Posted by PaulB 
di james
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
June 25, 2006 11:38AM
Sarah gill, where are you????
leza
June 25, 2006 12:37PM
i'm here di, how many more sleeps for you now?

Have you ever tried the riemann p20 sunlotion?
my hubby's just been away to spain with his pals and i sent him with a bottle of that he was only there 3 days and he came back slightly tanned, about as tanned as we both get after 2 weeks! i think i'll be buying some for our hols.
June 25, 2006 02:07PM
Hi Di
I was out cutting the grass before the forcast rain turns up.
Lyn, so glad you had a good time and thanks for the info, will definatelybe taking a trip.
Di, have you finished packing yet? not many days to go yet
Sarah
di james
June 25, 2006 04:36PM
SARAH, LEZA, three and a half sleeps i am worse than a child, writing this in the middle of the match, cant settle to watch, nerves in tatters, i just dont know how managers sit through a game. Sarah i havent even started packing yet, just throwing everything in the corner in our bedroom, will start tomorrow.At least have got everything i need.i think i have anyway.been looking at the five day forecast, seems a bit cloudy.
leza
June 25, 2006 05:27PM
hi di, know what you mean about the nerves, hubby couldnt sit still!

I'm sure the weather will be million times better than home at the mo! don't know about where you are but it's CRAP in Leeds.

I love coming on here everyday it gets me all exited
June 25, 2006 06:00PM
17 days to go and all cases packed and ready cant wait
di james
June 25, 2006 06:27PM
Leza, yes the weather is crap here too, we are in liverpool. We were going to bbq, but had to eat inside as the rain came down just at tea time. delighted england won, will be watchiong the next game in halkidiki, providing its on, hubby will go mad if its not.I am sure we will find a bar showing it if its not on at the hotel. Very excited now.
COLIN, cant believe you have packed and your not going for over two weeks.How organised are you? We havent even bought our cases yet, will go for them on tuesday, pack tuesday night and off we go wednesday night.
Gill
June 25, 2006 07:57PM
Hi there all of you Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloomin internet has been down. Missed all the goss so now its fixed I can join in again. Wonder how Fi is. Only a few days left eh Di? Im counting 11 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought Citronella candles and some more repellant. Anyway as England are through to quarter final we need to know wether there is anywhere to watch the footy.
Gill
June 25, 2006 08:15PM
no im not organised its easy to pack 14 tshirts,14 pairs of shorts razor and toothbrush
June 25, 2006 08:17PM
Well England are thru, don't think i can stand the tension much longer lol. Weather been ok down here in cornwall, thought it was gonna rain but it stayed away, sun even popped out for the time we were inside watching the footie, typical. Di, can't believe you havent even got ur cases yet, Colin i got 4 weeks to go and i'd be packed too if i didn't have people coming to stay in a fortnight, don't think theyd want to sleep ontop of my suitcases, lol. will start as soon as they've gone tho
Welcome back Gill, did wonder what had happened to you. My kids are so excited already, they'll have worn themselves out before we even get there. So glad to read the wasps are less than expected and with all Fi's reppellents that she had packed i shouldn't think there will be any left at all by the time we go lol
Sarah x
di james
June 25, 2006 08:38PM
Gill,glad your back, wondered where you had gone.I too need some citronella candles but have b
een having trouble getting them.I think they will probably sell them there, also mosquito coils.Have you got your skin so soft? Tea tree products are supposed to be very good, so i have got a caseful of them too.
Colin, typical man just pack your own, or did you just throw them on the bed and wait for someone else to pack them.
I have got cases, in fact i have bought two daughters one each 15 yr will pack her own, little 6 year old just wanted her own case.We have got a great big case which carl and i used between us last year. When we got it weighed it was too heavy. I dont mean that we were over our luggage allowance, but the case was over the limit that a single item is allowed to be. Had to take the toiletries and heavy stuff out and transfer to another case.It must be due to health and safety standards.Sarah where exactly do you live?
June 25, 2006 08:49PM
no pack my own use to it generlly work away from home down south so it makes achangeto work near home for achange
di james
June 25, 2006 08:51PM
Where do you live? where is your flight from?
June 25, 2006 09:05PM
blackburn flyfrom manchester
di james
June 25, 2006 09:58PM
You fly out 13th july?? If so thats the day we come home.At least you will be at home when england win the world cup!!!!!!! NOT!!!
leza
June 26, 2006 07:32AM
hi all,

I just bought new cases for our hols. Red ones, thought they might stand out a bit! all the dark one's look the same going round the conveyor belt.

Di i think one case is not allowed to be heavier than 32kg's cos someone's gotta lift it, without getting a hernia!

Shame about the bbq, i went to one like that a few weeks back , we ended up having a george forman instead! not quite the same.

i'm not so fussed for the footie, Stuart is tho' but it will all be over before we go.I'll miss the end of Big brother though.

Not sure i'll be giving it much thought after a few drinks at the bar and a swim in the pool in the lovely sunshine.8 weeks and counting!
di james
June 26, 2006 11:52AM
LEZA, 2 and a half days and counting. We are having a party tonight, my birthday, must be mad. Havent even started packing yet. Have still not bought the cases, must be mad. Not worth worrying is it, some way some how we will definitely be on that plane on thursday morning wont we. It will all get done in the end.Everything always happens at the last minute in this house, but we always get there in the end.I am a bit sick at having to misss big brother too. Will miss the secret house and the five new house mates on friday. When i get home you will have to fill me in on all tyhats happened.
June 26, 2006 12:56PM
Hi All

I'm not going until 2 months today (have packed in my head) so love reading the forum, it keeps me going until I get there!!

I will look forward to hearing what you all have to say without wishing your holidays away!!! I hope that you really love Halkidiki. I do.

Happy birthday Di....If you need a fix of BB or footie call in at the Hanioti Village Hotel on the outskirts of Hanioti (your side) and ask for Billy/Perry (the owners) and tell them Shirls & Baz sent you! (They'll probably chuck you out!!) Only joking....they have an amazing multi channel system.

Anyway I know you'll all enjoy Kassandra.
di james
June 26, 2006 03:40PM
Shirleya thanks, i am sure we will love halkidiki too, will definitely call in there and mention your name. Will definitely let you know what its like when we come home. Pedicure and manicure tomorrow, then once im packed ready.
vm
June 26, 2006 04:21PM
Hi there Di, just don't forget to visit Afitos and as I say try to have dinner at "sousourada's"
As you are in the centre of Afitos just ask around about the place.
hope to hear fit backs from you
enjoy,
vlad mac.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login