nostos

nostos

Posted by darren 
darren
nostos
June 07, 2004 01:30PM
can you help, has anybody got any information about the nostos hotel/apartments in kalithea.
Helen
Re: nostos
June 11, 2004 01:07PM
Hello

My names Helen me and my husband Makis own the Nostos hotel we are in the Thomson small and friendly brochure. Every year we win a gold award for our high standards and have a lot of repeat guests. We have a web site www.nostoshotel.gr this have comments from our guests.

If you want any more info e-mail me.

Helen
Dominic Brown
June 25, 2004 01:34PM
Hi Helen,

We are staying at the nostos from 12th July as a group of four people. I was wondering if you had any more info than is in the brouchure as it is quite limited, ie pictures.

Look forward to seeing you then
Dominic
HELEN
June 25, 2004 04:49PM
Hello,

If you e-mail me I'll send you some pictures.

Helen
pammy
June 25, 2004 07:06PM
Hi Dominic,

Just got back from a wonderfully relaxing week at the Nostos. The hotel is extremely clean and very friendly.

There are roll down shutters that keep out the morning sunlight, a must for light sleepers!! All the rooms that I could see had balconies with a table and 2 chairs.

Also there is the option of a safety deposit box in the room, large enough for a small handbag plus blokes docs. and I would recommend paying for air conditioning.

The eating area is bright and airy and gives wonderful views of the turquoise sea.

The pool and pool area are also very clean and a delight to swim in to cool down!

I would suggest that you take some sturdy beach footware for the walk down the steps to the little hotel beach and the rockywalk to the main Kalithea beach, also some water for the climb back up!!!

You might like to pack a small torch with you, the Nostos is off the main road and situated on a lane that takes you into Kalithea to the left and Afitos to the right.

We had a wonderfull rep called Gemma, and I am sure that you will have a wonderfull holiday!!

Regards Pam
Teresa Goodship
July 13, 2004 12:00PM
Dear Helen

I am booked into your hotel in September for two weeks. The brochure was very limited for pictures, could you possibly forward me some pictures of the rooms and around the hotel

Many thanks

See you in September

Teresa
pammy
July 13, 2004 09:20PM

Hi Teresa,

Sorry to but in, but I thought I would reply as a recent guest.

The room we stayed in was lovely!

The curtains matched the bed coverings, table cloth, chair and dresser stool. An uplifting yellow with green swirls.

There was a large wardrobe, two bedside cabinets and a dressing table. Also a fridge, tv, and, as an extra supplement - air conditioning. A luxury which I would advise!!

The bathroom is a good size with wc, basin and shower area.

The hotel blocks are only 2 -3 storeys and are well architechtually designed to my mind. I would also describe them as light and airy, they are painted in creamy pastel colours!

The grounds are impeccably maintained, and there are wonderful views from the breakfast/dining room.

The owners, Helen & Makis, all the family and staff, are very friendly and helpful.

I am sure that you will enjoy your holiday,

Regards Pam.
HELEN
July 20, 2004 01:37PM
hi

If you e-mail me your e-mail address I'll send you some info and pictures.

Helen
Teresa Goodship
July 23, 2004 12:54PM
Thanks very much for your reply

Im looking forward to it

Teresa
Teresa goodship
July 23, 2004 12:58PM
Thanks, look forward to the pictures
t.goodship@insightrg.com
t
audley
August 23, 2004 12:04PM
Hi Helen
Told you this web site was good !! Would you mind if you e-mail pictures from the hotel as i want to pass them on around the office.
Cheers see you in september
Aud
chris,mick matthams
nostos summer 2008
January 28, 2008 08:49PM
we stayed at your hotel summer 2007 .you kindly showed us the family suites above the gym could you please give us some information and an idea of prices for 2 adults and 1 13 year old child.[no we were not the ones with tin tin ha ha ]hope you are all well and hope to see you in the summer.love from mick and chris .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login