Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
Alice
Re: Pefkohori
June 06, 2006 08:48PM
Hi everyone,

I've just booked a week in Pefkohori with my boyfriend in Sept, staying at the Ammon Garden - can anyone give us a bit of information about this accommodation?

Wish i was there now!

Alice
Gabor Vicentiu
June 07, 2006 11:44AM
Hello,
I am from Romania...an i am now in Pefkohori..in vacantion..but i like it very much here...and i will like to stay here and work..do you have a free job at your hotel??or do u know someone who waht to hire a person??
I will wait your answer..
Vicentiu
June 08, 2006 04:06PM
Hi Alice,

We have just got back from Pefkohori, staying at the Aeollos hotel, which is 50 yds towards the sea from Ammon Garden. The accomodation is very similar and Themis and Rita recommend people to try Ammon Garden when they are fully booked. It is set off the sea front about 100yds flat walk from the sea, where the best bars and restaurants are. Very romantic and lively til late.The water is crystal clear and great for snorkeling as you can swim out approx. 300yds and it is still only 15ft deep. I am sure you will have a great time, we did.

Nigel and Ginge
the duck
June 12, 2006 05:42PM
hi themis and rita . we were with you last year will be back in four weeks hope you remember me. told you tell me were the nearest bank is thanks. see you in four weeks. the duck. owen family.
Lucy
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
June 14, 2006 11:14AM
8 days and counting!!!
Re: Pefkohori Aeollos
June 15, 2006 01:44PM
43 for me..........who's counting smiling smiley
Rita
June 17, 2006 10:18AM

Ammon garden is beautiful, you will have a great time there. small and friendly and only a stone throw from the beach and all the lovely taverns. You wont be disappointed.
Rita
June 21, 2006 08:55AM
Hey Duck
Glad to hear your joinig us again. Your coming on the 6th for 2 weeks, do you want the room next to the bar. Cant wait to see you.
Love Rita
Theres a atm close to us now, so dont worry.
Sharon Tipton
June 23, 2006 02:33PM
Hi Everyone
I am coming to stay at the Aeollos for 2 weeks, flying out on July 6 with my husband, two sons and a friend. I am really looking to this holiday, we have never been to Halkidiki before but it sounds great. We have two 18 year olds with us so they will be looking for lively bars while myself, my husband and other younger son prefer something more typical greek and laid back. It looks like the sort of place to offer both am I right?

Regards
Sharon
Mary
June 23, 2006 02:44PM
I am going to stay at the Ammon Garden, self catering in a couple of weeks. I was wondering what they have in terms of cups and plates in the kitchennette?
the duck
June 23, 2006 05:39PM
hi looking forward to the 6th yes i will love the room next to the bar cheers. see you then with my mum and dad and auntie.
the duck
June 23, 2006 05:54PM
hi yes if its two bedrooms has there is four adults. we did book two rooms. thanks
maja
June 24, 2006 11:11PM
I'm coming soon to Pefkohori vid my family.wondering if we need car to go to supermarket and is there any green market?How much do u pay for car to rent?
cheers maja
DaveS
June 26, 2006 10:17AM
Maja - there are two big supermarkets at the northern edge of town and lots of smaller ones in the centre. You won't need a car to go shopping unless you are buying for a big family - in which case get a taxi, they are very cheap.

If by green market you mean fruit and vegtables, the answer is no but there are several good fruit and veg shops, including one next to the yellow supermarket.

A car is good to travel round Halkidiki - I guess about 30 Euros a day for car hire but someone else might know better.
June 26, 2006 12:27PM
Pefkohori is a lovely place and there a lots of nice things to do there. That was mine and my girlfriends 1st holiday and it was very Memorable! im going back to halkidki in August but im going Fourka this time. If i remember correctly, it was 120 euros for a 3 day car hire in Pefkohori.

Pefkohori has a lovely beach too, people are friendly in restaurants and place is clean. The town does not get lively until after 9pm!

Theres loads of restaurants and bars to go too. You will not get bored. I stayed at Anna Maria apartments. Very clean, very nice and staff were friendly.

You get a lot of Swedish/German/Greek holiday makers go there. Not many brits at all when i went.

Hope this helps anyone going to Pefkohori this year

Rita
June 26, 2006 03:12PM
hello duck,
Check your booking as you only have one room on my list for 4 people. See u soon.
Charlie
Aeollos Appartments
June 26, 2006 07:42PM
Hi Rita

My girlfriend, Alison, and I are coming to stay this thursday, and very much looking forward to it!

Quick question for you: do we get towels?

Thanks

Charlie
Re: Aeollos Appartments
June 27, 2006 07:54PM
towels in room

would take your own for use by pool or sea

have a good un

we're off to the aeollos in 9 days ... YIPPEE
June 28, 2006 07:21AM
Hi Rita,

My husband and I will be in Pefkohori in August. He is an artist and we are planing to sell some of his works while we are there. What I wanted to ask you is: are we going to have problems selling in the street and do we need any permission?

Thanks!
Charlie
Re: Aeollos Appartments
June 28, 2006 07:40AM
Cheers andy - have a good one...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login