New thread for Chrousso

Posted by R.Crusoe 
Re: New thread for Chrousso
June 16, 2006 08:41AM
Just fall asleep in the garden, have u no stamina girl ??? haha
di james
June 16, 2006 08:49AM
Fi unfortunately one of those people who can only sleep in bed. Never fell asleep in a car plane train etc.Can only sleep in bed, and thats difficult.Not even on a sunbed in halkidiki though i am going to have areal good try.
June 16, 2006 01:05PM

Im absolutely terrible for falling asleep on sun loungers, luckily i tan easily and never burn cos husband wouldnt ever think of waking me to put more cream on,

I put it down to my extreme intelligience and need to read tons when im holiday it tires me out too much !!
di james
June 16, 2006 02:54PM
When my husband falls asleep on the sunbed, and snores. I usually get the girls to swill him, that puts a bit of life back into him.!!!!!
di james
June 20, 2006 01:18PM
just bringing us back to the top where we belong!!!!!!!!!!
June 20, 2006 02:51PM
Wondered where this one had gone!! haha
di james
June 20, 2006 03:33PM
Back where we belong!!!!!!!
shelly
October 05, 2006 12:04PM
got back from chrousso village on the 28th sep and had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!
with a husband and 3 children in tow age 16-13-and 7 we ahd a fab time made great friends who we hope to keep in touch with (simon and tracy and ben nimh )you all made our holiday great!!
the kids reps were fantasic aXXXXXXXXXXX loopy lo and super sam you made our yongest cry when it was time to come home as she didnt want to leave lo behind. not really much to do for the oldest but once they made friends were fine. manfriend, stalious ,and avette. did a good job of trying to get them envolved as much as pos .
wasps were a pain but if you left them alone werent to bad rooms not brillant but clean and tidy food ok although much better first week so over all not a bad holiday
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login