sarti sarti

sarti sarti

Posted by chris 
chris
sarti sarti
January 05, 2003 09:10PM
I'm taking my family to Sarti next summer but can't find any reviews on it.
thanasis
Re: sarti sarti
January 31, 2003 08:29AM
Tell me what do you mean with the word "reviews".
Stratos
February 20, 2003 09:26PM
Take a look at [www.sithonianet.gr]
(i guess you cant read anything there, cause its written in Greek), but those photos you see there, are from Sarti.

If you have booked a hotel, you will find a list of hotels in
[www.sithonianet.gr]
(there, you cant read anything again, but the hotel's names are in latin characters).

some more info (this time you are lucky, its in English!) you can find at
[www.sarti-halkidiki.com]

Hope those sites will help you to get an idea about the place.
In my opinion, none of those photos is good enough to show the beauty of the place.

The only thing that might bother you, is that the place is a little bit "isolated" sice there are no other places around.If you are looking for strong night life and noisy clubs, Sarti is not exactly your place.

If you got a car, try to visit the edge of Sithonia peninsula, called Kalamitsi, where you can find many nice and clean beaches, and some of them could be like privet gulfs, the only non - crowded places in Chalkidiki.

If the weather is good and not steamy, from Sarti's beach you can see the holy mountain Athos.
ivana
February 04, 2006 09:10AM
Who help me?

I look for accomodation- apartmet for 3 adults person near to the sea. 14.07 to 27.07 2006 with balcony , wiew of the sea, a kitchen fridge, private bath . , with place for pakriking our car .
Gabi Ciobanu
May 02, 2006 08:21PM
Hi, I'm from ROMANIA. I'm in love with Greece. For Easter I went to Sithonia (it was the last part of Chalkidiki that was not visited). I was really impressed by Sarti. It's like heaven on Earth. The problem is that I didn't have time to check accomodation possibilities there. I saw some pictures but, indeed, reality is far, far more heavenly that you can show in a picture.
The problem in that in my country it seems that people like more Paralia Katerini, Kalithea and so on. That's why I couldn't find any accomodation in Sarti by any agency. I would appreciate if someone can help me with this matter.
Thanks in advance
Emilija
July 20, 2006 09:32AM
We plan to spend our holidays in sarti and we want to know something about night clubs, diskoteks and bars in sarti and everything about night life in sarti.
thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login