OCEANIA HOTEL - DIRECT FROM FIRST CHOICE

Posted by Trudy 
Trudy
June 06, 2005 09:43AM
I have spoken directly to first choice holidays this morning who advised that they are NOT cancelling any bookings for the Oceania.

People who are travelling this Thursday only, are being advised that there are unfinished facilities which are: Creche, Sauna and Beauty Treatments.

Should anyone wish to contact First Choice themselves, please telephone their customer services line on 0870 850 3999.
Trudy
Re: OCEANIA HOTEL - DIRECT FROM FIRST CHOICE
June 06, 2005 09:44AM

SORRY PEOPLE, JUST GIVE WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER - IT IS

0870 901 6522.
Trudy
Re: OCEANIA HOTEL -
June 06, 2005 10:39AM
hi

have spoken to Thomas Cook direct and they have just advised me that they have cancelled the contract on this hotel because it is not up to thomos cook standard! please help.
anne
June 07, 2005 02:41PM
I have just come back from 2 weeks in this hotel and it is in its infancy. But we had the most wonderful 2 weeks holiday! I don't know what everyone is going on about!Go on holiday and relax and let people look after u!
anne
June 07, 2005 03:23PM
Hi Trudy! I am posting this last message on your board! Give my love to Gemma! We had a lovely holiday at the Oceania hotel! I have been trying to post messages on the board to tell people just that, but it seems like hard work! We spent our last 2 holiday days talking to people that had considered cancelling because of the message board, but were glad they hadn't. I have tried to say to people that its unfair to spoil families expectations in this negative manner when people are looking forward to a holiday! Perhaps the one and only this year!
Anyway we had a lovely time. I love Greece! Turkey! and all our holidays. This hotel did not let us down at all!
We would like to revisit when it has reached maturity as a resort!
But I suppose we would not get such a good deal.
Did we stay at a different hotel to all the moaners! Staff were great! I even spoke to a young receptionist one evening and he looked a bit under duress, I said I have a complaint! We are actually having a lovely time and enjoying your Greek hospitality and your country! Thankyou. He was very emmotional and said it meant a lot 2 him. And that was without all inclusive bar! on our part. Have a good season !
michael bamford
June 07, 2005 05:47PM
Trudy,
my appologies if my posts did stress you or anyone ealse i wasof the opinion,perhaps mistakenly,that this forum was for honest reports on hotels in halkidiki to pass on information,if that was an incorrect assumption then i stand corrected and promise to post no further information on this or any other thread
Have a nice holiday.

Mike
marios
June 13, 2006 10:27AM
send me sms with the number of hotel oceaniai need the telephone number in front deskoffice.send it on 6998576111 thanx
jessica
June 15, 2006 01:41PM
Hi
Im going to the oceania club ths summer with my parents...im 18 and wondered whether anyone knows wht the facilities are like for my age-group?

It is meant to be a relaxing holiday as we are going the day after my last A-level exam aaarrggh!! but i would like to have sum fun with people my age too!!

Thanx
Jess xx
paul
June 15, 2006 06:27PM
hi all im going on the 27june what,s the weather like and is it that good as they say it is?thank,s..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login