Wedding in Sani Resort

Wedding in Sani Resort

Posted by Karen 
Tasha
Re: Wedding in Sani Resort
August 14, 2008 12:30PM
Hi,

Im also getting married in May 08! am very excited we are staying in the Sani resort, but thinking about having the reception in a Terverna that the Fisrt Choice wedding rep has recommended.. has any one else had the reception in a place other then the resort?
mariesa
January 20, 2009 08:38PM
Hello
I have just read a message of yours that you put on in 2006 asking for information about Sani Resort as you were getting married may 2008, just wondered how it all went and if you could share your thoughts and your experience with me. We are just about to book there for our wedding in may 2010. We are looking to stay in the Sani Beach Club and get married in Kassandra town hall. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You X
mariesa
January 20, 2009 08:58PM
Hi Rachel
I've just been looking through your messages and see you are getting married in june of this year at Sani Resort. How are the plans going, we are just planning our wedding for may 2010 at Sani Resort staying at the Sani Beach Club. Would be really grateful if you could give me any ideas or a little guidance as to what you plan to do after the wedding ceremony, are you having a meal or buffet? My partner has mentioned maybe going on a boat/sunset cruise do you know anything about that?

Look forward to hearing from you

mariesa x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login