haniotis best bars

haniotis best bars

Posted by Matt Wright 
Re: haniotis best bars
July 16, 2006 09:24AM
if you want to dance try 'the barn' on the sea front in pefchahory !!!! karioki and dancing get there after 12 to have great fun
Martin
July 16, 2006 11:53PM
I am off to Hanoiti on Thursday 20th July 06 with my girlfriend. We have never been here before and it sounds like a good choice. Really looking forward to it and will try the hot goblin for breakfast.

July 17, 2006 11:36AM
All sounds like great fun and I am hoping we don't need any heaters when I'm there in mid August!

Is there a water park in or near Halkidiki?

And Rosemary 1 & 2 I'll be on the Greek food ands drink as soon as I hit Town!

Graham
October 19, 2006 11:05AM
again this is down to personal feelings my favoutires incl: wembley bar/horseshoe/spoortsman bar/waikiki/billy's bar...
emily and kate
July 08, 2008 03:07PM
we have just got back from our holiday in hanitoi and loved it.
We went with 3 others, and are all aged 17-18 so wanted somewhere quite lively and fun.

we found kelfos to be a great bar - the cocktails were amazing and split between the 5 of us worked out really cheap - we recommend yellow press and scandalous.
Ask to speak to Branko and give him a smell lol :psmiling smiley

Billy's bar is another good place, especially when okey dokey karaoke - Mark and Kelly - do the quiz night on a sunday.

Overall we found kelfos to be the best bar for us and ended up there every night, we became the regulars for the week lol.

Hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we did

Emily and Kate
x
KatieThomson
July 19, 2008 08:05PM
hanioti was the best holiday ever !
me and my best friend went
we met loads of cool people
we werent intrested in a clubbin holiday even though we r both 17
but honestly it was really good fun
hoping 2 return next year to work so any information ? keep me posted smiling smiley
xxxxx
July 20, 2008 02:40PM
HELLO EVERYONE,
ANYONE GOING TO HANIOTI SOON,PLEASE TRY THE CENTRAL CAFE, IN THE CENTRAL SQUARE, THE IN PLACE TO BE TO PEOPLE WATCH AND RELAX.
TRY ONE OF THE MANY COCKTAILS,OR SAMPLE THE DELICIOUS ICE ,CREAMS, OR THE ,HOME MADE, MOUTWATERING APPLE PIE.
I AM SURE THE OWNERS MENIA AND THANASIS WILL GIVE YOU A WARM WELCOME,AND THAT DEMIS AND THASSOS THE WAITERS, WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR NEEDS.
ANYONE GOING SOON GIVE IT A TRY,IM SURE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED,ANYONE POPPING IN PLEASE PASS ON OUR GOOD WISHES-THANKS.
SHERRILYN, STEVE UK
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login