fourka

fourka

Posted by jeff 
Re: fourka
May 03, 2007 08:01PM
looks like the beers are on jeff yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
May 06, 2007 12:43PM
15 DAYS TO GO smiling smiley
May 06, 2007 08:18PM
yeh only 15 my god cant believe it . Its gone so quick yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
May 07, 2007 02:42PM
Hi Jeff,
our first batch of tourists arrive today and it's 29 degrees so it's a nice welcome for them. Transfers may take a bit longer at the moment as there is a diversion on the main road Thessaloniki - Halkidiki its not too bad coming to Fourka but going the other way you have to go through Nea Triglia which is a pain as I have to do the journey every day for the next three weeks.
The brothers do have the supermarket still. I will be going to see Jimmy and Yiannis for a couple of Amstels tonight and hope we have a happy bunch of visitors for the start of the season.

Tha se tho se ligo yiasas Buster
May 07, 2007 04:08PM
buster i hope you have a happy bunch of tourists if not happy in fourka they will never be happy 2 weeks to go i will be happy very very happy thats for sure
May 08, 2007 02:27PM
hi jeff spoke to illiar n stelios last night at aris. Just makin sure everything was ok on the 1st day of the season.They both seemed in good spirit or maybe they had drank enuf good spirit.Anyway they sed all was well and looking forward to seeing everybody 13days to go yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
May 08, 2007 03:36PM
Hi Greavsey,
the first batch of tourists seem ok so far but as usual on the first night they were all in for an early night as they all had been traveling since 3 am. The weather helps it has been great for the last couple of days, high twentys, lets hope it stays that way.
See youall soon buster
May 08, 2007 05:44PM
13 DAYS TO GO

thnks Buster for information glad the run to fourka is not affected by road works
we leave home sunday 20th just after midnight,then drive to Tring in Hertfordshire to park the car ??? lol at my mates house ,he then drives us to Luton at 4.30am so we can get booked in have breakfast then make way to departure lounge . Board plane at 6.30am , fly out at 7 am then 3 1/2 hrs to seloniki+2 hrs = 12.30am greek time.Find our bus then sit back for the most amazing drive to Fourka.

Been watching the weather via do i need a jacket and all looks good the missus dont like hot weather lol but she will have to take it as comes he he he.

hope you gave my regards to jimmy and Yannis (Bill???).

Buster can u please do me a favour and see if nikos is in the old Yaimas bar sometime before i arrive......... thnk you.

well its over to greavsey and phil lol smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

yamas kalimera
Jeff
May 09, 2007 02:51PM
jeff our flight 10.25 monday morning from manchester we live bout 20 mins at the most from the airport so we wont leave till bout 8 and thats early but the traffic a bit dodgy that time of da morning so need to give ourselves a bit of time. The rest is history arrive in fourka bout six greek time .Straight in the bar for quite a few beers with illiar and a couple we met in september who go this monday for two weeks.Thats it then we go where the music takes us hopefully we will meet you jeff and ure wife and minni jeff. Look forward to it
May 10, 2007 11:31PM
10 DAYS TO GO

if its hot when we get there will be ont beach by litsa appartments

Jeff
May 11, 2007 09:31AM
im travelling from cumbria down to manchester, having to stay in a travel lodge the night before the flight as we take of at 9am!
cant wait!
May 12, 2007 04:02PM
modems knackered might not be on again

9 days left tho
May 13, 2007 12:35PM
8 days jeff weheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
May 14, 2007 04:49PM
1week left jeff weheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy our friends went today and she has txtd me since they arrived and she sed it was lurvely in sunny fourka.She was havin me on at first and sed that it was realy raining and the big puddle was at the bottom of the path so i sed im not cuming as if any way she then told me she was joking and it was lovely weather woohooooooooooooooooooooo
May 14, 2007 09:13PM
"""Sings"""""""

I was onlyyyyyyyyyyy 6 days away from Fourkaaaaaaaaa

Only 6 days away from those bars

i walked into a cafe` decided i wanted to say okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I said ok
When the music started to play all of the night and all of the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
My euros went that way

Gene Pitney
24 hrs from tulsa

Yaimas
May 14, 2007 09:56PM
Christ don't start that when you get there it will be pissing down by the time we arrive !!!!!!!.
lol
Phil
May 15, 2007 03:23PM
jeff i think we can safetly say uve lost the plot yahoooooooooo.Anyway only three more get ups now for us cant wait mate i keep gettin txts from our mates who went yesterday to fourka all is well and good the lucky lucky sods
May 17, 2007 09:15AM
greavsey

yeah but when they sit crying on the bus as they leave fourka for the airport WE will just be starting ours he he he .

my misses says i lost the plot years ago

can you smell that gyros cos i can.
May 17, 2007 04:18PM
jeff i can smell all things greek and i only have one more get up tommorow oh my god im so excited
May 17, 2007 08:37PM
greavsey

so your NOT gonna get up sat/ sun lmao

am i eximecited nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login