Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Posted by PaulB 
di james
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
June 20, 2006 09:11PM
Fiona, your telling us that your cases weigh 59.5 kilos, but what you forgot to mention was that 50 kilos of it is your repellents and shoes, and clothes. Hubby and son have 9.5 between them, haha...When you said it was me that would try anything, i did say within reason, I do have some morals. What are you thinking of having an interview, the day before you go away? Hope it goes well for you. good luck.
June 20, 2006 09:25PM
Wasnt my choice to be made redundant two weeks before i go abroad unfortunately, i applied for this job a little while ago and cant really refuse the interview (wish i could)

Anyway after spending the last half hour consoling a heartbroken 8year old cos sweden equalized im gonna get to my bed.... Night all xxxxx

(ps i remember this person with morals saying she was adding paper bags to her holiday shopping list)

Di, do u think we will know who each other is when we there? strange isnt it talking to people and not having a clue what they gonna look like!

di james
June 20, 2006 10:25PM
FIONA, dont worry i will find you, you wont get away with it ithat easily, pretending you dont know who i am.You will hear our scouse accents a mile away.
June 21, 2006 06:39AM
Hubby said we just need to look for Loud Chavs dressed in shellsuits that shout allright ar kid, then we run n hide !!

Last day today, dog is just off to the kennels (hate that part of a holiday) but i know he has a brilliant time out walking in the countryside all day.

Nervous bout interview, and last day at my old job, and panicking over stuff i forgot to pack!! hair straighteners being one of them eekk!!!

Catch u all later
di-james
June 21, 2006 06:59AM
Yes just look for a pair of loud chavs, coleen and wayne, a few years on, thats us. What shall we look for? Good luck with the interview today. I am contemplating whether to go into town and buy more stuff for hols, (that i dont really need ) , Or shall i do the my good wifely duties and clean the house, and have a nice home cooked meal on the table when carl comes in from work. We will see.!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day.
June 21, 2006 07:11AM
I was gonna say look for wayne and waynetta slob but i cant remember what the kid was called haha,

Im short n dark
He is short n bald
Oj is just plain loud

What time do u fly and im guessing u flying from either liverpool or manchester ?
di james
June 21, 2006 07:21AM
You are definitely not wayne and waynetta, waynetta would never get up at six to swim, the kid was called spudulika, remember now. I am 5 fot 6, blonde, carls dark, 6 foot 1. Jennys dark, long hair and thin. kates fairish,very quiet. Despite being scousers we are all quite shy and quiet.You will need to bring us out of our shells, fiona.
di james
June 21, 2006 07:26AM
We are flying from manchester, 0730, I presume we will arrive at hotel at about 4pm, would you say, straight to the bar, carl will be straight to the sun bed. Is your husband the sporty type, carl is, I am most definitely not. He will probably be looking for a football or tennis partener. I think there is a tennis court isnt there.
June 21, 2006 09:29AM
Di
Fly out on 27th July, plenty of time for them to re stock the bar lol. Have a great time all of you, can't wait to go, seems an age, dying to start packing already!!!!
Sarah
di james
June 21, 2006 10:05AM
SARAH, start packing, it will get you in the mood. It will soon come round, will come back and tell you all about it.
FIONA, town won so i am off now, to spend spend spend, speak later, how was interview?
Joanne B
June 21, 2006 10:11AM
Hello All

Hope you guys can answer my queries. I am travelling to Chrousso on 3rd August 2006 for a two week holiday with my partner and 13 year old daughter. Have read many and very varied reviews of this hotel.
Just trying to form an opinion, so as to expect the unexpected!
Is it true that air conditioning throughout has now been installed, or will we have to rely on hired fans for the rooms?
Is the snack food really bad or mostly acceptable?
What can we expect to find in the rooms i.e. fridge, kettle etc? We are booked into a one bedroom appartment.
Will the nasty wasps still be a major problem to us that time of year?
I am looking forward to the transfer, I love to see the country as I go, am I right to be optimistic?
What trips are available and how were they?
Will we be in reasonable locality to pharmacies, other bars and restaurants, and shopping for gifts, water, wines, etc?

Hope someone out there can answer some or all of my questions. Thankyou and I hope your holiday will be, or was, really good.

Joanne
gill
June 21, 2006 12:00PM

Hi Joanne

There is a forum listed called new thread for Chrousso. There are answers to a few of your queries. We will certainly leave you feedback You never know Di and Fiona may decide to stay out there due to their entertainment and Greek Dancing Skills so entertainment wont be a problem. He! He!

Ive two weeks tomorrow to go. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Gill
June 21, 2006 02:33PM
Interview was pants!!!! waste of time me thinks but never mind, least it stopped me spending the afternoon working out how to fit more shoes into my suitcase!

Hubby isnt the most sporting person out Di, im the footie fanatic with my son, although hubby does get interested in world cup/euro matches.. He will certainly have a game of tennis etc thou im sure..
And although im up early to swim etc its the only exercise i do all holiday, although i have been known to go for longish walks early in morning if its a place where im not allowed in the pool before 9am etc..

Looks like Manchester flight and Birmingham flights go at same time on a Thursday then cos we fly at 0730 too, we estimated around 4ish too...

Hope your eldest is into big brother cos i want some updates next week...

Is it rude to ask how old u and carl are?? im 32 and kev is 34...He is really quiet until he gets to know people or until he had too many beers, often can initially appear a bit ignorant (he isnt i assure u and i havent said that), having said that im not a major party animal, i just know how to have a good laugh without needing a butlins team to entertain me..
June 21, 2006 03:24PM
Hi Jo
Our 2nd week coincides with your 1st week so we'll see you out there, my daughter is 12
Most of the reviews are favourable so i'm not gonna worry til i get there, a few cocktails and everything'll look rosy anyway lol
Sarah
June 21, 2006 07:00PM
boring i know but does anyone know if there's a rack in the apartment for drying ur smalls, bikinis and towels etc overnight or whether its worth taking a few pegs and a bit of rope or something similar, trying to be think sensibly now before the excitement takes over completely and all practicalities go out the window with the thought of those cocktails lol
Sarah
di james
June 21, 2006 07:29PM
Fiona, wont tell you how old we are cos it might put you off, you can guess when you meet us. my hubby too very quiet, then again so am i. Well not quiet, love a good chat, but not exactly a party animal or exhibitionist.Hubby quite sporty, in fact any chance to have a game of something he will.
Had my hair done today, and a good walk round town. Guy who did my hair was greek, he said halkidiki was the most beautiful part of greece. He was from athens and said that he used to go there for his holidays when he was small. He couldnt praise the place enough. He also told me my eyes were beautiful and the colour of the ocean in halkidiki.(so I think he might be a bit of a bull sh*****r.).
I too like to go for walks on holiday, sometimes go on my own. How sad is that. Sometimes we walk after tea. Just bought two new tops today, and two new shoes for kate and jenny. Got kate some jellys, carl has just put her in the bath and she has got them on. She shouted down the stairs " is it ok if i have a practice with my jellys in the bath to check if they are comfortable". A
nything for a quiet life.I suppose you will be going to bed soon, what time you leaving? Have a brilliant first week,we will see you29th.
June 21, 2006 07:59PM
Just switching pc off now for its 2 week holiday haha!!

Leaving here about 330am.. Cases are packed.. oj is just about to have his bath, then im just gonna relax in front of the telly (ie sit n panic, get up and down every 2 mins thinking i forgot something, check tickets n passports every 10 mins, and worry about locking windows)

Looking forward to meeting u all, tc and have a good journey next week... We will have a beer n wine waiting for u on arrival (ie i will probably be asleep on sunlounger).

Had my hair done today and no one here noticed !! typical

Anyway see u all in a weeks time

Everyone else i will report back in two weeks

Yamos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
di james
June 21, 2006 08:04PM
fiona, hope your flight is great and the journey to chrousso not too long. Also hope all the repellents work, and your not covered in bites when we get there. See you when we get there.yamas!!!!! I think thats right for cheers. Who am i going to chat to this week!!!!
June 21, 2006 08:20PM
chat to me di, wouldn't be right for u to have to get excited all on your own
Wonder how many times fi had to reopen her cases and try to squeeze something else in lol
Still 5 weeks for me to wait
Sarah
di james
June 21, 2006 09:02PM
sarah, who are you travelling with, i know you said you had a 12 yr old daughter, any more children?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login