11. someone has told me it will be very hot and we will need to stay inside during the hours of 11 and 4, is this true? I have read lots of reviews and cant wait to bored the plane.
lisa
February 21, 2006 09:00PM
excuse spelling ,should of been board not BORED
John
February 24, 2006 11:15AM
I have booked to go in June also, it will my wife and I`s first foreign holiday for 10 years and our 2 kids can`t wait and the pics look great. Look forward to a great week away and thanks for all the other reviews.
christine
March 05, 2006 10:16PM
I have just booked to go 7th Sept this year with my partner and 3 year old daughter. A bit worried about the isolation and food options, anyone else going at this time of year?
christine
March 05, 2006 10:27PM
Never been to Greece before. Whats the weather like in September and will there still be lots of wasps??
leza
March 12, 2006 10:43AM
My family and I (hubby & 2 Boys age 4 and 3)are staying here from august 24th to sept 7th,really looking forward to it reviews sound great,bit concerned about the wasps but i'll be taking plenty of repellent,if anyone's there at the same time i'll see you there.
Lyn
March 13, 2006 01:59PM
Does anyone know what kind of temperature to expect? I'm going on the 8th June. Also wondered what kind of temperature the sea will be? Will it be warm enough to swim?
Jane
March 13, 2006 02:27PM
Usually May and June are nice warm months, occasionally very hot indeed. However, the whole world is changing in reliability on the weather front but I would expect early June (and we are going 15 June) to be around 75-80. The sea is usually just about OK early June, May it is very very cold ! Obviously it gets warmer towards end June onwards in the sea, but you should be fine.
Lyn
March 13, 2006 02:51PM
Great!! Can't wait to go.
Daphne Carter
March 13, 2006 07:07PM
GOING TO CHORUSSO VILLAGE 17TH-31ST AUGUST. MY HUSBAND AND 2CHILDREN GIRL AGE 14 BOY AGE 13 WE ARE ALSO GOING WITH OUR 2 FRIENDS WITH CHILDREN AGE 12 AND 10. HEARD ALL DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT IT. I THINK A HOLIDAY IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT AND WE WILL HAVE A BRILL TIME NO MATTER WHAT. AS LONG AS THE SUN IS SHINING AND THE BEERS NICE AND COLD WE LL BE SORTED. OUR KIDS ALWAYS AMUSE THEMSELVES AND I KNOW THEY WILL HAVE GREAT TIME. SEE YOU ALL THERE!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login