Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
lisa shelton
aellos transfers
August 27, 2008 08:13PM
hi Rita,

we are returning again and was wondering how long the transfers from the sirport would be in a taxi just there are quite a few of people we are brining with us, they was just wondering and as i didnt come last year im not sure???

thanks
simon matthews
Re: Pefkohori
August 29, 2008 09:01AM
does anyone have the telephone number for pella studios in pefkohori as i want to book a holiday at this great hotel as theo and his family made my holiday great back in aug 2005 any advice gratefully accepted thanks
snezana
May 26, 2009 11:50AM
Have you been to Pefkohori lately? Do you know anything about Tasa&Despina hotel?
Tanya
May 26, 2009 06:36PM
Hi Rita,
I wanted to know if there are any good trips like islands or caves to visit...
let me know when you can,
regrads
Tanya
lisaj
July 06, 2010 12:31PM
hi rita

we have booked to stay with you in august (7th - for 2 weeks) through thomas cook. we wanted to book bed and breakfast, but for some reason self catering has been booked. can i book this directly with you? the internet price is £42 for adults x 2 of us and £21 for children - 1 child. hope you can help. look forward to meeting you.

lisa brain and tom x
lisaj
July 06, 2010 12:55PM
[please ignore this - just spoken to thomas cook, who are going to sort it out - tks anyway! ]
hi rita

we have booked to stay with you in august (7th - for 2 weeks) through thomas cook. we wanted to book bed and breakfast, but for some reason self catering has been booked. can i book this directly with you? the internet price is £42 for adults x 2 of us and £21 for children - 1 child. hope you can help. look forward to meeting you.

lisa brain and tom x[/quote]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login