Summer Venue Club

Summer Venue Club

Posted by komutnemukod 
Summer Venue Club
July 18, 2006 10:52PM
Hi!

I'm from Hungary, and we're going to greece with a cupple of friends on August. I heard abauot a DjSasha gig in Kallithea. I wrote a letter to Sasha's site admin and he told me that Sasha will play in the Summer Venue Club. On soulseek chat I asked a Greek person who told me that this club is mpved to Kallithea from Thessaloniki for the Summer time. So I lokked after on the web but I can't found anything from this club and I want to be sure, because we are going to Paralia and it is a bit far from there, so anyone have some info abaout that gig? I'll be pleased if someone answer to me. Thanks!

bye!
vm
Re: Summer Venue Club
July 19, 2006 06:18AM
Hi !
Here are some advises:
If you still can, don't go to Paralia Katerini, if this is the Paralia you are talking about.
Paralia in greek means beach. you will see a lot of road signs indicating "paralia".
I was in Paralia Katerini only in transit towards other destinations in Greece and I can tell you that I didn't like it at all. So, once again if you still can, try Halkidiki.
As for Kallithea, there are some night clubs on the south end of the resort as you go to Kriopigi. The clubs are quite big and thus there are many chances for you to find there concerts and club parties.

cheers!
July 19, 2006 01:40PM
Hi!
Thanks for the info's, suddenly we have our hotel room's in Platamonas so we can't change our destinationsad smiley. We're going with car so we will travel a lot in the Country and that's why we want to be neer to the middle of Greece. Just love party's and Sasha as well, so I hope we can find that party.

bye!
vm
July 19, 2006 05:51PM
Platamonas is a bit different.
Paralia is bad. Platamonas is ok. A lot to see around that area also.
Enjoy your holiday.
bye.
mj
July 20, 2006 06:37PM
Summer Venue Club is in Kalithea, Halkidiki, but Katerni is about 2 hours drive
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login