Wedding in Sani Resort

Wedding in Sani Resort

Posted by Karen 
Re: Wedding in Sani Resort
February 06, 2007 12:19PM
Which magazine was it? We are hoping to get married on Friday May 18th but no-one seems to be able to confirm a date. We fly on the 10th - saw on a website that Sani Beach Club Hotel does a free boat trip for guests although they don't advertise it. I think you arrange the evening reception during your first week - r u going with Thomas Cook?
February 06, 2007 10:05PM
I am getting married in May 2007 in Halkidiki - we are staying inThe Sani Beach Club Hotel - we will be getting married in Kassandria town Hall which is a beautiful stone built building and it looks very nice - i have booked with Thomas Cook but saw a picture of Kassandria Town Hall in the First Choice wedding brochure - we are going on May 10th - when are you going Michellexx
Re: Getting married in Halkidiki
February 06, 2007 10:11PM
Iam getting married in Kassandria Town Hall in May - i saw a picture in the First Choice wedding brochure - it is a beautiful stone built building with a bell on the roof it looks really nice - i woud be happy to tell you any information that may be of use to you especially as we go before you my e mail : mish-al@casper1.fslife.co.uk Good luck xx
February 06, 2007 10:23PM
Hi Jackie - I am getting married in Halkidiki in may - at the Kassandria town Hall - is it nice and how long does it take - I've heard it is very quick. Did you have a reception at the Sani Beach Hotel? - we r staying at the Sani Beach Club - i have no idea about what is availale for the reception - did you have a meal and if so what food did you have would love to hear any info Michellexx
February 06, 2007 10:26PM
Sunit -
How did your wedding go - I am getting married in May staying at the Sani Beach Club hotel - is it nice there Please let me know any useful info Many Thanks Michellexx
February 07, 2007 08:43PM
it was in you and your wedding but it was nov/dec issue dont know if u will be able to get hold of it now if ou can not let me know and if u want i will post it to u u have to let me know
how u going getting all your documents in order i am going with thomas cook my bridesmaids fly out on the tenth so hope i dont get married before then
February 07, 2007 09:10PM
We fly on 10th May too at 6am from Manchester - from what I can gather from talking to hotel and Thomas Cook all weddings for guests staying in the Sani resort are on fridays therefore yours will b on Friday 11th? so your bridesmaids will b there! Did u say u r staying in sani beach club hotel? We will be there at the same time - have you bought your wedding dress yet? i'm going in the morning with my Mum. would b very grateful if you could post me the magazine article my address is
Michelle Crossley
14 Penrhyn Isaf Road
Penrhyn Bay
CONWY
North Wales
LL30 3LT
Where do you live?
I have got hold of all our birth certificates etc and now need to get them translated but Thomas Cook don't seem to want me to do it yet have you had yours translated yet? Michellexxxxx
February 08, 2007 07:09PM
no not yet waiting till i get my certicate of no impedements going next sat to get them but be told will have to wait two week to pick them up .then legalize them translate them and proof read
i am
from near leeds and flying from manchester as well i had my dress on order it came in jan
i thought that there need all legal stuff for three month before we fly
will get in the post tomorrow for u
hope u have a good day tommorrow looking for your wedding dress
love shelley x x x
ps are you getting excited
February 09, 2007 02:00PM
Yes - I'm really excited - I can't wait - i've even been watching the wedding tv channel! I just hope it's as nice in Sani as it looks in the brochure and the weather is good! I ordered my dress yesterday. Thomas Cook phoned this morning to say my wedding pack has come in - so when I get that I might be a bit clearer on all the legal stuff!!
Michellexxx
February 09, 2007 08:03PM
posted that thing today u should get it soon what in a wedding pack i have had nothing for thoas cook at all i every time i phone them they are not that helpful have u booked your xtra luggage do u have to phone the wedding help line to do that i am not stoping at the hotel we are at the beach club

shelley x
February 11, 2007 09:16PM
We are staying at the Sani Beach Club hotel too is that where u r staying? It's confusing because there is the Sani Beach Hotel and the Sani Beach CLUB hotel. The wedding pack consisted of the Thomas Cook Weddings and Honeymoons brochure and a 2 pieces of paper printed with details of stuff I already knew and nothing I need to know!!! No one seems to know what's going on! I haven't booked extra luggage yet you can tke an extra case for your wedding dress free I think? How many guests have u got coming?
Thanx 4 posting info on resort - did u get you certificate of no impediment? It's all so confusing!!
Michellexx
February 12, 2007 09:06PM
no going for certificate on saturday it say sani beach club on paper work so not sure but id book it about eleven months ago so might have added hotal on end of it dont know
we got thirteen people going mostly family have u got guest coming
u do get a extra case free but sure i read somewhere that you have to book it not sure but everything not that clear even in the wedding brochure think my hair will be grey by the time i get married u should have got the cutting by now hope they are alright make it sound so nice keep in touch and let e know how its going
shelleyxx
February 12, 2007 10:09PM
Am going to go to Thomas Cook in the morning to pay for holiday and to find out exactly what i need to do! I have got about 20 guests but some are staying in different resorts. Not got cutting yet but sure it will come in the morning - will keep in touch Michellexx
February 14, 2007 05:17PM
did u find anything out when u went to the travel agents i phoned bthem yesterday thy gave my a number of a translotor but u send all the paper work and she see to everything i think i am going to use her do u know if there is an hotal that are near our how u go on with guest that are not stopping at the same hotal hope u got the cuttings
shelley x x x
February 23, 2007 07:42AM
Thanx for sending the magazine article - it looks lovely - sorry for not replying - both my children have been ill and we went to London for weekend. Some of our guests are staying in the Sani Beach Club Hotel and some are staying in The Sani Beach. Two are also staying in Afitos at The Hotel Zeus - not sure how far away it is though! Where are your guests staying? Have you sent your documents to be translated yet?
Michellexx
February 23, 2007 08:59PM
not had any translated yet as it takes two weeks to get certificate back from reg office but think going to use women thomas cook gave me number for
thomas cook phoned this morning to see where my paper work is u would think they know that if u cannot get certificate till three months till u land back in england they will not get the paper work
twele weeks before we fly u be getting all ready now as well hope its all been going well
hope your children are feeling better and u had a nice weekend in london
have u had any paper work done yet
shelley x x x
March 05, 2007 10:19PM
Not getting very far with paper work! Waiting for certified copies of passports from solicitor - I think that thomas cook should sort all this out for us - don't you! Was it easy to get the certificates of no impediment from registrar - I MUST DO THAT TOMORROW! Kids better for now but at this time of year they seem to be ill all the time! - can't wait to get a bit of sun! I'm going to go on a sunbed for a few weeks before I go to Greece (I'm blonde and I have a re occuring nightmare that I get sunburnt before the wedding and look really stupid on the wedding photos!!) Hope you are getting on o.k - just watching The Holiday on dvd - (I like Jude Law) If I stop emailing you it's because I have a dodgy cmputer - my mobile number is 0788 7734 608 MICHELLEXX
March 06, 2007 03:25PM
it takes fifteen days for u to be issued with the certificates of no impediment too come back
we have decided to use a velioutou she takes the doc to be legalised at nineteen pound a doc then she translatete them at thirty pound a doc then she sends them to be proof read at fourteen pound a doc u pay an extra ninty pound for a courier to take them from and to but she has them back in ten days so all been well i will be sort in ten days time not long now less then two months for me and not much longer for u i seen the holiday it good and funny
March 14, 2007 11:23AM
hiya! just interested, what year did you work at sani? i went every year for 4 years and i loved it, nicest place i have ever been. WB x
March 20, 2007 07:58PM
hi i am hopeing 2 orginise my wedding in halkidiki,kassandra town hall june 2008 ne good hotel's or another nice venue, all photos welcome. Kaz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login