Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by Amy 
adam
Re: Hanioti, macedoina sky
June 17, 2003 09:14AM
i'm flying from manchester and am staying in hanioiti.......fink our aprtments are close to hanioti village
Carla
Re: Hanioti
June 18, 2003 04:10PM
Hi adam baby
Who u going on holiday with and how many are there of u?
If your up for a good time u know where to come!
How old are u and your mates?
Are there any girls going?
Let me know mate just email me or call me on 07754677388.
Love u x
Emma
June 18, 2003 04:24PM
Hey all you shy guys
Me and 7 mates are stayin in hanioti from the 28th of july to 11th of august we r all really shy but we want to make mates. We want people to show us how to have a good time if you know what i mean, even though we are shy!
We are all 18 except for our 30 yr old cous whos really shy. Remember though that we are all really really shy. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? We are all shy though.
Do you know where to eat for really shy people?
We dont like to much noise cos we are shy so can you tell me a quiet pub for shy girls.
I hope the hotel has other shy people stayin there.

Let me know shys
Hannah
June 25, 2003 09:04AM
heh! why are you so shy???
lisa
June 29, 2003 06:02PM
im going to hanioti in august with my family and im staying at the natasha apartments. Does anyone know anything about the natasha?
Da and Lauren
July 01, 2003 10:38AM
Hey people!

We just booked a holiday thismorning and are staying at the Olympic Cosmos hotel in Hanioti on the 17th July for 7 nights, were really glad to hear that theres loads of good restaurants and bars and a lot of young couples going like us! (Both 19)
campbell
July 02, 2003 02:11PM
Hanioti village is a great holiday. I spent a summer there three years ago working at the Hotel Haniotti village ran by two Aussie Greeks, Bill and Perry. If anybody goes there this year tell Mama Rula Campbell said Yasso.
Annette
July 15, 2003 03:31PM
I read your e-mail where you said you could give information. Do you know anything about the Paliouri area. Going this week s/c - what are prices like - any suggestions about best places to shop/eat etc. Also excursions for kids.

Any info would help
Thanks
Annette
christie
July 17, 2003 02:56PM
hi im going to strand village apartments in august with 26 of my family! just wondering if anyone knows anything about the hotel and whats in that area.xx
christie
strand village
July 17, 2003 03:01PM
hi im going to strand village appartments,hanioti,in august with 26 of my family and friends! just wondered if anyone knows anything about the appartments and the area.x
Amanda
Re: strand village
July 18, 2003 08:35AM
Christie

I live over here so can help a bit!

Stand Village has a really good reputation and isnt far from the beach or the main area! You are coming with 26 people?! You will have a great time! You must come and see me nd my hubby while you are here!
The weather is fab and August is buzzing here!
Brian
Re: strand village
July 21, 2003 10:32AM
Kerry,
I read with interest that you stayed at the dionyssos studios, we are going there 31st August 2003 any chance of some information about them, are they clean and werll kept? is the pool cleaned regularly, how deep is it (hate lottle shallow pools)

Brian
Carla The Lezza
Re: lesbian hotspots
July 24, 2003 11:17PM
Does anyone know where a girl with an open minded sex life can have a bit of fun in Halkidiki? I've been told that there are some great places to go, but no one has told me specifically where. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Love Carla Pinder the Lesbian
Rachel
Re:
May 22, 2004 10:06AM
hiya amy.
Me and my boyfriend are going on the 15th of july.
Im 18 and hes 21 we could meet up. I cant wait to go!
Txt bK
rach XX
Nicola
Re:
May 22, 2004 03:17PM
Tony, and anyone else staying at the Angelo, you will love it. It is a few minutes walk to the square and the beach but it is lovely. I went there with my sister last year not knowing what to expect but i loved it so much we are going back 24th june-8th july!
The rooms are very clean, we had one of the 2-4 people studios which were really big. Breakfast is served until about 12pm, its not one of these places you go where you have to be up early or you miss it. Everyone who works there are very helpful.
Tuesday night are great as they put on a Greek night, where they serve traditional Greek food and get everyone up doing the Greek dancing, even if you don't want to!

I can't wait to go back, only 4 weeks and 5 days to go!

Nicola
nic
Re:hanioti
June 08, 2004 08:31AM
hi me and my boyfriend (both 18) are going to halkidiki at the end of june.staying in the sarantis studios. does anyone know how far a walk it is to the bech, supermarket, restuarants etc.also are there any good day trips to go on???
dave and mandy
June 17, 2004 10:49PM
Hi one and all.we are going to hanioti later this year, 3 rd time.does anyone know if the footpath from the hotel hilltop is still open as we have heard it has been closed, Also has anyone stayed at the Hilltop could we have your comments
Julie
June 18, 2004 07:46AM
The footpath was closed, but has now re-opened. It is a little bit of a hike to the village, especially when very hot. We have stayed at the Hilltop 3 times now. Nice hotel, lovely owners and staff. When are you going, we are going later this year.
Ken
June 18, 2004 08:20AM
The Angelo is ok so long as you don't get room 45. The toilet is so small you can shower , shave and do otherthings at the same time . The tile grout was covered in fungus as was the shower curtain, the shower has no base therefor the water just runs into the bedroom.
Ken
June 18, 2004 11:33AM
P>S THe smell comming up the drain was something else but you can buy bleach at the supermarket (it Helps)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login