Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
maria
Re: Pefkohori
March 10, 2006 04:44PM
ammon garden would be perfect, stayed there a few times,also,pella house,and thassos 2 which is near the old square. Zihni would be quite good for a reception,directly adjacent to beach(quiet end)also zenios,but quite noisey and busy in august,both can be found on web sites if you surf long enough. Have a wonderful time,hope you find all your'e looking for.
Maria.
eddie
March 22, 2006 08:10AM
Hi Everyone
Am going to Pefkohori in may, can enyone tell me what the temperture may be.
Eddie
lulu
April 19, 2006 08:37PM
Me and my friend are going to Pefkohori in August.
Does anybody have any info about AliaPalace hotel?
I tried to find street map of Pefkohori in Internet, but unfortunately without success yet. It would be nice to see where is it situated.
Michelle
April 25, 2006 02:23PM
Hello All

We are travelling to Pefkohori in a few weeks and was wondering if there is anybody on here who has stayed at the Anna Maria apartments. From what I have read so far it's looking an excellent choice. Can anybody confirm this? Also does anyone know of any trips which are available to book from here.

Thanks in advance : )
eddie
April 30, 2006 09:21AM
Hi coming to Pefkohori next week 8th may 2006, can anyone tell me what the weather wll be like?
Regards Eddie.
Lucy
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
May 04, 2006 10:32PM

Hello,
Me and my boyfriend have booked two weeks for the end of June in pefkohori in the Aeollos! Cant wait, have read so many nice reviews about the apartments/hotel, is the hotel close to the main resort? Will it be nice and hot at the end of June?
Thanks
xx
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
May 17, 2006 07:54PM
Hey.

We're going too... 29th June till 6th July. Are you still there then?
Roy Jamakabee
Weather
May 17, 2006 08:17PM
I am going to the sarantis studios in July and i was wondering if someone could possibly tell me what the weater is like at that time of the year?

i must say the sarantis studios are excellent and i am very looking forward to going back

Lucy
May 18, 2006 06:16PM
Yeh we will be there then! Coming on the 22nd for 2 weeks! Cant wait!
x
Katrina.C
May 20, 2006 12:22PM
Hi, can anyone give me a review of the Atrium Hotel and how hot the temperature gets in July. Thanks
May 20, 2006 03:02PM
Hi,plenty of info about the atrium on web,been to pefkohori 8 times and never seen it.Temperature will be hot,hot,hot smiling smiley going to start packing now,countdown.....9 weeks 4 days til I go,for 5 whole weeks,yeahhhh,have a fab time,
maria
MARKhes
Info about...
May 21, 2006 08:21PM
Can someone tell me something more about studios Lakis or Nana? Someone been there?
Thanx
May 23, 2006 09:36PM
Rita - are you and Themmi still at the Aeollos? We stayed at your hotel four years ago, and had a brilliant time, so we've decided to come back 1st june with a couple of friends of ours. Hope you are still there and are both well. Look forward to seeing you,
Nigel & Ginge
marko
May 27, 2006 09:51AM
im looking for job in pefkohori from june till october.jobs like beach bar, clubs,pubs.
who wants good worker contact me.
May 27, 2006 01:14PM
68 days til i'm there......who's counting!!! Hope you find some work,shouldn,t be to difficult smiling smiley
eleni
May 27, 2006 06:24PM
44 for us

can't wait

enjoy
ian
June 01, 2006 08:56AM
i am looking for pilalidis hotel e mail i got it last year when i was there but when i email them i does not work have thry got a new e mail address
June 03, 2006 05:37PM
We fly out a week on thursday, to pefkhori. I cant wait realy looking forward to my holiday this year it's our first time we've been to halkidki. Hope to get there in time to watch the England game that night can anyone reccomend a good bar where I can watch the match.

cheers
Nev
June 04, 2006 02:57PM
Pauls Place in the old square has a good size screen, and draught english beers smiling smiley
June 05, 2006 08:12PM
sound good to me
thanks maria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login