Oceania Club

Oceania Club

Posted by helen 
Joanne Irving
Re: Oceania Club
March 10, 2005 10:16PM
Hi Helen,

We would like to go to the Oceania (which looks fabulous!) on the 16th June 2005 for 7 nights flying from Newcastle Airport.

We would like a room for 2 ADS and 2 CH (10 & 7 Years) and a room for 2 ADS and 1 Child (2 1/2 years).

We also wonder if you could give us an idea of what price we would pay for transfer from the airport to hotel and vice versa.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Joanne Irving
Richard Boomer
March 13, 2005 12:11AM

2 adults and 4 children flying on Oct 19th from Heathrow with BA returning 29th. So far quoted £796 for flights and £1400 for rooms via Medhotels.

Can you beat this ??
Richard Boomer
March 13, 2005 12:13AM

2 adults and 4 children flying on Oct 19th from Heathrow with BA returning 29th. So far quoted £796 for flights and £1400 for rooms via Medhotels.

Can you beat this ??
kim baker
March 13, 2005 10:21AM
please can yougive me the price for 2 adults and 1 child flying from East Midlands on the 24th May approx for 1 week. Also the transfer time from airport. Thanks
mervyn
March 14, 2005 02:54PM
I have booked flights to Thessalonika for 2 weeks from 30 June 2005.
We are 2 adults and 1 child aged 13-can you price oceania all inclusive, deluxe junior suite for me?
As a matter of interest, can you do Sharm el Sheikh.
We have flights booked for 2 weeks from 26 December and fancy the Marriot Renaissance Golden View Beach resort. Can you do this?

Thanks,

Mervyn
M. Heathcote
March 17, 2005 06:20PM
Can you give me a price for 2 adults and 2 children to stay at the Oceania Club in a deluxe junior suite, for two weeks AI

Flying from Manchester 16th June
Pauline Green
March 17, 2005 11:06PM
Hi,

Could you please forward me a quote for 3 adults and 1 child (12 years)
for the Oceania Club at the beginning of July for two weeks from Glasgow
Airport.

We require two bedrooms. Either two hotel rooms or a two bedroomed suite.

Thanks
Leigh
March 18, 2005 11:07AM
hi, names leigh, could people tell me were this hotel is please, sounds nice, what would be the price of 2 adults sharing a room flying from manchester at the end of august.
Jan
Re: Oceania Club URGENT
March 20, 2005 08:31AM
Hi Helen
We are interested in booking a deluxe junior suite at the Oceania, Halkidiki but don't want to go "package." We have seen flight from Gatwick with British Airways. We also want to get married during our stay but don't want a flashy wedding, just the two of us. Do the hotel offer any contacts we could go through to organise things for us or can you put us in touch with someone. We have investigated some wedding organisers but they only seem to cater for larger weddings and they seem a little expensive for what we want.
The dates we'd like are Sunday 28th August to Sunday 11th September 2005.
Please reply Urgently as we really need to get things going especially with the wedding arrangements.
Many Thanks
Jan
Joanne Irving
March 20, 2005 06:13PM
I wonder if you can help me - I e-mailed you asking for prices for the Oceania Club Hotel - ever since then I have received numerous e-mails from people wanting quotes on the Oceania !!

The e-mail received today was addressed as Hi Helen, however I still received this e-mail - someone wanting to book a wedding at the Oceania !!!

I think the message boards must be a bit mixed up - however have tried to take my e-mail address off and cannot do it !!!
Julian Barnes
March 22, 2005 01:39PM
Hi Helen,

I am interested in booking for a week at the Oceania Club mid to late May for myself, my wife and 3 month old baby.

I have been quoted a price of around £469pp, plus £44 for transfers and £30 for the baby.

Can you please advise availability and prices (and what the price includes),

Many thanks,

Julian
caroline racher
March 23, 2005 11:16AM

Does anybody know if the Oceania Club Hotel in Halkidiki is completed yet and when it actually opens. Are there any reviews on it anywhere? Has anybody been to Halkidiki and actually seen it yet.? There appears to be some confusion with some of the tour operators and even the ones advertising it have no information.

Iam looking for a holiday there in June 2005 for 2 adults and 2 children (3 and 11) flying from East Midlands or Birmingham staying in one of the suites. (Departing between Saturday 11th June and Wednesday 15th June for 7 nights) can anybody help.

Many thanks

Caroline.
Richard
March 27, 2005 11:13PM
will there be any other transfers available to the complex other than taxis
mrs kerry
March 28, 2005 06:33PM
please can you let me know your best price for the above resort . we would like to go out 16th june ,1 week .from manchester 2 adults

many thanks
beverley kerry
joo9
March 29, 2005 04:20PM
Hi

I nearly booked this Hotel last year when it first appeared in the Brochures. Whilst in Lunn Poly (ready to book) the assistant rang first choice who said the picture in the brochure wasn' t the actual hotel (didn't say artists impression) that put me off a little !! and she wasn't sure whether the hotel was actually built !! put off a bit more !! We gave up with them and the girl rang thomsom, who said no the hotel wasn't built yet but was due to open May 05 (I think) and that the picture in the brochure was of the surrounding area, not sure whose pool it is !! Anyway I decided not to take the chance (as we would have wanted to go last week in May 05) so we booked elsewhere. I think the Hotel will be fab but I wanted to wait to see the reviews from this year. Hopefully we will go 2006. Please let me know if you know anymore, this was roughly last September/October.

Thanks

J
E Murphy
March 30, 2005 12:59PM
Please could you cost me a junior suite at this hotel roughly flying out 20th July 2005 from Manchester, 2 adults, 1 child (7) and 1 infant for 14 nights.

Thank you

E
goodyear
March 31, 2005 11:11AM
hello
pmo
March 31, 2005 11:19AM
your site
caroline Racher
April 01, 2005 02:05PM
I have booked a holiday to this hotel this year (2005). I couldn't find out any info from any of the tour operators so I've done some digging myself.
I have been in touch with the Sani group in Halkidiki and they have assured me all is to schedule and building work is complete. They have emailed me all the details and it sounds even better than I thought. All most too good to be true for the price!

The website for the hotel opens this month www.oceaniaclub.gr

I am going in June so I will let you all know how it goes but I am quietly confident due to my past experience with Halkidiki that it will be great, fingers crossed!

Caroline.
caroline Racher
April 01, 2005 07:48PM
Further to my previous I can add that I booked my holiday at Oceania club with a personal travel advisor Helen who can be emailed at

helen.masheder@tarsc.net

I found Helen very competitive, efficient and friendly and I have already recommended her to a number of my friends.

Keep up the good work Helen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login