Re: fourka
January 29, 2007 05:30PM
Where you staying Jeff ?
January 29, 2007 10:12PM
hi phil

we are staying in fourka @ aristidis&kanalis
21 may to 4thjune

will be around la plaza venetian hotel australia and the old yamas bar across the road
January 31, 2007 05:26PM
I probably see you out there mate were staying at the Julia flying out 28/5/07 for 2 week's you can guarantee we will be in the Bella Venezia with Nikos our favorite place to eat.

regards

Phil.
January 31, 2007 08:01PM
hi phil

will look out for you ...... you arrive on our second week.

cant miss me long blonde/grey hair goatee beard nose ring and earrings.

probly with half the village dogs following behind lol.

or on the beach infront of Litsa Appts and probly fishing same place.
February 07, 2007 01:48PM
14 weeks to go
February 08, 2007 10:42AM
only 6 weeks for me, hehehehe ! We will miss meeting you this year as we go til 17 April, then come back to UK and set off in the car 3 August. Have a great time.

Might actually see you next year if you go, we will be there April til Nov.
February 10, 2007 06:48PM
hi jane sad smiley

awwwwwww sorry we will miss each other

but might get properly sorted for next year as its kay`s (my partner) first time abroad
and she has a fear of DOGS so hopefully she will be ok and want to go again next year

hope all goes ok for you when you go by car .

and you enjoy your forth coming holiday

please write when you get back and let me know how it went.

Jeff
February 11, 2007 02:39PM
Hi Jeff, hopefully Kay will get used to the dogs. Shame we are not there when you go as our dog is the most soft, loving labrador you could ever get and even my husbands sister who has always been afraid of dogs, is OK around her. However she also gets asma (spelling !) so that poses another problem.

Will write when we get back. Cant wait to go, we will go April to November 2008 and 2009, so might see you then.

Car journey, we have done it three times before so no problems, only this time we are taking our dog so have had to book with that in mind. Having said that once over the channel it gets easier to take your dogs to hotels, it is only the UK where they seem to be considered vermin! Even got a ferry where she can come in our cabin. The only problems is that it will be hot in August although the car is air conditioned, but it means stopping to go to the loo or for a snack could be difficult, one stay with the dog one go in, I bet I know who has to go in !

Have a great time, will post when we get back with all the good news!

We went in November and it was heartbreaking to see the mountain from Skioni to Hanioti, completely burned down and bare, so sad. I know it will come back but perhaps in all its former glory, not in my lifetime (I am 50 already).
February 20, 2007 12:13AM
12 WEEKS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

got me cossy packed an me sun cream
March 01, 2007 08:56PM
11 weeks and still counting
can anyone lend me some pocket money as me poor old cars just nicked mine for MOT and tax

All donations greatfully recieved

smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Jeff Fourkas mad dog man
March 12, 2007 07:45AM
10 weeks and still no pocket money ;(

pstttttttt i have really but dont tell her indoors oksmiling smiley
March 12, 2007 06:48PM
I'll get you a beer Jeff so you only need funds for the other 999.
All the best
Phil.

Ps. 11 week's to go.
March 12, 2007 07:50PM
LOL thnks phil

guess i owe you a beer now

so we gotta meet up

had shock of my life today was applying for partners passport only to find they gone up to £66 and £45 for baby then we had to get full birth and marriage certificates £14 then another £6 to send by secure post .

see ya in the yamias bar chillout bar or whatever nikos calls it this year lol

jeff
March 13, 2007 03:27PM
only 10weeks to go for us we go to fourka on the 21st of may staying at aristidis and kanelis been lots of times befor cant wait to go and see all our friends agen soooooooooo excited yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
March 13, 2007 09:41PM
cool greavsey we in same hotel

do you have kids ??/

my good friend Nikos owns the old yamias bar .

and i shall certianly be in stefs crepe` shop for ice creams and crepe`s

can almost taste the barnsley chops an gyros now and well Amstel and retsina chasers and batida also..

yamas Jeff
March 14, 2007 06:07PM
hi jeff yes i see were staying in the same hotel we wont be takin our daughter as she is 19now and went away with the gals last year even though it was killing her the morning we were flying of to fourka as she has been the last 6yrs with us but as i have told her you cant do it all one or the uva i think she will probably go back some time this year as she made a lot of good friends over the years but im going and i cant wait yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
March 14, 2007 06:41PM
take it ur flying from mancs

im going from luton on 7 am flight will be at seloniki airport 12.30 ish

then should be in fourka by 2.30ish. just in time for my afternoon frappe` lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login