Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by Amy 
mandy and dave.
Re:hanioti
June 19, 2004 10:41PM
Hi Julie thanks for your quick response,Great to know path has re-opened .when did you last stay at Hilltop , reading the reports it seems that breakfast is an egg and bread affair ,or is that being unfair. not that it will spoil our holiday as too many other places to eat in hanioti. we will be at Hilltop on 20 th sept 04 how about you.
mandy and dave.
June 19, 2004 10:51PM
Hi anyone going to halkidiki must go on the sunshine cruise. cpt mikalos will give u the best fun day of your holiday ever, dont go to market in nea moudania unless your looking for fruit and veg .Best resturant in Hanioti is LESSE BISTRO. No Hotels in any of resorts is further that 30 min walk from sea.
Cherry
June 21, 2004 10:20AM
Hi me and my boyfriend are going to hanioti in july. were staying at the olympic kosmas! we were just wondering if anyone knows how much watersports cost as were on a tight budget and need to save! Also im not great with heat is it unbearable in july that you have to stay in the shade till 5? i heard there are some really nice beaches you can get a taxi to anyone know there called?

THANKYOU!
Cherry
June 21, 2004 10:20AM
Hi me and my boyfriend are going to hanioti in july. were staying at the olympic kosmas! we were just wondering if anyone knows how much watersports cost as were on a tight budget and need to save! Also im not great with heat is it unbearable in july that you have to stay in the shade till 5? i heard there are some really nice beaches you can get a taxi to anyone know there called?

THANKYOU!
Julie
June 21, 2004 10:49AM
Hi Mandy and Dave
We were at the Hilltop at the beginning of May. The footpath was closed then, but I know that it has now reopened. We are going back at the beginning of July for 2 weeks. The Breakfast is not that bad, although eggs are on the menu most days, there is also a choice of cereal, rolls, jams etc. Tea, coffee and juice, I have had worse. You can eat there at night, but there are plenty of nice restuarants in the village, as you know. The hotel is very quiet. There is no entertainment at the hotel, they have a Greek night once a fortnight and the rep organises a quiz night fortnightly. There is a small bar, but this closes dead on 1 am. The rooms are quite small, but clean and a nice balcony. The hotel really is suited for couples and families looking for a quiet relaxing holiday, not suited for singles! If you want any more info. let me know. I will post more when I come back in July. Is it just you two going?
amanda
June 21, 2004 11:59AM
Cherry
The Olympic Kosmas is just on the edge of the village - only a 10 min walk from the main Square.
Yes usually July here is extremely hot so be prepared! There are lovely beaches all around - in Hanioti, Pefkhouri and either side.
You will have to check the watersport prices when you come - they might go up in price for the main season - I dont know.

Crusoe Beach and Golden Beach are very nice - but you need transport to get to them!
I hope this helps

Cheers
Amanda
Nicola
June 21, 2004 10:06PM
Hi Amanda,

Me and my sister are coming to Hanioti on Thursday and can't wait!
We are stopping at the Angelo for 2 weeks so we will be coming to visit you. Where are you situated ? we were at the angelo last year but dont know if we went to yours.
Gerry Ashworth
June 22, 2004 12:48PM
What are the Natasha Apartments at Hanioti like?
mandy and dave.
June 22, 2004 10:15PM
hello again julie. thanks for the info.hope you have a great time in july.yes its just the two of us going.Have you had alook round Lesse Hotel yet.Its top class just like their bistro. if you get five mins to pop in and have alook its well worth it. just tell Anastasia that mandy and dave sent you. thanks again. mandy and dave
Cherry
June 23, 2004 08:22PM
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for replying so soon, can't wait to come over, three weeks tomorrow!

Thanks again
cherry x
rachel
June 23, 2004 08:50PM
hi cherry

im goin on me hols 3 weeks 2moz! i go on the 15th of july with my boyfriend and we stay in the olympic kasmas to. cant wait. will see u there.
luv rach
Jenny L
July 05, 2004 03:29PM
is ant one staying in OYLIMPIC LAKIS??????? from the 8th july ???????????? is so email me!

Thanks Jenny grinning smiley
Sue
July 05, 2004 03:46PM
I am staying in the Olympic Lakis but from the 21st July
Cant wait let me no how you get on!!
kelly
July 07, 2004 06:45PM
please all visit the Long Island Cocktail bar (in the main square in Hanioti) and Waikiki bar (on th way back to the Angelo). Both fantastic bars, very chilled out, excellent service from friendly bar staff who will sit and chat to you when they are not busy! Also the owner of Long Island looks a little bit like Justin Hawkins from the Darkness (but extremely sexy with it!) and rides around on this massive harley davidson. We went there because of the lovely coctails with sparklers and all the trimmings, and also to ogle him!!! Say hi to Nina and Chris at the Waikiki!!! I wish I was going again....................!
Kezzybabes
July 07, 2004 09:21PM
I'm going on Monday so i'll go to Long Island ,might get a photo of Justin Hawkins lookey likey coz my mate fancies him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& she'll be dead jealous lol.
Cherry
July 11, 2004 05:20PM
Going on thursday morning can't wait. Just wondered if anyone knew how bad the mosquitos get in july? Will i need some insect repellant?

thanks cherry x

p.s. hi Rachel what airport are you flying from? we fly from manchester at 6 in the morning!!! see you there!
rachel
July 13, 2004 12:15PM
hiya cherry

Ive herd that theres alot of ants thats all, i havnt herd anything about mosquitos.

We fly from Newcastle at 8.30. I cant wait. See you there. Cant wait, we are there for two weeks. How long you there for?

rachelxx
Cherry
July 13, 2004 07:38PM
hi rachel ,

We go for two weeks aswell im so excited just packing at the moment can't decide what to take! men don't have that problem though shove a tshist and shorts in a bag and there off!!! see you there, if not hope you have a great time!x
tina
July 15, 2004 03:56PM
how long are you going for??
Mark
July 15, 2004 04:06PM
Roll on monday we fly from nottingham east midlands 7.05 am
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login