The Old Tavern, Hanioti

The Old Tavern, Hanioti

Posted by Amanda 
Emma
Re: The Old Tavern
June 28, 2005 06:54PM
Thanks amanda for your info hubby likes holsten pils but i like mythos and amstel he will have to drink somsthing else!
amanda
June 28, 2005 08:25PM
Angie - yep - we serve Strongbow Cider!! Hope we get to see you!!

Emma - cant help with Holsten Pills but hopefully we can accommodate your hubby's tastes!!

Cheers
Emma
June 29, 2005 07:29PM
Thanks again amanda for your info cant wait to get there and im sure you will be able to accommodate my hubbys tastes he is not to fussy and he does like cider!
Andy
July 13, 2005 12:37PM
Hi Amanda

Flying out on 4th Aug with 2 families for 2 weeks, can't wait
Is Hanioti family orientated and do you know what the Naias apartments are like?
Will pop in for a drink / meal to say hello
Juliet
July 13, 2005 01:10PM
Hi,

I've just come back from Hanioti, had a great time and a great meal in the Tavern and thanks to Amanda am now the proud owner of a battery operated fly swat type thing!
magpie
July 13, 2005 02:02PM
come on you can get them at home from the pound shop!!!
Kerry
July 13, 2005 02:40PM
Amanda i'm ever so sorry i didn't make it back to see you but will have plenty of time to catch up next year as i'm hopefully coming back out to work & will mail when i get home,last day today,going sooooooooo fast.Boo hoo i don't wanna go home.xx
donna meager
July 20, 2005 01:58PM
hi were on our way 11/ 8 /05 me and simon cant wait!!
donna meager
July 20, 2005 02:56PM
ps where is the old tavern is it in the square??
cecil
July 20, 2005 03:00PM
No its about a 5 minute walk
donna meager
Re: Tropical
July 20, 2005 03:03PM
Hi angie i will be there on the 11th of august the hotel tropical has a good kariokie and you will not miss me i have black hair 28 yrs old and a voice that can @#$%& the hardest glass. i went lasy year also but stayed in the mac sky we thouroughly enjoyed it.

Donna
amanda
July 20, 2005 04:17PM
Andy
Niais has a really good reputation for families - so i think you picked a good hotel. Please come in and say hi!

Juliet - those fly swatters are great eh? Couldnt do without them! Its so much hotter at the moment as well - been 40 degrees today!

Kerry - sorry i missed you when you did pop in! Hope you had a good time - see you next year!! Keep in touch via email though!!

Donna - we are 5 min walk from the Square just on the edge of the village! If the weather hols like it is now - you will be ready for sunshine!!!
r.beijersbergen
no more mails
July 20, 2005 05:09PM
Please do not send me any mails from Halkidiki.
Paul from Brum
Re: no more mails
July 26, 2005 10:09PM
Do you serve sweet cider for the missus,strongbow or cold giuness for me please ,what are beaches like been to Spain last 12 years so this is a new journey for us,arriving next wed & staying at Hilltop ,would appreciate directions to your place -see ya soon
Paul & Joanne
amanda
The Old Tavern
July 27, 2005 06:28AM
Hi Paul and Joanne

We dont really do a sweet cider, but we do Strongbow! The beach here is nice - the sea is very clear. The weather is fantastic at the moment too!
From the Hilltop - on the main road you will come to a KA Oil garage. If you walk down towards the village (garage on your right), keep walking down til you come to a small fountain. Turn right and keep walking for 5 mins (kids park on your right, then Zorbas restaurant on your left) - keep heading straight and then we will be on your left hand side.

Look forward to seeing you both!!
donna meager
Re: no more mails
August 02, 2005 02:43PM
what are you talking about ????
donna meager
August 02, 2005 02:50PM
Hi Amanda thanks for replying i only have 6 days to go and im in that sunshine, il bring our lot in for a bevy and say Hi!!
jules and gang
Re
August 07, 2005 05:46PM
Myself, sister-in-law and neice are coming the second week in September for my neices 21st. Will it still be hot and lively?
jules and gang
Re Hanioti
August 07, 2005 05:50PM
Myself, sister-in-law and neice are coming the second week in September for my neices 21st. Will it still be hot and lively? Incidently we will be staying at the Hotel Hilltop, is this nice?
donna meager
Re: Re
August 08, 2005 08:43AM
Hi Jules i went in sep last year, and yes it was still nice and hot and lively i am going back to hanioti in 2 days cant wait !! i dont however know about your hotel as i stayed in the mac sky last year.....Donna,..... Hope you have a super time im sure you will !!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.