Posted by PaulB 
di james
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
June 28, 2006 08:24PM
Halkidiki here we come,!!!!!!!!!!!
Gill
June 29, 2006 01:13PM

Well Fionas had a week already and Di will be almost there now. Only a week before I go. Gorgeous weather here in today and I believe its going to be nice for the next couple of weeks. I hate it when I go abroad and its nice here.

Gill
June 29, 2006 09:38PM
its gone quite since dis gone hope she as a good time only 2 weeks then im away need the rest
gill
July 01, 2006 08:51AM
Im still here ! Anybody else? 4 days to go Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 01, 2006 10:58AM
roll on the week after long peace walks leave the kids in the pool
leza
July 02, 2006 08:03PM
hi everyone, wonder how di and fiona are getting on, cant wait for their reports when they return, ive got 6 weeks yet
Gill
July 02, 2006 08:08PM

Well Colin there only seems to be you and I now. Shirley, Sarah where are you!!!!! Ive just packed two cases. Somebody I know came back from Halkidiki and they said the mosquitos and Wasps werent a problem at all.

Really cant wait now two more days to work. 4 days to go I miscounted the other day it should have been five! wishful thinking.

Gill

July 02, 2006 09:26PM
come on folks lets hear from you all
Gill
July 02, 2006 10:09PM
Sorry Leza I didnt notice your message ! Must have crossed! Well Colin and Leza its just us!
July 03, 2006 08:35AM
Sorry, office computer.....went down to the coast again yesterday to get a head start on the tan....just under eight weeks for me before I go. Doesn't seem that long really considering I booked the flights on 10th October last year!!! Wonder if the others are loving it??
Lyn
July 03, 2006 08:44AM
I hope so!! I did.
July 03, 2006 09:31AM
Sorry Gill, Colin, Leza
I am still here, went to a mess ball over the weekend so i was nowhere near the computer.
I am very excited, only 3 and a bit weeks to go, its my mum and dad's ruby weeding anniversary while we are out there so trying desperately to think of something nice to give them, e-mailed the hotel direct to see if they could arrange some champagne or something in the room for when they arrive but have had no reply yet.
Sooooooooooo glad to hear that wasps not a problem this year, my little boy seems to get stung on beach here every year so was dreading an influx of them, am going prepared tho!!!!!
Speak later
Sarah
angela
July 03, 2006 09:40AM
Hi there Dianne Gill and Fiona!!

We are not going until 1st week of august. I feel like Im missing out not going when you lot are going!!

Please promise to update this site when you get back so you are confirm or disperse the comments made so far. It'd be much appreciated!!

Many thanks

Angela
July 03, 2006 11:24AM
Hi Angela
We go 27th July so we will be out there for your 1st week, so don't feel like your missing out lol
Sarah
tracy
July 03, 2006 02:11PM
Hi we are going on 03 Aug for 2 weeks - 1 husband, 2 girls aged 12 and 10! Have been reading the messages constantly - looking forward to hearing some of the reviews.
July 03, 2006 02:14PM
Hi Tracey
we are out there for your 1st week, i also have 2 daughters age 12 and 9
Sarah
June
July 03, 2006 05:44PM
Hi everyone

We're going on the 20th July for two weeks. Taking daughter and friend,both 15.

I've been reading the posts on the forum for a few weeks now and it sounds great. I can't wait!!

So much so, that I've almost finished the packing. Sad I know, but trying to avoid a last minute wash & iron session.

cheers,
June
July 03, 2006 07:30PM
June
NOT SAD JUST ORGANISED LOL!!!
We will be out there for your 2nd week, can't wait either its gonna be so much fun
Sarah
leza
July 03, 2006 07:43PM
sarah g,
If i were you i'd try ringing the hotel( if you can find the number) for the ruby aniversery surprise, i emailed them a while back and got no reply, it was something and nothing so i left it, but if you want to organise something i'd try giving them a ring.

I bought some sting releif the other day, just incase, but it's nice to hear the wasps and mozzies arent a problem, hope it stays that way!

This hot weather is really getting me in the mood now.
July 03, 2006 08:06PM
will do leza, think thats the only way to get something sorted
The hot weather is fab isnt it, horrible to have to go to work thru it tho
cant wait for hols just to have some time away from the hum drum of working life!!!
Sarah
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login