Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Posted by PaulB 
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
June 19, 2006 03:49PM
ooohh im laughing so much at angeline jolie lookalike (maybe couple weeks ago while she was nine months pregnant yes )
di james
June 19, 2006 04:00PM
Fiona same here i am past caring now. Just take some bigger sized clothes for the second week of the holiday.
June 19, 2006 04:17PM
I normally loose weight on holiday, im up at @#$%& of dawn swimming and dont drink during day, never a big eater in the heat anyway!

But i do like my cocktails at night..
di james
June 19, 2006 05:20PM
Fiona i certainly dont lose weight on holiday, because i eat everything thats there, just cos i can.We dont drink in the day either, it would just make me drowsy, in the heat. We do make up for it in the evenings though. Do youreally get up early on holiday? We are lucky if we make it for breakfast. we are very lazy on holiday really, i think because life is so busy at home, its the only chance we get to laze about. There will be no 6am swimming for me. Only 9.5 sleeps to go, you must be getting really excited now, is all your packing complete ?
June 19, 2006 05:52PM
Packing not complete yet!! im struggling now, and stupidly got myself addicted to big brother which i really dont like but cant resist watching..

I have always been a morning person, tend to be up around 630-7am most mornings, if im not allowed in the pool early i will go for a walk etc, but rest of family dont get up early with me, dont get me wrong thou im not an early to bed person on holiday either, like i have said before im a fall asleep on sun lounger at mid day person.

Last bit of shopping to do tomorrow, after some bronze toe posts ( see look what u started ), and some canva ballet type shoes. But only have an hour between school run and pedicure appt,

We are all getting really excited now! son has got his little bag packed and ready, im busy flapping around over things that dont really matter.
June 20, 2006 06:36AM
2 more sleeps to go!!!

Di where u gone? anyone!!! am i all excited on my own ?
di james
June 20, 2006 07:55AM
Fiona sorry been on nights again, had a t**t of a night. Just got in.Glad that ones over. Regarding the toe posts lovely ones in next and sure they had bronze. I have got all my shoes sorted except a pair of flat material pumpy type things. The ones i will probably wear all fortnight because they re so comfortable. You had better get your packing done, before hubby takes up too much room in the case. So exited now, usually am not bothered when we go on holiday but this year really looking forward to it. Where do you live? whats your little boys name?
di james
June 20, 2006 01:15PM
Where are you fi? I am all excited on my own now.
June 20, 2006 02:46PM
Di, Fiona
Have a grrrrreeeeat holiday, enjoy but don't drink the bar dry, please leave a little for me lol
Sarah
June 20, 2006 02:51PM
Sorry been shopping all day, now got to get this packing done before the match tonight

No luck on the toe post sandals, could have sworn i have looked in next before and didnt see any so didnt go in there today, but i got the pumps i was after, plus a new skirt and two new tops winking smiley

We are from Nottingham (and no its not as bad as the press make out)
im Fi (Fiona) hubby is Kevin and my son is Oliver or Oj as most people call him

How about you lot ?
di james
June 20, 2006 03:30PM
FIONA, Hope you had a good day shopping, and your eyes and toes are looking fab. We are dianne, most people call me di, carl, jenny and kate. All from liverpool, hope that doesent put you off. We are not as bad as we are painted. So what team do we support? We have a son too, hes 19 but still mummys baby boy. Hate leaving him miss him so much. He hasnt been on holiday with us since he eas 15. He will be at home, no doubt turning our house into a love shack with his girlfriend. What time is your flight?
di james
June 20, 2006 03:32PM
Sarah, when do you fly out?
June 20, 2006 03:52PM
We fly at 07.30 from birmingham on Thursday morning, hopefully no delays
leza
June 20, 2006 04:18PM
hello there fiona & di,

You 2 are really getting me into the holiday spirit, i'm on here everyday reading your posts, I can't wait to go but sadly i've got to i'm not going until 24th August, BOO HOO!!

I hope you'll both give me the low down on the place when you get back, especially about the wasp situation, thats the only nit i'm worried about!

hope you have a fab holiday.
Leza.x
June 20, 2006 04:20PM
Hiya Leza

I know both me and di are guilty for using this thread as our own girlie gossip, shoes and mozzie repellant forum... But so long as we giving u all something to giggle about i dont care
Gill
June 20, 2006 05:11PM

Have a really good time Fiona shame you will have gone home by the time we get there. I will get to meet Di though and Im sure she will fill me in on your antics, the Greek Dancing, cocktail parties, mozzies & wasps etc

Gill
June 20, 2006 05:15PM
Hey Gill u making me sound like a mad woman !! haha not fair from the truth x
leza
June 20, 2006 07:34PM
hi fiona,

you do keep me giggling, not sure about some of those wasp repellent ideas tho'. the paper bag on your head thing maybe takes it a bit far!

you'll have to give me you're opinion on what works best as it seems you're taking the contents of boots with you!

I went to Cyprus last year and used the dry oil spray from avon , i didn't get a (mozzie) bite, i dont know if it was coincidence tho'
di james
June 20, 2006 09:02PM
LEZA, will definitely come back and tell you all about it good and bad. Like me the only thing your worrying about is the mosquitos and wasps. You have got plenty of time to load up on repellents and maybe we will be able to give you some tips when we come home. FIONA, hope you have got everything done, one and a half sleeps to go.Been out with my friend and kate for tea in the pub, watched the footy ther, just got back. Really in the holiday spirit.SOOOOOO EXCITED. GILL, shame you will miss fiona, but I am sure we will have fun.
June 20, 2006 09:02PM
I never said i was gonna do any paper bag thing it was just something i read on a website, was actually di that said she would try anything....

I have just had my avon delivered tonight, so i have my dry oil spray, plus the usual mozzie spray and plug ins, plus some creams n stuff incase we do get bit. Also got some citronella oil to add to things if need be.

3 cases are packed in the lounge, we have 60kg allowance between us, and our cases weight 59 and a half kg so i have just done it,

Anything else will just have to go in hand luggage now me thinks..

half a day at work, hairdressers and an interview tomorrow eekk, then i can definately relax
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login