New thread for Chrousso

New thread for Chrousso

Posted by R.Crusoe 
Dianne James
Re: New thread for Chrousso
June 13, 2006 07:15AM
hi fion and gill, Happy packing, your lucky to be so organised, I still need to buy so much. This weather really getting me in the holiday spirit. 16 sleeps to go.
Gill
June 13, 2006 02:20PM
3 weeks on Thursday to go!!!!!!!!! Think Im organised. Ive decided this time Im not going to take half as much as last time. The girls returned with a big case full of clean clothes!!!!!!!! Easier said than done with two girls who think they have to have matching bag, jewellery, belts and 2 changes of clothes every day!!

All my Avon arrived last night I think we have every Skin so soft product going I may set a stall up. No wonder mozzies and wasps dont like it it smells like fly spray.!!!!!!!!!! (Apparently its really good we will see - So you will smell us before you see us!!!)

fiona
June 13, 2006 02:22PM
What is this avon spray? the dry oil spray ? please let me know im looking on their website now
John
June 13, 2006 02:38PM
R.Crusoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
> Thought I would start a new thread for Chrousso
> Village in Paliouri, as the other one is very long
> now, and there are no reports from this year on it
> yet. We are flying out on Thursday 25th May for 2
> weeks, back on 8th June so will post a report on
> our return.

I was out there from 1st to 8th did you enjoy the thunderstorm the night before we left.

I thought the HPS Reps were pretty good with the arrangements i:e water polo and volleyball.

My 2 kids loved the kids club.
John.
June 13, 2006 02:51PM
R.Crusoe Wrote:
> i loved the waiter kelly

There were ladies at the bar one of which seemed very nice indeed!!!!

The Vodkas were very strong.

Dianne James
June 13, 2006 04:15PM
fiona, skin so soft original dry oil spray, apparantly is brilliant. I bought the bubble bath soap body wash etc.Heard it keeps the mozzies away a treat.
fiona
June 13, 2006 04:20PM
Any particular fragrance ?
Di
June 13, 2006 04:23PM
Yes must be original woodland fresh. the one they have made for years.
Gill
June 13, 2006 07:58PM
Hi girls

Its soft & fresh. Any 2 for £4 on offer at the moment. It is the Woodland fresh Dianne but renamed. Im going to order some more. Not sure if its coincidence I squirted some on and a wasp flew away from me! If anybody wants any who's there 6th - 13th I will order some from the Avon lady and bring it. Ive got the body lotion and shower gel too.
June 13, 2006 10:01PM
can find skin so soft but not soft&fresh
June 14, 2006 07:05AM
Just remembered something. On your journey home make sure that none of your baggage weighs over 20kg for suitcases and 5kg for hand luggage. Thessaloniki airport charges 8 Euros for every kilo over. They are very strict about this.
Also we had my daughters birthday whilst out there, and a word with the restaurant manager produced a reserved table, cake, candles and Happy Birthday music.Lovely.
gill
June 14, 2006 12:38PM
Sorry I havent explained myself properly it is skin so soft but the fragrance of it is called soft and fresh.
G
dianne james
June 14, 2006 12:39PM
R Crusoe, what was the childrens play area like? Also bouncey castle? Do they have a childrens pool or just a childrens section of the pool? Was the shop well stocked, or was it just crisps cigarettes etc?
June 14, 2006 01:14PM
Hi Dianne.
Didn't really have much to do with the kids side of things as my "child" is 16....but there were always lots of children using the play areas and didn't hear of any accidents.....the bouncy castle looked great....its nice and big....but I heard that it got very hot to the touch so really young children need to be supervised I would say. Both of the pools had childrens areas but they were on the small side. The main pool was shallow enough at one end for a 6 year old to stand up quite safely.
The shop is on the small side, selling water, biscuits, ciggies, very small selection of alcohol newspapers, mags, soft drinks, inflatables, sun hats sun cream insect repellents, buckets and spades, sweets and chocolate.
dianne james
June 14, 2006 01:31PM
Thanks r crusoe, The childrens play sounds great. How did your 16 year old get on? we have 15 yr old daughter as well as 6 yr old. Do you think she will be quite bored.? She is a bit of a sun worshipper and lazing about listening to music is just her thing. Its the evenings, doesent sound like there will be much for her to do.
John
June 14, 2006 01:44PM
dianne james Wrote:
> Thanks r crusoe, The childrens play sounds great.
> How did your 16 year old get on? we have 15 yr old
> daughter as well as 6 yr old. Do you think she
> will be quite bored.? She is a bit of a sun
> worshipper and lazing about listening to music is
> just her thing. Its the evenings, doesent sound
> like there will be much for her to do.

Dianne. The childrens play area is pretty basic i.e. Swings climbing frame but seemed to get plenty of use. The Bouncey Castle seemed a big hit with my 2. There is a supervisor there when is is open which is from 10:30 to 12:30. and then 16:30 through to 20:30.
June 14, 2006 01:48PM
My daughter was madly in love with one of the waiters, so dreamed and drooled over him for the fortnight. Theres not much for them to do at night, the disco is for much younger children. There were a couple of girls just a bit younger than her there, but most children are of the younger variety
June 14, 2006 02:10PM

>
> Dianne. The childrens play area is pretty basic
> i.e. Swings climbing frame but seemed to get
> plenty of use. The Bouncey Castle seemed a big hit
> with my 2. There is a supervisor there when is is
> open which is from 10:30 to 12:30. and then 16:30
> through to 20:30.
>

Damn if there is a supervisor does that mean me (32year old ) wont be allowed on the bouncy castle?>??

John
June 14, 2006 02:30PM
R.Crusoe Wrote:
> My daughter was madly in love with one of the
> waiters, so dreamed and drooled over him for the
> fortnight. Theres not much for them to do at
> night, the disco is for much younger children.
> There were a couple of girls just a bit younger
> than her there, but most children are of the
> younger variety

Ah. I bet I know which one it was. The dark skinned guy with gelled back hair. I think most of the ladies took a fancy to him.

June 14, 2006 02:53PM
Wow this holiday is sounding better by the minute!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login