Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!

Posted by PaulB 
leza
Re: Chrousso Village Latest Ratings!!!!
July 03, 2006 09:10PM
i'm lucky i only work 2 days a week so i can make the most of the sun,

can't really sit in it tho' i need a pool to cool off in!!!

how old is your little boy sarah?

i'm definately taking beach/pool shoes for the kids, don't fancy them getting stung in the feet! sounds like they'll need them for the pool aswell.
July 03, 2006 10:00PM
hi june my foster child is 14 it will beour secondweek
July 04, 2006 08:58AM
Hi Leza
I only work 3 days, but that seems too much lol
My little boy is 5
Sarah
Jan
July 04, 2006 12:20PM
I was so looking forward to my holidays that starts on the 13th July. After reading all your reviews I too am not looking forward to it as much as I was but hey ho lets hope that all the people who have wrote their reports are perfectionists. The Greeces are lovely people and always try their best to keep the English happy and all I can say if the Germans stay there it must be a good place to go as they don't take any messing at all. Who ever is going on the 13th we will have a fab holiday and as long as the kids are happy its good enough for me

kirsty
July 04, 2006 12:33PM
I am going on 13th July with my son who is 5 and daughter of 18months. all my suitcases are packed and all so excited. anybody else going around this time.
Jan
July 04, 2006 12:36PM
Kirsty you must have nothing else better to do you don't finish work till next Tuesday my washing and ironing is done but my cases arent packed
Kirsty
July 04, 2006 12:38PM
are you taking straghteners or me just so i know cos i have packed and you aint you could fit em in yours lmao!!!!!!!!!
Jan
July 04, 2006 12:43PM
I really don't mind I suppose I will be taking the hairdryer to or have you packed yours????
Gill
July 04, 2006 03:26PM

Wish I was going for 2 weeks now as there are lots of you going the day I come home. Anybody going this Thursday? Im all packed and ready to go now. Just to work a few hours tomorrow then thats me done! Jan I had reservations but if you read Fiona who was one of the forums girls report on the Chrousso (she is still out there now ) it sounds really good.

Gill
June
July 04, 2006 05:46PM
Hi Gill,

Have a great time. Look forward to reading your report when you get back. two weeks tomorow I break up from work Can't wait!!!

Colin - is your 14 year old a boy or a girl? We're taking two girls. Hoping it's not to quiet for them, as it doesn't seem to cater much for teenagers. Mind you, their hoping they'll be allowed on the gigantic bouncy castle. Does anybody know if there is an age restriction on it.

Cheers,
June

July 05, 2006 07:17AM
hi gill hope you have a good flight tomorrow. june ive two girls one 14 the other 12
July 05, 2006 12:55PM
Gill, have a great holiday and a safe flight.

Enjoy!!

Shirley
Steven
July 05, 2006 03:24PM
Hi - 1st posting here, altho' been reading the past few mths!!

2 weeks to go for us - fly out from Manchester on the 20th - me, the missus, and 3 daughters - 10, 8 and 7.
Look forward to seeing some of you there...
July 05, 2006 03:36PM
Hi Steven
We will be out for your 2nd week so we definately will see you there, we have 6 children coming with us a 12 yr old girl, two 9 yr old girls two 5 yr old boys and an 18 month old boy, so you won't be able to miss us!!!!!
Cant wait
Gill have a great time, don't do anything i wouldn't lol!!!!
Sarah
Gill
July 05, 2006 04:55PM

Thank you everybody I will report back to you definately. All sorted now just going to pack last few bits into hand luggage. Bedding washed, House cleaned, no ironing in the basket I really feel like I need this holiday now!

Just going to have tea, a few beers, early to bed , bet we dont get much sleep the kids are hyper and excited, up at 2.50 am and will be on our way to the airport at 3.50 am.

Gill
July 06, 2006 07:22PM
Well Leza Colin etc we are down one more, count down is on for colin now - less than a week now eh!!! My children away this weekend so i'm gonna write a list, be all organised and start my packing, no last minute for me lol!!!!!!
Sarah
July 07, 2006 06:46AM
all packed and ready new bedding on side ready to change ,just to buy shopping for daugther whos looking after dogs and house
leza
July 07, 2006 02:53PM
Hi colin and sarah,

Wonder how Di's doing, have you packed yet colin? only a few days to go,are you excited?

Fiona will be back this weekend, I'm sure she'll give us the low down.

i'm getting really impatient now i can't wait,it's like torture coming on here and counting down the days, it's taking forever.
July 07, 2006 04:12PM
been packed for two weeks kids counting days left atschool
July 07, 2006 06:53PM
my brother just come to stay for weeked and his kids even more excited about the holiday than mine, and mine are bad i can tell you!!!! lol
Have written my list of essentials(for me) and going to start getting things ready over the weekend, am limiting the kids to what clothes they can wear from now on, as i don't intend to be doing buckets of washing a few days before, eldest daghter not amused that her oh so essential wardrobe been halved for next couple of weeks lol
TWO weeks to go(dismissing the extra couple of days) HOORAH!!!!!!
Sarah
x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login