New thread for Chrousso

New thread for Chrousso

Posted by R.Crusoe 
Re: New thread for Chrousso
June 14, 2006 03:30PM
Fi, behave yourself !!!!!
June 14, 2006 03:57PM
anyone know anything about the 18 hole golf course that is somewhere near Paliouri according to first choice brochure, is it open to visitors and can you hire equip or do you need to take your own???
June 14, 2006 03:59PM
Do i really have to behave ??

Ooohhh im sooooooooooo Excited !!!!

8 more sleeps to go
June 14, 2006 07:42PM
Yes... it was Kelly the waiter....I now have him as a screen saver on my PC, so my daughter can drool over him whenever
dianne
June 14, 2006 08:28PM
I willcertainly be looking out for him
June 14, 2006 09:08PM
Dianne seeing as i have been told to behave i think u ought to aswell!!!

And looking at previous messages from R crusoe saying he loves kelly the waiter who now turns out to be a male kelly, i think someones love smitten daughter has been posting on here too haha winking smiley

di james
June 14, 2006 10:24PM
Fiona, certainly makes the holiday sound more interesting.
di james
June 14, 2006 10:28PM
fiona, he might take our mind off the mosquitos and wasps for a while.
June 15, 2006 08:00AM
Hi Fiona,
Just seen the post you were refering to to, and yes it was my daughter who posted that one....little madam. But just so that we don't get our wires crossed...R Crusoe is a female too....real name Alison....just my idea of a little joke....well it seemed funny at the time. As for Kelly...he is lovely.....very young and shy with very little English...though I bet he will have learned plenty by the end of the season. He also works as a gardener when not waiting on tables,...they do keep em busy out there.
John.
June 15, 2006 08:44AM
R.Crusoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Fiona,
> Just seen the post you were refering to to, and
> yes it was my daughter who posted that
> one....little madam. But just so that we don't get
> our wires crossed...R Crusoe is a female
> too....real name Alison....just my idea of a
> little joke....well it seemed funny at the time.
> As for Kelly...he is lovely.....very young and shy
> with very little English...though I bet he will
> have learned plenty by the end of the season. He
> also works as a gardener when not waiting on
> tables,...they do keep em busy out there.

I thought you meant the guy who works the bar tall guy with dark black hair.

I liked the girl who worked with him very nice indeed!!

June 15, 2006 09:02AM
Sounds like this might be an interesting holiday for eye candy (shall be peering over top of my sunnies whilst reading my mills n boons books haha!!

Sorry Alison dont know why i assumed R crusoe was male, maybe just in thinking of robinson crusoe i assume!!

I know what u mean thou for waiters doing so many jobs, one year we had a waiter who was there at breakfast, he was building a brickwall for couple hours every morning, did lunch time at bar, then gardening in the afternoon, before waiting again in evening and then the bar until midnight!

Last year in cyprus was worse thou the hotel employed all polish people to work there, not only did they not speak english, they didnt understand our broken greek. but bless they worked from 6am - midnight 6 days a week. all for equivellent of £80 per week, and they were always so happy and cheerful. Apparently its double what they would be paid in poland so they were grateful. We had to explain in hand actions and drawing why some of the songs they were playing in the bar at 7pm were quite inappropriate for the children, they didnt understand the words and were quite happily singing along to frankee and eamonn **** u right back etc. By the end of our fortnight break they had learnt such alot! probably still very inappropriate thou winking smiley
di james
June 15, 2006 09:53AM
Fiona, had a major crisis, well, my avon order hasnt arrived. Have had to ring them personally for the biggest order of skin so soft youve ever seen. Regarding the eye candy, sounds interesting, at least we know the scenery will be good.
mj
June 15, 2006 09:54AM
There are no golf courses on the Kassandra Peninsula the nearest one is at Porto Carras on Sithonial. There is mini golf bar in Hanioti.
di james
June 15, 2006 10:00AM
mj, We are going to chrousso village would the journey to the 18 hole golf course be too far. Approx how long travelling time.? Husband plays golf and sure he would love to go, providing its not too far and not too pricey.
June 15, 2006 12:13PM
Di I had a problem too with avon, after u told me about it i ordered it but doesnt look like my order will reach me in time, we will be there a week today! but i heard a brand in boots called jungle tropics is a wasp repellent aswell as mozzie, so im gonna go hunting in boots at weekend
June 15, 2006 03:07PM
Just gonna say before i log off for the night

COME ON EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
di james
June 15, 2006 05:01PM
I will bring plenty of supplies with me, providing it gets to me on time. 14 sleeps to go. COME ON !!!!!!! engerrrrrland!!!!!!!!
di james
June 16, 2006 08:20AM
Fiona, this time next week you will be there!!!!
June 16, 2006 08:36AM
I know i was just thinking that!! gorgeous day here, think im gonna spend day topping my tan up!! two weeks today u will be there too winking smiley
di james
June 16, 2006 08:38AM
I wont be topping my tan up, going to bed shortly been on nights. nice dreams of holidays i hope.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login