Oceania Club

Oceania Club

Posted by helen 
Lynn Woodward
Re: Oceania Club
April 02, 2005 09:57PM
Hi Helen
I have read some of your notes on Oceania Club and thought I would ask for a quote.
I would like to go any time from 21/07/05 during the 6 weeks holidays for 7 or 10 nights.
There will be 4 adults I assume. My sons are 13 and 15 but both over 6 feet tall so even if they qualified for a child discount in age, they wouldn't fit in a smaller bed.
I could do any airport really, but Birmingham or Manchester would be favourite.
If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.
Thanks for your help. Hoping to hear from you soon,
Lynn Woodward
Tim Hall
April 03, 2005 04:35PM
Hi Caroline,

Please would you be kind enough to let us have the email address of the sani group so we can get further information on the oceania hotel. My family is hoping to go there in August this year. Any new information?

Many thanks

Tim Hall
caroline Racher
April 03, 2005 08:01PM
Tim,

You can email Irini Tioupala for further information at

itioupala@saniresort.gr

Best of luck

Caroline.
Julian Barnes
April 05, 2005 07:23AM
I keep receiving copies of messages sent to this message board.

Please remove my details.
John Hawkins
April 05, 2005 12:36PM
I had spent alot of time searching the web for the cheapest price for the Oceania Club and although I found a costing cheaper than the major companies (thompson) I thought I would try Helen after reading the messageboard.
I have never booked a family holiday with a personal travel advisor mainly coz I was sceptical whether they could provide the same level of service I would expect from a large travel agent and also I would get it in the neck from the wife if I messed up.
I must say that Helen dealt with my enquiry very quickly and answered all my questions/concerns immediately, unlike some travel agents who have to go away and think about it and come back the next day with only half of the questions answered.To top it all Helen came up with a cheaper quote so I have booked it. I received my confirmation by post quickly without any problems and thought I wouldn't here anymore until the balance needs paying. This is what makes a personal travel advisor stand out ..Helen still emails me with information about the hotel as and when she receives it without any prompts from myself.
So give Helen a try...you have nothing to loose
Pri Alagoda
April 05, 2005 01:58PM
I must admit I did agree with a previous posting in that I too was a bit sceptical about booking with a Personal Travel Advisor, as previously we had only used major travel firms to book our holidays.

However having communicated via email and phone with Helen at length, during which time she answered all my questions and provided me with the most competitive quote for a stay at the Oceania I was happy to go ahead and book up with her.

I received my Hotel Voucher within 2 days and am now looking forward to my trip!

Great Booking experience…many thanks Helen.
janice
April 11, 2005 03:09PM
would like a price to go to this hotel beginning of june, flying from newcastle or manchester . thanks

p.s any date in june
steve
April 11, 2005 10:03PM
Booked with Helen & got a deal that nobody else was (genuinely) able to match (some had claimed lower prices; then tried to add costs when booking!).

We're going on 9th June for 2 weeks (wife,me and 5 year old boy).

Look forward to seeing anyone else from UK while out there.....

Drop a line and we'll have a FREE drink at the Pool

CHEERS
caroline Racher
April 12, 2005 02:29PM
Steve,

We will see you there, we will be arriving just a few days after. Keep in touch!

Caroline.

steve wrote:
>
> Booked with Helen & got a deal that nobody else was
> (genuinely) able to match (some had claimed lower prices;
> then tried to add costs when booking!).
>
> We're going on 9th June for 2 weeks (wife,me and 5 year old
> boy).
>
> Look forward to seeing anyone else from UK while out there.....
>
> Drop a line and we'll have a FREE drink at the Pool
>
> CHEERS
steve
April 12, 2005 06:16PM
Caroline

nice to hear you will be out at the same time as us.....

I take it you've heard nothing back from Sani today?

STeve

PS. If you're arriving a few days after, I'll have already developed the lobster look and wife and son will be brown!
caroline Racher
April 12, 2005 07:10PM
Steve,

I have sent the email again today and they have definately read it tonight so lets see if I get a reply tomorrow. I am sure I will receive some response from them.

Anyway we have got a 3 and half year old son (Going on 10) who will be with us so I am sure we will get together at some point. I will keep in touch and will post something on the notice board as soon as I hear.

Caroline.
caroline Racher
April 13, 2005 07:18PM
Reply received from Sani as follows:-

Dear Caroline,

thank you very much for your e-mail and please exept my apologies for not answering earlier to you.
I can understand that you are consurned about how the hotel will be, but I can assure you, that you will realy like it.
We are working very hard on the website to finish it even sooner, for our guests to able to get more information.
Unfortunately, I do not have any photos, which I can send you, but I can answer question of yours, if this is helpfull for you.

I am realy sorry for the inconveniance may caused, but I will do my best to nform you correctly with your queries.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further details.

Kind regards

Irini

Irini Tioupala
Sales and Marketing Department
steve
April 13, 2005 07:44PM
Caroline,

that was as clear as mud !

So the web site is being completed even sooner ...than when, Jan or March?

If they haven't got any pictures, I guess the web site must be a fair bit away..but hey, it makes you feel so much better to get that detailed information that you will "really like it" !

Ho hum

see in you in June and the web site will be finished in July (maybe we can get in the pictures !)

Steve
tom
April 13, 2005 08:04PM
We are booked at the Oceania at the end of May. If its any help, we had booked a brand new 4 star hotel in Cyprus a few years back and we had the same worries then as everyone has now. When we arrived everything was spot on and there was no on going building work. We are more than hopeful that the same will apply to the Oceania. The only blip was that some of the staff were still getting to grips with procedure and customer relations. If you can make allowances for this and give them a bit of slack, we will all chill and have a holiday to remember.........with the help of a cocktail or 4!!!!!!!!
rachel
April 14, 2005 07:52AM
Dear All,

Please see below the reply I recieved from Sani, hope this is of some help,

Dear Mrs. Loosemore,

thank you for sending through your queries to us and please allow
me to thank you for choosing to spend your holidays in our brand new
Ultra All inclusive Oceania Club!

We are currently processing some last changes which the owner of the
Sani Resort and the Oceania Club wanted to make on the website.
The concern of the owner is to have a good result and image from the first
launch and not to make changes after it, creating confusion to the visitors of
the website. Therefore this stallment of the website launching.

As you certainly understand we are trying to benchmark a new concept in
the Greek Hotel branch, the concept of the Ultra All Inclusive 5* property
and 5* services. This is a big project and we really do not want to come
out at this stage with misleading information. That is why you are not
able to find more information in the market, regarding this property.
The pictures which are circulating around in the brochures and on some
websites are actually not artificial but real! They were taken last autumn
when the exterior buildings were finished and a pilot room was decorated.

At this stage the exterior works are finished and we have already moved
inside the rooms and the main buildings for the interior decoration.
The property is scheduled to open 28/04/05.

We would like to wish you to have a nice flight and that you will enjoy
your stay at our Oceania Club.

Welcome!!

Kind regards,
Sofia Kalomenidou
Amanda
April 15, 2005 02:02PM
Hi, I want to book 2 weeks at Oceania Hotel from round about 17th June 2005, for two weeks from Gatwick for 2 adults and 1 child aged 11. thank you for your help

Amanda
anna
April 20, 2005 09:36PM
Myself, husband and 4yr old son are going on 9th. Phone contacts with hotel have all been very positive and can't wait to see others similar over there! Hope the kids clubs are good, not used them before but hoping for some peace in this wonderful sounding hotel!!!! Anna
jan loveless
April 21, 2005 08:55AM
we booked a holiday in august 2001 to a brand new hotel which opened in june 2001 to the rubican palace lanzerote this hotel was 1st class so good we went back the next year. The only thing which was not established was the plants in the surronding gardens (needed time to become established). We have also booked for 2 weeks in July/Aug at the Oceania Club and hope are earlier expierence with new hotels will reassure you.
Steve
April 21, 2005 08:40PM
Anna

if you're out on the 9th we'll see you there!

Should be a fantastic time and Sani Resorts have a great reputation. Our 5 year old will be in his element with the kids pool and the soft drinks.

Won't we all !

C U

Steve, Bali and Bran
s swift
April 25, 2005 08:30AM
Hi Helen

Waiting to book holiday with firstchoice to the oceania club for 3 Adults 1 child 1 infant on the 9 th June dates can be a little flexi. For a junior or delux suite please. Good flight times needed as of the children.

I wait to hear from a.s.a.p as hoping to book in the next day or so.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login