Oceania Club

Oceania Club

Posted by helen 
helen
Oceania Club
January 09, 2005 02:35PM
I have booked numerous clients to this property and have some excellent rates available.
My nameis Helen and i am a truly independant travel agent with a full Abta bond if you would like any prices for this Property please do not hesitate to contact me.
Helen.masheder@tarsc.net
denise bodle
Re: Oceania Club
January 20, 2005 08:31PM
dear helen,

we are interested in a suite/deluxe suite for the beginning of august for 10 nights at oceania club. are flights easy to get for a stay of 10 nights ? what kind of price do you think we'd be looking at for flights plus accommodation ?

thanks for your help.
liz
January 21, 2005 10:59PM
Have you seen much feedback on this place? want to book a honeymoon with our 3 year old and this looks great. nervous because I can't find reviews. has it been built? if so want a delux suite for 14 nights going from manchester around 30th june.
Liz Ratcliffe
January 31, 2005 08:44PM
Saw your message on the noticeboard. We are interested in a two week stay at the Oceania club, Halkidiki, flying out from any midlands airport, approximate date of departure the 18th of July. There are four adults and we would require 2 rooms. Can you give me prices on accommodtion, flights and transfers. I know approximately what it would cost to go with Thomson, can you do any better?!
oceania club deals
February 01, 2005 09:15AM

To Liz

I have emailed the details directly through to you,the rates are working out approx £270pp cheaper and also include a private Taxi transfer.

Thankyou
Helen
Personal Travel Advisor

01524 414860
Abta G1147
vicky
February 15, 2005 12:38PM
Saw your message on the noticeboard. We are interested in a two week stay at the Oceania club, Halkidiki, flying out from any midlands/london airport, approximate date of departure the 18th of July 2005. There are two adults and two children, the eldest being 13. We are interested in a junior deluxe suite....are they big enough for all of us. Can you give me prices on accommodation, flights and transfers. Look forward to hearing from you.
Fiona Martin
February 16, 2005 03:49PM
We are looking to book for two weeks in August (from 16th or thereabouts). We live in Newcastle upon Tyne and would like to fly from there and know that it is possible as colleagues are going in July.

Could you please let me have some prices - my husband has been browsing and has a rough idea of the cost.

Most people on the message boward seem to have booked through First Choice but I thought I would give you a whirl.

Fiona
natalie
February 17, 2005 11:32AM
Iwant to stay at the hotel oceania for 2 weeks this summer 4ad 2ch 1inf on a all inclusive basis can u qote me some prices thankyou
Rachel Loosemore
February 17, 2005 02:40PM
I am looking for a one week stay for two adults around the middle of june, flying out from and Northern Aiport. Do you just sort out accomodation and we find flights? Please could you let me know any quotes you have on an all inclusive basis. Many Thanks
Janet
February 20, 2005 11:05AM
Interested in booking 2 weeks at this hotel for the end of August beginning of September. 2 adults
What price can you offer from Manchester ?
mark edmonds
February 21, 2005 01:49PM
Hi

2 quotes required

1st
2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 13 flying from any london airport on 9th June for 2 weeks in a junior sea view suite.

Price quoted so far £2000

2nd

2 adults for 7 nights from 16th June also from any london airport staying in a sea view room

Price quoted £1000

Please respond today as I wish to make a booking
andrew
February 23, 2005 01:25PM
Hi,

We have amazing special rates on all rooms from standard to deluxe suites at this hotel. Please email me with enquiry details and your best price as I am sure we can offer you a price better than what you already have.

Thanks,

Andrew
Frank Mc
February 25, 2005 08:09PM
Hello,
Looking for prices for 2 people to stay in deluxe suite at Oceania Club, 19 May, flying from Manchester
Any idea of prices, and where we can see reviews of the hotel?
justyna
February 26, 2005 09:13PM
Can you send me how much is the final cost for 3 pers. in the twin room (2-3) at the end of august for one week? the other types of rooms too and how it is possibe to book it? where can we find some more informations about it maybe some phone? Is there any special prise till the end of Feb.?
THaNK YOU
Justyna
HELEN
February 27, 2005 10:10AM
Author: oceania club deals (194.74.6.---)
Date: 02-10-05 11:22

I am visiting The Oceania with my family on The 18 Aug and have no doubts whatsoever regarding any of the facilities on offer at the Oceania Club.I have had numerous clients stay at The Sani Resort over the last few years and can honestly say it is simply the best and the reputation is second to none.
If you read through the postings i have booked numerous clients both repeat and new to the Oceania Club and feel my prices are very competetive.
I am employed by Personal Travel Advisors,which is part of The Co-Operative Travel Group.I work from home with a full Abta license and i am a truly independant Travel advisor.
I am able to dedicate my time searching for the best deals available from whatever Tour Operator has the best deal. I also have the facility to package holidays seperately using our own ATOL license.This will hopefully give me an even greater edge on some of my competitors and will enable me to offer you the best deal.

Future Travel in conjuction with personal Travel Advisors won the 'Best Homeworking Agency Of The Year' award at The Uk Travel Awards in 2004,which can only be a goofd thing!

If you would like any rates for The Oceania please do not hesitate to contact me:

Helen.Masheder@tarsc.net
01524 414860
Abta G1147
SHARON MARTIN
March 01, 2005 12:47PM
Can you please quote for 2 Adults 1 child (5 years old) to stay at the Oceania Club from : 30th May Until 10th June, we only require 1 week's stay on an ALL inclusive basis. We would also like to fly from Bristol.
We have received quotations from First choice and Thomson.
Can you please advise what you have to offer.
Also can you please give me some feedback on this Hotel all the reviews I have been looking at have no listings as it's a new Hotel.
Thanks & Regards
Sharon Martin
adele
March 02, 2005 12:24PM
Hi Helen
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children 11 and 15 wanring to go to Oceania Club. We can travel anytime from 25th July through to 19th August and would like to know best prices for a Junior Suite for 10 nights during this time.
Many thanks
Adele Goldberg
Annette Nash
March 03, 2005 09:31AM
I am going to book a holiday today at the Oceania Club. Could you please let me know if you could help me out.
carolyn
March 07, 2005 01:26PM
Hi

I have been looking at prices for 2 adults for the 2nd week in July flying from Manchester, i would ideally like two quotes, one for a standard double and another for Deluxe Junior Suite. Can you help??
Sarah
March 07, 2005 09:51PM
Hi

I am thinking of taking my family to the Oceania Club around end June. Can you please give me a quote for 2 adaults and 2 children in a Deluxe Junior suite. Can fly from Birmingham, East Midlands, Luton or Gatwick.

Another question, do you know if the swimming pools are sea or fresh water?

Manyt thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login