Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Posted by PaulB 
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
June 26, 2006 05:43PM
Happy birthday Di, enjoy ur party, then get packing girl before u go into panic mode, raining down here in falmouth, cornwall, so i hope its more pleasant up there with u. enjoy ur bit of pampering tomorrow
Sarah
gill
June 26, 2006 08:29PM

Hi everybody
Happy birthday Diane. Have a great time tonight. You will get sorted for your hols im sure, Ive never heard of anybody who hasnt got packed before they go!!!!!!!!!!!! Been to Manchester shopping this afternoon. got a few tops just in case!!!!!!!! I told myself Id be sensible with the packing but dont think its possible I cant resist buying a bargain. Went for some footwear but didnt succeed never mind I may just have to go again!

I got the citronella tea lights from Tesco. Ive got a candle holder and 50 tealights in total. They smell really strong. They were really cheap I may buy some more.

Damp miserable wet cold night here in Burnley.

Gill
di james
June 26, 2006 11:00PM
Thanks gill, had a lovely birthday, a bit drunk now to say the least. Must get focused tomorrow and get the packing done.Will definitely be taking a trip to tesco for some of them candles.A cold damp miserable night here in liverpool too. Was going to bbq but ended up cooking for 18 under the grill.Loads of chocolates for my birthday, but did the honourable thing, opened them all and gave them to the kids. Got to think of that bikini on thursday.
di james
June 26, 2006 11:03PM
Sarah, thanks, will get packed tomorrow, promise.Will enjoy my pampering tomorrow. Raining here in liverpool too.
June 27, 2006 08:39AM
Don't forget to leave some room for the shoes you can buy over there!!!
di james
June 27, 2006 10:31AM
Hadnt thought of that shirleya. Had all my pampering done so just off now to get my cases and hopefully pack.
June 27, 2006 11:42AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Greetings from chrousso village!!!

Just a quickie while hubby and son are playing pool!!

We are having a fantastic time, place is wonderful, havent got time to tell all,

Yes there are wasps but no more than u would get a bbq back home, they arent really a problem, couple of mozzy bites but nothing too bad.

Food is good, somethings are bit repetative but is good quality and cant fault staff.

Never been to a place that is sooooo clean, cleaners deserve a medal and the gardeners keep the place immaculate too.

Entertainment is miminal but they really do try, and if more people wanted to participate it would be great... Hps that run the entertainment are soooo nice.

Weather is late 30's very hot.

Di hope u all packed! we were well over on luggage but smiled sweetly at checkout boy and he let us off this time!

See u in two days, looking forward to meeting u, hope this has settled any worries, havent had time to read any of your postings just picked this one and wrote

Take Care!!!!
June 27, 2006 12:15PM
Thanks Fi for taking time out to let us know, sounds great and looking forward to it even more now
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and have a ball with di et al
Sarah
x
June 27, 2006 01:46PM
hiya are you ok whenare you going on holinday i am going on the 13th July and areyou ok i hope you enjoy your hoildayloveyacyasoon xxxxxxx
di james
June 27, 2006 02:22PM
Fiona, your mad!!!!!! So looking forward to it now, see you thursday, but still not packed. Look out for us about five oclock.
gill
June 27, 2006 03:20PM

So good to hear from you Fiona I feel so excited now that Ive heard what a good time you are having. Shame I wont get to meet you. I bet you cant wait Diane. I wish Id booked for two weeks now.

May start packing tonight as Ive found out today that Ive botched up my holiday booking off work. Im working til the day before I go! Really busy working extra too and busy all weekend so whilst Im feeling all excited I will go and drag the cases out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gill

di james
June 27, 2006 03:37PM
Gill, lovely to hear from fiona, so glad she thinks its ok and the wasp situation is not as bad as we thought.I still havent packed, just going out to buy some cases. Look forward to meeting you 6th.
leza
June 27, 2006 06:04PM
i'm so looking forward to it now i've read fionas post, wonder what the wasps will be like late august.

Happy birthday di, hope you weren't too hung over!

Packed yet?
June 27, 2006 06:30PM
Di, surely u've started pecking now lol!!!!! i wish i was going this week, 4 weeks seems an age away, keep buying things i think i might need, i'll be bankrupt by the time i go lol!

Gill, know what u mean about being busy at work,hardly have time to look up the forum!!! it won't be long before my cases come out either

Sarah
Gill
June 27, 2006 07:02PM

Packing on hold Im afraid Im off to the pub now!!!!!. I can always make time for a beer he!he! Hope you are sorted now Di with glass of wine in hand. Enjoy and see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How may weeks now Leza and Sarah?

Gill

di james
June 28, 2006 07:15AM
gill, have bought my cases got them last night. Also new bikini. However didnt come home to pack them, and they are laying there in the hall with nothing in them. Oh dear, i will get it all done today, i am in all day on my own so plenty of time.No worries.This time tomorrow we will be in the air, ( providing no flight delays)
June 28, 2006 12:38PM
4 WEEKS FOR ME GILL SEEMS LIKE AN AGE!!!!!!!
June 28, 2006 01:39PM
Hi Di

Kalo taxidi (have a good journey) and a great holiday. Will look forward to hearing about how much you enjoyed and when you'll be going back.

Enjoy

Shirley
di james
June 28, 2006 07:56PM
Gill, all packed at last sorted and ready to go.Just spendt about 15 minutes explaining to carl why my case weighs 27 kg and his weighs 16kg. Men just dont understand do they???? Looking forward to meeting you 6th. Have a good journey.
di james
June 28, 2006 07:58PM
leza, sarah, shirley, will definitely come back and tell you all about it, happy chatting until then.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login