Oceania Club

Oceania Club

Posted by helen 
Jan
Re: Oceania Club
September 01, 2005 10:05AM
Hi Stephen,
Reading your email I assume you have now been and come back form the Oceania Club. I have booked for next summer.
Have I done the right thing? We are 2 adults and 2 kids aged 12 and 10.
Any tips you could offer for a better holiday would be appriciated.
Do you know a good room number to request for good location. (DEluxe Junior Suite)?
Jan
Jane
September 01, 2005 10:22AM
Hi Helen

Would be interested in rates for nest August.For 2 adults and 1 child aged 8 in a deluxe junior suite.Around the 6th August.

Thank you
T. Mildon
September 01, 2005 01:40PM
HI.

Please could I have a quote for the oceania club going our approx 14th August 2006 2 ad and one chd age 11 when flying from any south west airport. Also same date or up to 20th AUgust for the Asteria Hotel in Side - Turkey

I await your response.

THANK YOU.

P.S. FREE CHILDS PLACE PLEASE IF POSS.
Vicky
September 01, 2005 03:33PM
Hi Helen,

Please could you let me have a price for the Oceania Club in a deluxe Junior Suite for 3 adults and 1 child (aged 11 next) for next August. Also, do you know if it is possible for stipulate a particular room number.

Thank you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Vicky
jan
September 01, 2005 04:01PM
Hi Vicky

Did you go to the Oceania Club this year?

Can you recommend a good room number for a deluxe junior suite?
We are going out in July next year.

Jan
Pam
September 01, 2005 10:07PM
Jan

We came back from the Oceania last week and had 5203 and 5204 deluxe jnr suites. 5203 had a slightly better view but if you will be using the single bed as well as the double then 5204 had the bed away from the front door.
R Hirons
September 02, 2005 12:17PM
please remove me from this email thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julian
September 02, 2005 12:49PM
Helen,

Please can you remove my details from this message board. I have no further interest in the Oceania club.

Thanks,

Julian
rod galti
February 10, 2006 01:28AM
whats the hotel like for 2006 is it finished and as good as all the agents and press are saying,please help
David
February 10, 2006 07:26AM
Rod

The hotel doesn't open until May being closed over the winter season. I suggest you email the hotel if you want an update on any developments they are undertaking. You can find contact details on their website - www.oceaniaclub.gr

The only significant work I am aware of is structural work to the deluxe swimming pool.

We are booked to go back in August having been there same time last year.

David
emma clisby
February 11, 2006 03:58PM
We have booked direct with the hotel for 1 week in may, does anyone have any tips for sightseeing/ excursions etc?

Thanks
Maureen
June 13, 2006 11:06AM
I am hoping to go to Oceania in September of this year but wonder did read a review that there is nowhere to walk to in the evenings - is this true as we love to walk somewhere after our evening meal! Also and most importantly does it have a well-equipped gym?
gibson1966
January 29, 2008 07:57PM
Hi Pam

Could you advise whether the single bed in the Deluxe Junior Suite is in a separate room to the double bed please and also whether it is a proper bed i.e. not sofa bed or camp bed. Just my 15 year son likes his privacy and we like our sleep - he will no doubt be coming home after we have gone to bed!

Also are there activities for teenagers? Would you recommend?

Many thanks

Kim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login