Hanioti

Posted by Amy 
Re: Hanioti
August 18, 2006 10:31AM
3 weeks and 5 days to go!!!
Julie, Ken & Zoe
August 23, 2006 12:59PM
Flew home from Hanioti on Tuesday morning after a memorable stay at Hilltops. We are anxious to know if everyone we left behind there are ok following the fire - the family who run the hotel are wonderful and our best wishes go to them at this difficult time.
kay
August 25, 2006 07:57AM
Hi,
I returned from Halkidiki last night. I believe the Hilltops was badly damaged by fire, but not 100% certain. As you can imagine there has been bedlam, and thousands of rumours flying around. We met a very traumatised family who I believe came from there.
Chris
August 25, 2006 09:52AM
Hi

We arrive Monday to stay at the Rennaissance Hanioti - can anyone tell us what it will be like in hanioti - will everything be back to normal or does it look like a disaster area?

Many thanks

Chris & Steve

Laura
August 25, 2006 04:51PM
Hi Chris,

My Boyfriend and I are supposed to be going to the renaissance in just over a week, if at all possible would you be able to report back to let us know how things are over there and if the hotel is good?

I think they will be doing everything they can to get Hanioti back to norm and to ensure all us tourists have a great time, hope you have a great hol.

Thanks
Laura.
Macintosh
Re: Hanioti - renaissance hotel
August 29, 2006 11:09PM
Hey Chris & Laura

I am also going to the renaissance hotel in the middle of september, any information you could both give once your out there or if you come back would be great, especially about the fire and floods what is the situation etc also what its like in general just stuff you wanted to know before you went?

Thanks

Macintosh
Else
September 03, 2006 10:26AM
Hi everybody, I am one of the owners of the Mediterranean Restaurant in Hanioti and I can tell you that everything is back to normal. Shops and restaurants are open, beach is clean again, the weather is great and your hotel is just fine! Only if you go out of Hanioti you will see the damage from the fire and the rain. So...hope to see you soon here in Hanioti! Friendly regards Else
Geoff B H
Re: Hanioti/Macedonian sky
September 08, 2006 07:09AM
Returning to Hanioti on 21 Sept. Was there in May when stayed at Lesse (very Good!!). can anyone tell me about Macedonian Sky please . Oh Try the Gusto Italiano restaurant in the Square- the best of the lot in our view.> Geoff
Gary B
Re: Hanioti/Macedonian sky
September 08, 2006 11:49AM
Travelling to Hanioti on the 21st also (from Birmingham), staying at the Lesse, so glad to hear a recommendation - I've been getting mixed reports! The Gusto seems to be highly praised...

Cheers

Gaz
ap
September 09, 2006 11:49AM
hi does anyone no a billy`s bar in hanioti??? if so do you no of a karl that ment to coown or work there ?????
September 13, 2006 01:39PM
why all of a sudden so much spam???
shelli
September 17, 2006 09:44AM
hi im going to hanioti on thursday with my boyfriend for a week, we are staying at the naias apartments, does anyone know what they are like? also prices of eating out, drinks etc? anything ppl can tell me at all would be greatly appreciated smiling smiley
September 18, 2006 06:37PM
Shelly read my messsage re Naias appartments - you won't be disappointed

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login