Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Chrousso Village, Paliouri

Posted by Gill 
Angela
Re: Chrousso Village, Paliouri
August 15, 2006 08:35PM
Hi there, I am staying at chrousso village right niw and i can tell you that its a very beautiful place, the pools are clean and lovely, the food is great and plentiful and there are great playgrounds for the kids which you can oversee from the unlimited bar!! Its very cut off, you cant walk to civilisation but the hotel runs two free buses every day to town or you can get a cab for about a fiver. Would definitely recommend, we dont want to go home!! August 2006
leza
August 15, 2006 09:24PM
thanks angela look forward to coming out there next week!
di james
August 16, 2006 09:21PM
wish i was there too.
becci
August 17, 2006 12:47PM
im goin out on the 24th august for 2 weeks im 15, is there goin to be any other people around that age group. i got a sister 13 aswell. i car wait to go
Tracy
August 17, 2006 05:40PM
Hi Becci, i am going with my son and his mate on the 31st Aug,,they are both 15.
di james
August 17, 2006 07:08PM
Tracey, are you doing a bit of matchmaking there????
Tracy
August 22, 2006 12:16PM
Haha,,,nooooooooooooooo,,,things changed now son only coming on his own,,,long story dont ask!!! Is the resort far enough away from the damage of the fires
Gill
August 22, 2006 07:11PM

Hi Tracy

Paliouri is approx 8 miles away from Hanioti and I havent heard or seen on the news that the area has been affected. The Chrousso is surrounded by woodland and to get to the beach is via woodland too. Its not somewhere Id like to be if there was a fire. I believe the fire is under control now so dont worry. You will have a wonderful time.

Gill
August 22, 2006 07:45PM

Also hav'nt heard anything about Paliouri only the areas of Polichrono Hanioti Pefkohori and Skioni none of which are near the Chrousso, luckily.
August 24, 2006 12:50PM
Has anyone come home from this area during the last few days ? how are things there ?
August 24, 2006 12:55PM
Spoke with a friend who lives in Kalandra near Skioni. She says Skioni, Agia Paraskevi, Loutra, Pefkohori all affected in the woodlands. For your information Agai Paraskevi is not that far away from Paliori, but I do not know anything for sure about Paliori. I am phoning her again tonight and will probably have more info then.

Jane
August 24, 2006 01:24PM
Much appreciated , going there on the 31st of August.
ben
August 24, 2006 07:25PM
hello to everyone who went through the fire disaster. i hope like me we can put it behind us!.....never been so terrified of death in my life.
August 24, 2006 07:33PM
Hello have you just come back from Chrousso Village , Paliouri ? ? Have been told from the hotel there was no problem with the fire there as it was 20 Km away ? ?
paul stanford
August 25, 2006 03:45PM
We came back from Chrousso Thursday. The South end and the North were not really effected by the fire. Paliouri village is untouched and lovely.Lively Hanioti was badly hit and the lovely countryside is very charred and damaged.
Other matters; you will need a car as the place is remote.The beach is the second best on the pennisular and is 10 mins walk. Sani has the best beach and Hanioti was the best place to go in the evening.The pools were clean but a little crowded.Food and accomodation was fine but there is very little entertainment so a car is a must but there is a mini bus.Nice grounds and fairly good value but it wasnt the best holiday I have had .One point are the wasps and bees I am afraid they are a pain and you end up eating inside
August 25, 2006 09:28PM
oi oi!! me and me sis goin on da 31st cnt wait !!!!! betta b sm fittenz out der!!!! tongue sticking out smiley
we r 14 n 15,
names: claire and steph XxXxXxXxX mwah
August 25, 2006 09:54PM
cnt wait till holiday im well excited!!!! i dnt care bout wasps as long as i ave a gd tym init girlies!!!
neway c every1 der!!!
Rich
August 27, 2006 11:20AM
going out on the 31 aug for 2 wks have son age nine and daughter 4 is there anyone else going with kids of similar age ? ...can't wait to get there
August 27, 2006 11:26AM
well my sista is nearly 4 and we r also travaling on the 31st aug for 1 week we r traviling from gatwik airport! mite c u der!!!!
August 27, 2006 11:29AM
me and my sista steph r goin out there on the 31st aug travilin from gatwik!! i am 15 and me sis is 14 is der ne1 our age goin 2 b there!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login