Halkidiki & Hanioti

Halkidiki & Hanioti

Posted by *Kaz* 
*Kaz*
Halkidiki & Hanioti
May 03, 2006 01:27PM
Hi everyone,

Im just wondering if anyone could help me. Im going to halkidiki at the end of september for a week staying at the naias apartments. I've never been to halkidiki before and i just wanted to hear other peoples opinions about the place and wot it's like in sept.

Thanks for any advice

Kaz x
jeff fourkas mad dog man
Re: Halkidiki & Hanioti
May 03, 2006 01:55PM
hi Kaz

Greece and the resort where your staying (sorry dont know Naias appartments)
is what you make it

it can be busy loud and lots to do or just chill on their great white beaches
the Natives are very friendly lol (watch out for the free Ouzos)

good places to eat or just snack you will find your own places if you try a few over your holiday
ive been going to greece for 4 yrs now and wont holiday anywhere else now

Sept can be HOT <<<<<WARM<<<<<<<< or hot with showers

i think once youve been to Greece you will go again

have a great time

Jeff
May 03, 2006 02:11PM
Hanioti(Halkidiki in general) is fab,end of September will be quieter as the season usually ends first few weeks of Oct but there's still plenty to do.Hanioti has a big choice of cafe/bars,restaurants,music bars etc & is pretty good for shopping too.The weather should still be nice & good enough to get a tan but take something light to cover your arms at night as it can drop a bit chilly!

smiling smiley
Rosemary
May 03, 2006 03:07PM
Quiet in resort by then. Naias apts are lovely. 5-6 mins walk to main square.
Lynne
June 07, 2006 07:07PM
Hi Kaz,
yes been ther last 2 years, both times in september. great weather both times,naias apartments super, lads on the bar are brill, ( Veron, Alex ) So good we are back again August this time due to son moving senior school, Try Hot Goblin for breakfast, quality,also roof top restaurant, people freindly, .hope this puts your mind at rest, just go and enjoy your self, u might even return back there.
June 09, 2006 06:34PM
Hi my wife and i go to hanioti to stay with Greek friends we made there some 16 years ago.
lovely place - taverna lifestyle with a good few music bars but not roudy. The apartments you are taying at look very nice and the pool is right on the seashore. short walk into Hanioti on a good quiet beach road that is lines by villas / apartments hotels. Our friends own the Central cafe which is right on the square and does excellent breakfasts. the wife of the waiter there is a receptionist at your accomodation - lovely english girl who now speaks excellent Greek.
We were there in May and have booked to go back next easter (Greek is same as ours next year) so that as our friends working season will not have started we will have time together and enjoy the easter festivities. have a great time Steve & Sherrilyn
di james
June 15, 2006 10:05AM
Can anyone tell me anything about paliouri. The chrousso village is where i am staying have also never been to halkidiki, going the end of june. Wondering if there is a water slide park nearby, also how far the golf course is?
SHIRLEY LEAVER
June 15, 2006 10:32AM
My sister and I will be going on holiday to the Halkidiki Palace Hotel in August this year and would like opinions please.
Also average cost of eating out as we have not been to Greece before and haven't a clue as to how much money to take with us.
di james
June 15, 2006 10:50AM
Anyone with any information on halkidiki, woul be gratefully appreciated. anaever been,sounds wonderful, so tell us some more if you have been, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login