Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by Amy 
Alan Gibson
Re: Hanioti
May 11, 2003 01:21PM
Your not THE Pauline Collings aka Shirlie Valantine?
We are going on the 19th May for two weeks
Helen
May 12, 2003 02:23PM
Hi Pauline,

The Macedonia Sky Apartments have got a good review in the Gazetteer. I can forward it to you if you would like.

I'm not really sure with regards to entertaining a three year old!! The beach and the sea are lovely and clean though. The Angelo Apartments in Hanioti have a large garden which is open to non-residents and the Pela Beach Hotel offers childrens entertainment. The Pela Beach is 1/4 mile South East of the central square.

Hope this helps,

Helen
Jill
May 16, 2003 06:59AM
Hi,
returned from Hanioti yesterday - yes bar on beach with candlelit tables and candles on beach and search lights lighting up sea. Quite expensive but happy hour from 7 - 11 with two for one cocktails. Music to listen to as sunbathe on beach.
Enjoy yourselves
Jill
Gary Creelman
May 16, 2003 11:59AM
I came back from pefkahori yesterday but spent a few lazy days and good nights in Hanioti. I have been to Halkidiki 3 times and never found cash points a problem. There is 1 in the square which was not working on Monday. But the one by the main road next to the major supermarket is working i used it myself. Its a 5 minuter walk out of the resort but you will see it when you arrive.
Kerry
May 19, 2003 04:17PM
I went to Hanioti last year with my family and stayed in the Dioynnosys apartments. It was a really good holiday, and I'm going back this year on the 28th July for 2 weeks with 7 of my friends, we're all 18. We're gonna be staying in the Natasha apartments. Does anyone know what they're like? cos I don't remember seeing them last year. The Symposium, is a great restaurant. The waiters are really friendly and funny.
adam
May 20, 2003 08:54AM
Hiya kerry,

I'm due 2 b goin 2 hanioti on the 2nd august for two weeks with my brother, do you know wot his place is like??? i have never been..
Katie
May 22, 2003 02:51PM
Me and my boyfriend could be goin to Hanioti on the 16th of June. Where abouts are you staying adam? We're only goin for a week. We're both 17- so pretty young.
katie
Kerry
May 22, 2003 08:28PM
Hi Adam, yeah Hanioti is a really great place, u'll have a really good time. How are are you and your brother?
Kate
May 27, 2003 03:53PM
Hi Jill

That chill out bar sounds @#$%&. Does it have a name?
Kate
May 27, 2003 03:55PM
Hi Jill

That chill out bar sounds @#$%&. Does it have a name?
adam
June 02, 2003 11:53AM
kerry,

We're good thanxs...Ave u bin to hanioti before???? wots it like?? so wen are you lot goin then???
Carla
June 03, 2003 12:47PM
Hey all you sexy girls.
I'm bi-curious and me and 7 of my mates (girlfriends) are going to Hanioti on the 28th July till the 11th. We're all 18. If anyones up for a laugh and wants a bit of action ;o), reply to this message. We're staying at the Natasha Apartments.
adam
June 04, 2003 08:59AM
Hiya carla,

U ok hunni??? I'm going to hanioti the same 2 weeks as u, obviously i'm not a gal,sos.....but where r u staying?????
Melanie
June 10, 2003 12:39PM
Hiya Adam

I'm Melanie, Me and my best mate Cathy are going out to Haniotti on the 18th June for a week, where are you both staying??
Gav
Re: Hanioti, macedoina sky
June 10, 2003 02:18PM
Hi,

Has anyone been to the Macedonia Sky apartments in hanioti. My girlfriend and i (20 and 19) are staying there on the 26th june 2003. Information is limited.
adam
June 12, 2003 11:09AM
mel,

We are staying in the sarantis apartments....where r u staying??? you say you are goin 4 a week yeah???? where are you flying from??
louise
June 12, 2003 03:26PM
HI TONY, IM OFF TO THE ANGELO APT ON THE 10 JUL 03 FOR ONE WEEK WITH MY PARTNER, WERE ARE YOU FLYING FROM AND WHICH COMPANY DID YOU BOOK WITH, THE WEATHER IS NICE A ND WARM AT THE MOMENT , SO LETS HOPE IT LAST TILL WE GET THERE,SEE YOU BY THE POOL..LOUISE XX
louise
June 12, 2003 03:36PM
HI, YOU SAID THAT YOU STAYED AT THE ANGELO LAST YEAR, ANY ADVISE ON WHICH ROOM TO ASK FOR, I THOUGHT I WOULD FAX THE REP, AS IM A TRAVEL AGENT AND GET A ROOM ROOM WITH A FEW, RECOMEND ANY, OR ARE NONE OF THEM GOOD VIEW ROOM, WE ARE STAYING IN A DOUBLE BEDDED STUDIO DID YOU STAY IN ONE?WHATS THE BAR AREA LIKE AND THE POOL AREA, AND IS IT FAR TO BEACH AND BARS, I WOULD LOVE TO HERE ANY INFO YOU HAVE THAT WILL MAKE OUR HOLIDAY THE BEST, THANKS LOUISE X
tony
June 12, 2003 11:16PM
Hi Louise,

We are flying from the Toon (Newcastle) and we booked with Kosmar. We should be easy enough to spot as there's nine of us - one of whom will probably have a Newcastle top on each day. Me and my partner are blessed without children so if you'se fancy going out on the town we'll ditch the oldies and bairns and join you. Just come up and intoduce yourselves.

Tony
Melanie
June 16, 2003 01:26PM
Hi Adam

Were flying from Manchester and staying at place in hanioti called "Hanioti Villlage"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login