Wedding in Sani Resort

Wedding in Sani Resort

Posted by Karen 
Sunit
Re: Wedding in Sani Resort
October 13, 2005 07:06AM
Hi Tracey, my wife and I are also go to Sani Beach Club in May 2006, which week are you going, I am flying out on the 4th. The hotel sounds really good, and we are both really looking forward to it, even though its 7 months away. If you are not flying out the same week as us, then I hope you have a lovely wedding.
cherry powell
October 16, 2005 08:18PM
Hi,
I have just read your email re getting married in June hope all was amazing!!!! I noticed you had put you can get married in the grounds of the hotel is that correct? I would prefer to do this but I didn't think you could anymore. I am thinking of getting married in 2007 just trying to get as much info as possible. Thanks Cherry x
Tracy
October 25, 2005 02:44PM
Hi Sunit,
We're going on May 18, 2006 until June 1st!.
Can't wait, just a bit worried about bird flu!! (ha ha)
Hope to c u, if not have a great time and remember to let us know how it went on the messageboard.
best wishes
Tracy x
Tracy
October 25, 2005 02:45PM
Hi Sunit,
We're going on May 18, 2006 until June 1st!.
Can't wait, just a bit worried about bird flu!! (ha ha)
Hope to c u, if not have a great time and remember to let us know how it went on the messageboard.
best wishes
Tracy x
Sunit
October 26, 2005 11:43AM
Hi Tracey, I am flying out on the 4th May, I will definately let you know what its like, I am really looking forward to going, just a bit depressing that its so long away, hopefully time flys by.
susan brown
October 31, 2005 01:59PM
hi there,

Our daughter is getting married july 2006 and is thinking of Halkidiki.

I have been reading your email re your wedding july 2005.

Hope you had a fantastic time to remember.

Is there any advice you can offer

regards

susan brown
sheila smith
i got married there and stopped at sani
November 14, 2005 08:46PM
if u want to know anything about getting married in sani email me and i will tell u how we got on.excellant time and beautiful wedding! we went with thomas cook and stayed at the sani beach hotel xx
sheila smith
Re: i got married there and stopped at sani
November 14, 2005 08:48PM
eamil me i got married in sani and stopped at the sani beach hotel.excellent time and glad we got married there x
Leah
Jackie - Would love to hear about your wedding!
December 01, 2005 01:26PM
Hi Jackie

Id love to hear about your wedding. Im looking at Halkidiki for a wedding in Sept 2006 but can't find much info or pictures. Any info you could give about the day and venue would be great!

Thanks

Leah
sheila davies
Re: Getting married in Halkidiki
December 06, 2005 08:31PM
i got married in sani,halkidik sept 05 if u want to no more email me i dont mind
Sunit
December 16, 2005 08:44AM
Hi everyone, how's all the wedding arrangements getting on?
nikki hughes
January 08, 2006 08:52PM
hiya me and my fiance are also chooosing sani for our wedding in 2007, have you booked yet? if yes how far in advance do you recamend doing this, i cant believe how lovely the place looks!
Nicki
January 10, 2006 08:53PM
Hiya,
Just wondered if anyone knew of good websites to view sani resorts, also, how do get to view prices for the sani resort. We're not looking to get married till '07 I am wanting to get giddy about it but cant seem to find the right info. Look forward to hearing from you.
louise
January 14, 2006 07:30PM
Hi,
Just got engaged in NYC and excited about booking our wedding for summer 2007.
Kassandria Town Hall sounds lovely - what's the best website to view ? Paper work sounds complicated - has this got any easier over recent months ?

Would love to hear of any weddings & recommendations for accomodation and reception.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Shell
January 24, 2006 03:42PM
Hi there,

Just looking for general information on the sani resort.

I’m going out there on the 15th May for 2weeks! My Sister is getting married out there and we are all staying at the sani Beach Club.

There are about 20+ of us going to see my sister getting married thats including about 4 children (20months to 10years).

Were all really looking forward to it and no matter what I know we will all have a lovely, memorable time. However, I was just wondering what the live was like out there! Now I know its all based around being relaxing which is great but how far would we have to go for some water sports a few lively late bars...

I read the review which said it’s for all ages, families couples... me and my partner are 21, is there going to be anything out there for us?

Cheers,
Shell

lou
Re: Weddings in Halkidiki
February 11, 2006 08:36AM
Hi

We are loking to get married next year in Halkidiki and stay at Hanioti.

Does anyone know the best venue from Hanioti to get married ? There will be 20-35 people attending.

Is Kassandra town hall nice ? Any pictures ? Is it close enough to Hanioti to marry there ?

sarah royston
Re: Wedding in Hanioti
February 19, 2006 01:28PM
Please could anyone with any relevant information e-mail us with information. We want to get married in Hanioti some time late this summer probably in august, any information particularly a contact nme, number or website would be greatly appreciated
bev
February 19, 2006 03:56PM
Hi,

Noticed your messages with interest. I organised my wedding in Skiathos, Greece 2001 and can give you details of how to organise wedding etc. without going to a holiday company. I have lots of contacts with Hanioti and can provide details of booking your accommodation direct which will work out cheaper for a large party and give you more flexibility with dates etc. You can get married in Hanioti Town Hall which is a small building and the wedding takes place outside. We watched a wedding there last year which was lovely.

I also have details of a privately owned apartment 30 metres from Hanioti beach which would be lovely as the honeymoon accommodation!

Please contact me if you are interested or require any of the information regarding organising weddings. Good Luck!
Alison Murphy
Re:Weddings in Hanioti
May 16, 2006 11:14AM
Hi Bev,
I am getting married in Hanioti town hall this August, I was just wondering whether you had any pictures of the town hall, because i am struggling to find any and i am not sure what it looks like.
We are staying in a little place called Polichrono, have you heard of it, not too sure how far away it is from Hanioti, also not sure about what its like for booking flowers, cars and restaurants etc. Could you recommend any good places to go, it would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Regards
Alison
Anna Morgan
Re: Getting married in Halkidiki
June 14, 2006 09:25AM
Hi There

we are getting married in Kassandria town hall in Sept... did you manage to get any photos if so can you please send them onto me

many thanks

hope you have a wnderful day

Anna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login