Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
Sinisa
HITNO --- Pefkohori
August 01, 2006 09:46AM
Usled neocekivano iskrslih porodicnih zdravstvenih problema i radi povracaja uplacenog novca:

HITNO ustupam rezervaciju za HALKIDIKI -- Pefkohori

11 dana / 10 nocenja

18.08. - 28.08.2006

Polazak 17.08.2006 u 23:30 parking INTERKONTINENTALA

Najam studia VILA NINA 2 krevetna = 130E
Grupna viza = 10E
Osiguranje = 11E
Prevoz Autobusom = 50E
Ukupno = 201E

Zainteresovani nek mi se javi na msinisa@verat.net.

SVE NAJBOLJE
skupljac oglasa
Re: Pefkohori
August 01, 2006 12:30PM
Hello,

I`m going to Pefkohori 20.8.-30.8.2006 in hotel Kassandros, do you now something about this hotel ??

Can you send me picture or web site of you hotel ?
Laurentiu
August 07, 2006 11:30AM
Hi,

I am going to visit Greece this start of September. Could you recommend a hotel in Halkidiki? A travel agency has offers for Marabou and Nereides Apartments. How are these locations?

Regards,
Laurentiu
Lydia
August 09, 2006 01:10AM
Hi,

my boyfriend and I are going on our first holiday together to Pefkohori in late september, just wondering if anyone knows about the area in this time...hopefully not its hottest point but still warm I'm hoping? Can anyone reccommend a guidebook to the local area, or anywhere special we should visit?

Also we're staying at the Atrium, has anyone seen it or stayed there? I've only found one review on the web but it seemed very positive!

x
Lydia
Rita
August 09, 2006 09:09AM
Hi,
The Atrium is situated on the top of the hill over looking all of the village, great views, huge pool area, tennis court. Its a 4 star hotel and looks great, Ive never been in, but always heard good things. Its only set back is the walk to the village or the beach, the hill is very steep. Now they do provide a courtesy bus. The weather at this time is nice, but there may be a bit of rain.

The Neriedes is a new hotel in Hanioti, looks good from outside never been in. I think the Marabou is in Pefkohori on the beach very central. Old building that has had a lift, dont know anymore sorry.
August 09, 2006 09:23AM
hello,
does anyone know one valid email address from AEOLLOS HOTEL? thank you
vlad
August 09, 2006 10:53PM
Dear Rita,

I understand that you are the owner of Aeollos Hotel.
Please be so kind and tell if you still have free room for 5th Sept. and also is there an e-mail address where I can contact you?
thank you
vlad
August 11, 2006 09:13AM
anyone?
Rita
August 11, 2006 04:25PM

To Vlad,
I have no vacancies for the time that you have requested, sorry.
August 11, 2006 08:26PM
dear Rita,
thank you for your answer.
anyway, do you know another place where I could stay for 10 nights but starting with 11th ? not a fancy one but reasonable. an email address will be great. thanks
Ata Hnumus
hello
August 13, 2006 01:20PM
hermastum! Which is halo.
August 13, 2006 09:39PM

Hi Rita,
Really good to hear your in Pefkahori, friends of mine are going there soon (after greek holidays finish! 15th August) Where are you exactly?

Always good to meet others, who have been here a long time.

www.outoftowners.net
The on/off line social club Greece.
Your not alone.
mica
August 17, 2006 01:52PM
Hi,

I am from Serbia and please tell me price of rooms in your hotel and how much is fuel in Greece?
Sorry if my english is not very "clear".Thanks!
David Powell
August 17, 2006 03:39PM
We; my wife and my two children stayed at IOLI VILLAGE it was wonderful and we are going back next year.
glen
August 21, 2006 04:15PM
Do you have the phone number for Aeollos Apartments please?
the duck
August 22, 2006 02:05PM
hi rita, just a short note to make sure everything is ok after hearing about the fires in greece. thinking about you see you again. the owen family.
Rita
August 23, 2006 04:11PM
Hello
Just letting everyone know that Aeollos hotel suffered no damage. We are alright, the fire didnt approach the village and everthing is functioing as normal. The forest around the hill tops has burnt down and there has been some damage to the upper areas of the village. But there is no problem with the village
regards Rita
DanReese
August 23, 2006 10:02PM
Hello, myself and my Girfriend are coming to pefkohori next Thursday staying in the Alia Palace. Does anyone know if this area has been damaged by the fires? Should we be trying to transfer our holiday? Any information would be greatly appreciated as we have had little information from our tour operator.

Thanks

Dan
Adam Cowell
August 23, 2006 10:08PM
Hiya Rita,
Glad to hear you and the hotel are all fine! Have seen on some reports the the beaches are in a bad way because of all the ash from the fires, is this true or are the media going a bit overboard with the reports? As hopefully want lay on the beach when arrive in just over a week.
Rita
August 24, 2006 09:16AM
Hello,
Been for a walk on the beach this morning and its fine, the ash has stoped and there is major cleaning going on. The only evidence of fire in Pefkohori is the woodlands, and hilltops which look black.
Alia Palace suffered no damage as a hotel but it is up in the hill, so the surroundings (not close) have been destroyed. Speak to the owners for more info if you can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login