Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
sonia harries
Piladis
May 01, 2005 12:50PM
Hi

I am staying at the Piladlis apartments in a couple of weeks and noticed that you have stopped there, and was wondering what they were like
and what the resort has to offer any tips for the best restaurants
Paul & Vicky Zimmer
Aeollos Holidays
May 01, 2005 09:21PM
Hi Rita, we are Paul and Vicky and we have booked some holidays in your hotel, we will be arriving on the 5th may. We are really looking forward to it. We are so happy reading all the very good comments from your clients. Cant wait!

See you soon.
MARC TAYLOR
Re: Aeollos Holidays
May 03, 2005 02:58PM
I AM DUE TO TRAVLE TO PEFKOHORI AT THE END OF AUGUST MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE BEACHES ARE LIKE AND ALSO THE WEATHER
MARC TAYLOR
May 03, 2005 02:59PM
I AM DUE TO TRAVLE TO PEFKOHORI AT THE END OF AUGUST MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE BEACHES ARE LIKE AND ALSO THE WEATHER
MANY THANKS

MARC (MANCHESTER,ENGLAND)
jackie
May 08, 2005 12:02PM
hi ive been to pefkorhi a few times now usually stay at loli which kids love. this year im staying at anna maria studios, have you any ides where these are and how nice they are. was just wondering if they were off one of the side roads of the promenade. please could you help me i have a map but its usless
thanks
jackie
May 08, 2005 06:31PM
hi the beaches are lovely some of it is shingle lovely places to eat espically marys. very hot in august. where are you staying
roy
May 09, 2005 02:46PM
The Anna maria is a very nice place,It is 2 roads back from the main road going inland only 10 mins from the beach
Robert
Re: Aeollos in May
May 10, 2005 01:21PM
Hi am coming to stay at Aeollos apartments with wife and 9 year old son on 19-05-05 for 2 weeks our first trip to Greece.
What kind of temperatures can we expect and does anyone have a map of Pefkohori they could mail me.
Looking forward to meeting Rita after reading the great feedback about their appartments
Robert
Lee Eagle
Re: Aeollos in June
May 17, 2005 09:37AM
Hi Rita.

We have just booked a weeks holiday at The Alleos in June ( 15th ) 2005.
This will be our friends first visit to Greece but although we have been coming to Greece for over 12 years. Look forward to seeing what a wonderful place everyone is talking about.

Lee
Brian Skow
May 29, 2005 04:58PM
Hi Rita

After reading lots of e-mails regarding your hotel its seems we are in for a treat.
We look forward to meeting you on 9th June 2005

Best Regards

Brian Skow
Richard
June 01, 2005 05:14PM
Hi
We are 2 famalies visiting pefkohori in August 2005. One staying at Loli Village the other staying at the Hotel Atrium.
Could you tell us how far apart they are, and is it within walking distance??

Regards Richard
marion david aand duck
June 02, 2005 08:27PM
hi we have just got back from aeollos apartment and what a great time we had thanks rita for making ducks birthday cake. we have booked again for next july. so see you then.
Veronica Storey
June 03, 2005 07:25AM
Hi

I am thinking of booking a holiday and have considered your accomodation, can you please advise if you have air contditioning

Thanks
andy & hellen
June 03, 2005 11:02AM
richard

unfortunately these two hotels are some distance apart

ioli village is at the edge of the town set back from the main road, whereas the atrium is at the top of the hill (which is some climb) - the atrium does offer a mini bus service to and from the main village to guests, so it might not present too much of a problem

enjoy your hols

andy & hellen
Sergey
June 10, 2005 12:17PM
Hi Rita

May be You can help
I am liooking for Samaras apartment
I can not find the address
100 m from the sea but????

Regards

Sergey
Gus
Pefkohori July 2005
June 19, 2005 02:47PM
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to go to Pefkohori on the 16th of July to meet some friends there. Don't have a place to stay yet. My friends will be staying at Halkias villa and I want a place nearby. Don't know where to stay since I don't know which hotels are close (no map). So if anyone can help me out fast so I can make the necessary reservations.

Thanks
marion david aand duck
Re: Pefkohori July 2005
June 30, 2005 03:44PM
hi rita thanks oncde again for making ou5r holiday a good one and baking the ducks birthday cake. we have booked to come to aeollos again next july but without the duck we are bringing my twin sister who the duck came in place off due to her breaking her ankle. see you then. marion david owen duck mum and dad.
joanna
July 05, 2005 02:00PM
Hello Rita.

We are due to stay at your hotel in september. we cant wait as it is our first holiday with our new baby and my best friend is getting married. Are there cots available as we booked over the internet and there was no information on this.
look forward to hearing from you

Jo Smith
louise
July 06, 2005 10:51AM
HI THERE, IAM GOING TO PEFKOHORI TOMORROW, AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE BEACH IS A BIT SHINGLED, AND HAVE SEEN A COUPLE OF OTHER BEACHES THAT ARE VERY SANDY CALLED, HANIOTI AND KRIOPIGI, COULD YOU TELL ME HOW FAR AWAY THEY ARE FROM PEFKOHORI, AND ALSO GOT TOLD ABOUT A SHIP WRECK SOMEWHERE DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS, IAM SO EXCITED IAM GOING WITH MY HUSBAND, THANKS ALOT.
shirley
July 06, 2005 12:53PM
You can walk to Hanioti via the beach road if it is not too hot and you have the energy but Kriopigi is further up the coast but not far by car/taxi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login