aristoteles studio-fourka

Posted by jo 
jo
June 17, 2005 08:18PM
Hi going to fourka in july,went a couple of years ago stayed at the molos apartments.Staying at aristoteles studios this time has anybody got any info on them?
steve
Re: aristoteles studio-fourka
June 19, 2005 12:24AM
hi we just got back from there it brill you love it here a link to there site just copy and past it in to your browser

[members.lycos.co.uk]
steve
July 10, 2005 11:06AM
web site is up now so you guys and girl that are going out there can take look at your accomodation.dont forget keep kev the bar man up all night lol
julie
July 17, 2005 07:19PM
does anyone know if there are cash machines in fourka
Sharon
July 27, 2005 07:45PM
Hi Julie,

Just got back from Fourka there was one cash machine but hit and miss as to wether it was working or not!!

Sharon
MARIE
January 04, 2006 10:59PM
GOING BACK THERE THIS YEAR 2006 WE LOVE IT THERE
Steve Shaw
July 03, 2006 09:42AM
Marie,
My family have been to the aristoteles studio twice in 2002 and 2004 and would love to go back,but can't seem to find it with any tour operator.We loved the place,Saki and Tania made us so welcome.If you are going back this year please could you tell me who you book with.

Many Thanks

Steve
jeff fourkas mad dog man
July 05, 2006 11:49AM
hi steve

well rest assured you cant book anywhere in Fourka with thomson

you might get fixed up with My Travel

otherwise go to aristotolis web site but i find it hit n miss when phoning Fourka
bj
July 11, 2006 05:46PM
Hi.
We're heading to the aristoteles studio at the end of august. We booked it through first choice via their website.
Bryn.
July 17, 2006 08:41AM
Bryn,
Thanks but unable to find on First Choice website.There are flights to Halkadiki but no transfers to the resort of Fourka.Is the Aristoteles in there broucher ?.

Many Thanks

Steve
bj
July 19, 2006 07:42PM
Hi Steve.

We booked waaaaay back in feb. There were only a few places left at the hotel for the week that we were after. It may be that it's all sold out i'm afraid. When were you looking to go?

Bryn.
July 21, 2006 10:09AM
Hi Bryn,
We were looking to go the last week in sept but any available spaces would be good if not it will have to be next year.If you could ask saki if he's using a british tour operator i.e First Choice etc would be great so we can book early.

Thanks
Steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login